• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luckystar

• KatieMH25!

• Tsetsua

• Miro

Jonghyun's Solo! *Q*

- - - Updated - - -

what's your fav song in his album? mine will be crazy.. even thought many people think deja-boo is better for title track. i'm still like crazy better. i can hear his unique voice clearly

Jonghyun is win in mucore (/*O*)/ but he win with deja-boo thought the title track is crazy ('0'?) oh well, congrats for him!

p.s i can write anything about SHINee in here right? please forgive me if im wrong u.u

• 2 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
i do agree! he's sexy but not just when he's topless. when he use white suit, just sit and sing (in mv) he's looks sexy too.. oh well, uri jonghyun is sexy kkkk.

• 3 weeks later...

I love SHINee! That's the only think I can say...I can't explain it, I just love them! >

Esp Taemin and then Minho! 2MIN is my fave couple in the Kpop group!

I like Lucifer, Juliette and Taeminiie's Danger in their music videos but the num one is SHINee Sherlock!

And you guys can't believe it!! Here's a SHINee Sherlock, Kuroko no Basket version!

Ryouta oh oh that's cool! never thought there will be something like that. makes me wonder if there's others anime too :hamtaro-005 (19):

SHINee will have new japanese single. The title "Your Number"

here's the teaser

jingki's voice :hamtaro-005 (17): i miss him u.u

• 2 weeks later...

Your Number PV is out :hamtaro-005 (8):

D-9 for Tokyo Dome :hamtaro-005 (9):

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear My fellow Shawol, Let's enjoy this month... Our SHINee finally is BACK! SHINee's Back! back back back (singing sherlock lol) so excited >.

the album will released at 18th may. The 4th album called "odd". they (Sherlock Shawol lol) said it's "SHINee's 4th reg album will be

reinterpretation of 1st album?" since they released at the exact time with their SHINee's 1st album.

well, let's enjoy this comeback too since we already wait 19 month since the last comeback!

(i hope it's doesnt count as spam since i'm the only one who post in here lately u.u)

Their new MV View is probably coming out any time soon and the Fourth Album 'ODD' is already out, for downloading it you can check out this link \^o^/

SM said they'll released the MV Tomorrow (19th may) at Noon.. (probably 12 KST) ('0') so so, what's your favorite song.. hm? (^0^?)

tbh i'm not into this album yet but i'll like it when the time pass by kkk. i like an ode to you, an encore also View hehehe.. woof woof is so cute! have you seen the fancam? taeminnie looks cute ♡

Yes Of course I did

:3

Also their new Music Video 'View' is out, check it out

They have all gotten big and men T.T hanging around with girls~

he's sure so cute >.

i've watched it.. 2 times.. need watched it more often. shawol really bad at this (increasing mv viewers) T^T

yeah.. there's no longer image of Innocent Boy anymore~

What do you think about their new look? :Playing:

Pics ->

i've always like their new look even it's takes time kkkk...

the picture of onew is the one i used for my phone wallpaper now. do you have a bigger resolution? i've it with a words on it.. u.u onew not look bad with that color hair ^^ even tho i think he didnt suit with that hairstyle hehehe but you know he's still looks handsome ^^

jonghyun... i've always like that hair colors. it's suit him.. back then when swc held on my country i really wish to see that hair colors but he changed it right before the concert T^T

minho... as expected from our visuals... he's looks handsome.. the hair in view mv looks good on him too >.

Taemin... i should be honest arent I? i think middle parting (?) hair didnt suit him.. it's time for him to change back.. i like it the most he with mushroom hair.. well, that's my opinion (forgive me taemin ah~ u.u)

Key... key different with taemin.. he suit with that kind hairstyle.. i remember looked him eye to eye on swc(even just for a sec)... heol he's gergeous even with that hairstyle... he looks so cool yet beautiful at the same time.. kibum is awesome *O*

tbh i called the theme from that magazine "show off for forehead" lol

- - - Updated - - -

oh my... how could i wrote ot "for" i mean "your.. show your forehead" theme kkkk

It's a bit funny cause they all have crazy hairstyles, crazy colors, only Minho is classical. But he's handsome so we don't mind. :D

Bigger than this?

tumblr_noofjk4U2l1qdtvhxo6_540.jpg

yeah agree kkk

hmm.. around 1000 pixels? like the original one that just being scanlated.. the size (resolution) is big.. idk why when i used pic aroud that size for wallpaper the pic become not good u.u sorry for trouble you~

ahh is that so? well it's ok.. thank you anyway ^^

• 3 weeks later...

i can finally move on from

- - - Updated - - -

I've been listening to it too much that i memorized both Korean and English lyrics.. :)