How High-Class are you?

miyahara_sama

You are 65% High-Class

You are marginally High-Class. You share an appreciation for the aspects of "high-culture" and probably listen to Classical Music (but at your percentage I doubt you PLAY). Good for you.

Yeah, I doubt you know.

What a weird quiz though. I mean number 5 is nouveau* and number 6 is a book from Liebnez not Descartes. -.- It's a good book and the creator of the quiz included that but s/he does not even know the author. Good lord.

But seriously speaking, I think I prefer being in the middle class a lot more. Well, upper middle.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miyahara_sama

• Chupacabre

• KohakuShadow

• lin senya

You are 51% High-Class

You are marginally High-Class. You share an appreciation for the aspects of "high-culture" and probably listen to Classical Music (but at your percentage I doubt you PLAY). Good for you.

Those questions were difficult, ok? x-x

• 3 weeks later...

I got :

You are 38% High-Class

38%

You are somewhat High-Class. You seem to have some appreciation for the norms of "high-culture" and for that reason, there is hope for you yet.

• 3 months later...

You are 57% High-Class

I feel insulted but it's true...

You are not High-Class. It is clear you prefer the more low-cultured aspects of what the world has to offer, and are probably happy in your own simple existence.

• 2 months later...

I am 86% High-Class

You are almost purely High-Class. It is possible you either some from a family of refined intellectuals, musicians, or something of that sort. How else could you have been conditioned to be this way? You must now realise that you posess a position on society that bestows upon you, a responsibility to take proper care of your less enlightened peers. Try to be just when you take your place in running the world.

ok, do not worry "less enlightened peers"..

this one will take proper care of you..

hehehe

• 1 month later...

You are 57% High-Class

I don't really call myself a HIGH-CLASS, I just want to play this LOL (well maybe..)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

You are 7% High-Class

You are not High-Class by any stretch of the imagination. You have much work about you to be done, and I (and possibly no one else) can not help you in this area.

• 4 weeks later...

I randomly click the button.

You are 44% High-Class

You are somewhat High-Class. You seem to have some appreciation for the norms of "high-culture" and for that reason, there is hope for you yet.

• 1 month later...

Good for me lol

You are 53% High-Class

• 2 weeks later...

You are 69% High-Class

You are for the most part High-Class. You have a deep appreciation for the finer things in life, and you probably possess a level you high-social conciousness as well. But remember, there is always room for improvement.

OK LOL, first and foremost I managed to get 69% trust me to get that... Also I'm about as lower class as they get. If I were any lower in class I'd be a dog or something...

• 2 months later...

You are 67% High-Class

• 2 months later...

33%

You are not High-Class. It is clear you prefer the more low-cultured aspects of what the world has to offer, and are probably happy in your own simple existence.

My opinion: Yay! Something that I actually know myself as. Also, I'm happy with the results.

I got:

You are 75% High-Class

You are for the most part High-Class. You have a deep appreciation for the finer things in life, and you probably possess a level you high-social conciousness as well. But remember, there is always room for improvement.

• 1 month later...

So i got:

You are 70% High-Class

70%

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting

You are 74% High-Class

74%

• 3 months later...

59% High-Class

You are marginally High-Class. You share an appreciation for the aspects of "high-culture" and probably listen to Classical Music (but at your percentage, I doubt you PLAY). Good for you.

>.> ignorant test

• 3 months later...

Man, the quiz was too difficult for me I almost gave up (I'm so lazyyy) but it was fun, especially whenever environmental stuff popped up... I dunno how they're connected, though??

My result was: You are 35% High-Class

• 5 months later...

ehm... 70%... wut?

more like...no way? xD

I somehow got his:

You are 63% High-Class

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Aquahorse

You are 46% High-Class

• 4 months later...