how_stubborn_are_you?

miyahara_sama

You are 52% stubborn

52%

You are pretty stubborn when you want to be. You are more stubborn than the average person but not by much. You are somewhere in between but you still probably are the type of person who doesn't like to argue!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev

• gin

• iellelicht13

• ~KittyKatt~

*You are not very stubborn. You may have acted stubborn once or twice but in general you try not to have arguments and are a peaceful person!*^^

• 4 weeks later...

You are 59% stubborn

You are pretty stubborn when you want to be. You are more stubborn than the average person but not by much. You are somewhere in between but you still probably are the type of person who doesn't like to argue!

• 2 weeks later...

You are 10% stubborn

You are not stubborn at all! Depending on what outcome you were hoping for that might be a good thing. You can obviously admit when you are wrong and you don't like to argue!

Hah! i got

You are 72% stubborn

You are overly stubborn. You're definitely more stubborn than the average person. You don't mind getting into arguments and you will fight for what you believe is right no matter what!

You are 52% stubborn

52%

I am really stubborn. XD

You are 38% stubborn

Occasionally you can be pretty stubborn, but everyone can be stubborn from time to time! You will be stubborn when the situation calls for it but in general you avoid arguing!

Thought I did this already...guess it's gone..

You are 100% stubborn

Whenever describing your personality, 'stubborn' should be in that description. You are an extremely stubborn person and get into arguments ALL the time! If you got this score you probably knew you were stubborn before you took the quiz!

Oh deary me

hehe

you are 66% stubborn

66%

You are 38% stubborn

38%

Occasionally you can be pretty stubborn, but everyone can be stubborn from time to time! You will be stubborn when the situation calls for it but in general you avoid arguing!

So true.

You are 31% stubborn

You are not very stubborn. You may have acted stubborn once or twice but in general you try not to have arguments and are a peaceful person!

If you say so lol

I think mine pretty accurate

You are 10% stubborn

You are not stubborn at all! Depending on what outcome you were hoping for that might be a good thing. You can obviously admit when you are wrong and you don't like to argue!

I think mine accurate

Thought I did this already...guess it's gone..

Oh deary me

O_O oh snap!

You are 38% stubborn

38%

So true.

Yay matchy matchy! Hi5

According to all these quizzes we are a lot alike 0_o lol

• 1 month later...

You are 79% stubborn

79%

You are overly stubborn. You're definitely more stubborn than the average person. You don't mind getting into arguments and you will fight for what you believe is right no matter what!

You are 52% stubborn

52%

• 4 weeks later...

well said.

You are 45% stubborn

You are 59% stubborn

Mine ^w^

You are 10% stubborn

You are 66% stubborn

66%

• 3 weeks later...

You are 38% stubborn

My stubbornness depends on the situation.

• 8 months later...

You are 86% stubborn

86%

Whenever describing your personality, 'stubborn' should be in that description. You are an extremely stubborn person and get into arguments ALL the time! If you got this score you probably knew you were stubborn before you took the quiz!

Make me the sarcastic stubborn head. Cuz i like that title

• 1 month later...

i don't mind that ;)

You are 59% stubborn

• 5 weeks later...

My result....I already knew it!!!!

You are 45% stubborn

My result

You are 3% stubborn

You are 31% stubborn

You are not very stubborn. You may have acted stubborn once or twice but in general you try not to have arguments and are a peaceful person!