SHINee

sjvanilla

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hm, I'm sure Taemin want something new form him to show he isn't only youngr on Shinee. I think many people's thiughts about him: younger, cute, child, must be hard for him, because anyone don't want hear this things all the time. I think many things on his album was company ideas, but from him to. For me Taemin never been bute child. I think he has dark side XD And about his withouth smile performance I think it is only for show. This song and mv planned like a dark and secret so he can't smile I think. But after the show he look happy.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luckystar

• KatieMH25!

• Tsetsua

• Miro

, Well I just watched a recent SHINee music video, Everybody. It was before his debut and I gotta say, I hardly recognized him!! I mean at first I thought it wasn't even Taemin but a complete stranger when I was watching it and no way does he look cute! I cant really describe his look, only it was very edgy. I only realised it was him when he looked at camera at a certain angle that reminded me of his looks in his Danger video lol Have you seen the Everybody music video? I can recognize everybody but him lol Okay, say for example, he is told not to smile because of the nature and theme of his music, how can you tell he is happy??

He's true feeling about happy and unhappy know only his friends and family, but I think he isn't unhappy now. He has hard time on first part of this year - without smile and energy - but now he look like happy boy. Maybe his own album was something what he need. He look happy with friends, with dance. It's nice to saw it. But show is show. When he sing and dance something like "Danger" and "Ace" he don't need to smile. And on interview he always was shy. It's amazing he do this alone with that brave xD About "Everybody", yes I saw it, and I like. Boys look so mature in this clip

, oooh what do you mean Taemin was having a hard time earlier this year? I don't know anything about this. He doesnt look shy when he is singing and dancing on stage, I suppose he could get courage from the other dancers though I think he is a much better dancer!! However, I watched him in a recent Youtube video dated 30th August and it looked to me like he gave up half way through his performance, he just stopped singing and dancing, I'm not sure he is happy....

His behavior from January to June was not like always he was sad, tired and not like usual Taemin, but all Shinee have hard time then probably. I don't know why on 100%. You know, he must be tired. He dance, sing, have interview... how sing and danc properly all time, when you are tired? He made his clip for 2 days, 17 hours dance, he almost cried when he made it. It's only a boy, not machine. He looks better now, but his happy it is his private things. He know what he must to do on stage and he do it with all his strenght.

, good point, I feel like an idiot for not thinking of the obvious myself! Why do you think his agent and production company keeps him so busy that he cant sing and dance anymore infront of a live audience? I sincerely hope it doesnt affect his health!!

It's sad, but it is kpop. This is SM Entertiment and they don't know word: tired, break or something. Many artist are tired, very tired, but they do all things which their things. If not... it may be not nice for their :(

and
, not sure if either of you are aware of this but I have some news concerning SHINee! Well, It'd nearly a month old but they are now in Japan and have been at number 1 of the oricon album chart in September ^^ What I found interesting was the tour information at the bottom of the article.

"SHINee will hold 30 concerts in 20 cities across Japan until December." Isnt that a bit too much!! lol You can read the article yourselves with the link below ^^

That's definitely too much! SM is wearing out its artists. I just hope everyone will be ok. I hate what happened with EXO's Luhan for example.

PS: I'm proud of SHINee!

, what happened to EXO'S Luhan? Is he the guy who looks like a female in the official music video Wolf? The one with the black sleeves and then wears the hoodie when its night? I've seen them in live concerts on Youtube and I can never point him out but he has a nice singing voice, he sings better than he raps in my humble opinion .....

I really like Color of the season from SHINee

I like the japanese version but Korean is still the best! [video=youtube_share;zdmnWfrzcLU]

MH25 Many concerts in this year. I hope boys will be with good health. It's very long tour, but after this few concerts it's nice to see how much fun they have when they dance together.

Yeah! After all this time, I'm glad that they are still together performing ^^ I liked that Colour of the Season song! Liked the video too, where you saw at the end the different looks they all had from when they first started out together to more recent looks, is it just me or is Minho the only one who hasnt changed? I mean he's gotten taller and more manly/athletic-looking then the others, the rest seem to have gotten prettier lol

what happened to EXO'S Luhan? Is he the guy who looks like a female in the official music video Wolf?

Lol yeah, that's him. :D

Well, he said SM overworked himself and he got health problems now. He didn't even go now to SM town concert in Japan. There are rumors that he might live the band, as well as Kris did.

Talking about SM town concert, here's a recent live with SHINee. Tough weather conditions there. xD

Awww Luhan is pretty like Taemin is pretty. I like him! Well I hope he gets better soon, but if he leaves the band, what does he plan on doing next? Can he act?

That's a good SHINee video!! XD It was raining like that over here today and bitterly cold considering its only Autumn! lol I like the water effect when they are dancing on stage. Do you think they had to practice dancing on wet flooring in those footwear before hand? How could they move without slipping?

I really don't know what could be his plans if he leaves the band, so I hope he won't do it. xD As far as I know he doesn't have experience in acting.

I was thinking exactly about the same thing! How could they dance like that on those conditions without slipping? They are real professionals. :5yoyo34:

This made me laugh:

tumblr_nd1kl1hrYi1qjwl2so1_250.gif

tumblr_nd1kl1hrYi1qjwl2so2_250.gif

tumblr_nd1kl1hrYi1qjwl2so6_250.gif

tumblr_nd1kl1hrYi1qjwl2so3_250.gif

tumblr_nd1kl1hrYi1qjwl2so4_250.gif

tumblr_nd1kl1hrYi1qjwl2so5_250.gif

Key, Lol

, yeah, I guess you're right about them! you couldnt tell at all that the rain bothered them and they still fell down into the puddles at the end!! Hope they wont catch a cold! :cuteonion8:

• 3 weeks later...

I didnt know Koreans celebrated Halloween, I thought it was a British thing that turned into an American thing because of its Christian religious overtures lol All Hallows Eve started, after all, in Ireland and England when Samhain (also the name of a gaelic holiday to mark the end of harvest), a demon, wanted to seek out children by luring them with sweets so villagers would wear masks to confuse him, luckily he only rises up on 31st October .... Of course it is a myth but there is some truth to it, or so says wikipedia lol ---->

• 4 weeks later...

woohoo~ say yeah for SHINee~

S.H.I.N double E hooohoo kkkk

i'm a fan of them. it's been 4 years i've become a fan. after changing my times bias lol i'm stuck with onew for 3 years hahaha

my fav song... i dont have specific fav song. since i'm type person who will have new fav song if they released new album kkk

• 2 weeks later...

In this time almost all world celebrated Halloween, even when it isn't day from this country. Similar to Christmas in some country, which haven't many Christians (f.e. Japan) but like colour of Christmas and Christmas tree :)

, I see!! So they only like the colour and themes of Christmas, lol cant say I blame them, its a good time of the year where literally anything can happen ... One Christmas in the future, I want to wake up to being invited by Shinee to see them Live, have a goodie bag/present from each member signed and personalized message filled with whatever they want to give me and then after the Live, they take me out to dinner before we go our separate ways .....That would be the second best Christmas I will ever have lol

merry_christmas_shinee_zpscd1c99f8.png