Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi: Yokozawa Takafumi Has Anime in the Works

SailorRishi

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi: Yokozawa Takafumi Has Anime in the Works

posted on 2012-11-30 11:40 AEDT

Miyako Fujisaki's spinoff of Shungiku Nakamura's BL manga about workplace romance

52azoo.jpg

The January 2013 issue of Kadokawa Group Publishing's Asuka Ciel magazine is announcing on Friday that an anime adaptation of the Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi: Yokozawa Takafumi no Baai story is in the works. The boys-love story follows the relationships of Takafumi Yokozawa, an employee at the manga division of the fictional publisher Marukawa Shoten. He was a college friend of Masamune Takano (a main character and an editor in Shungiku Nakamura's original Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi manga series) and had helped bring Takano into Marukawa.

The Yokozawa Takafumi no Baai arc is told in Miyako Fujisaki's spinoff novel series based on Nakamura's manga. Kadokawa published the third volume in the novel series on Friday.

Source:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 11

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• hiatus0710

• jiver_12

• unlove

• 2 weeks later...

Yes!!!!!! Can’t wait for kirishima zen!!!!! Kanpai! Love this couple....must finish the yokozawa no baii 2.....

Thanks for this post ^_^

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yes, it's true. And I will be in Tokyo (for work though -_-) during the release! wohoooooo!!

The show will be aired throughout Japanese Cinemas starting March 15th, 2014.

And (If I read what's written there correctly, my Kanji is a bit hopeless), they'll release the Blue-Ray like 2 weeks after that. Or maybe the OST.

I'm seriously crying for this anime because I can't wait for it to be released xD

I felt bad that yokozawa didn't receive the love he wanted, but he has his own upcoming love life now :'D