Guys I need advice on what should I do in my current situation..

ChrisEucliwood

Does my best friend like me too?

I have a friend who is the same age as mine (16). Btw you graduate high school at 16-17 here in the Philippines. We both graduated in the same school and the same class. Been classmates with him for years. Around the time I was 12, we both ran around in the classroom with him chasing me. Haven't talked or made any contact with each other since until three months before graduation. We became partners in a report so we got to know each other and ever since he kept on requesting the teachers to make us partners. Then the sleep overs started after a week after we got to know each other. I really didn't like him that time. Going to his place was awkward. I didn't knew what to do. So every time at school he keeps on asking me to go with him everywhere. Like at the cafeteria, restrooms, and any possible place at school. So he is the kind of guy who doesn't like being alone. He keeps on trying to find people who he can be with. That's what I thought at first. So I thought he was using me. So lets fast forward this a bit. Graduation came. Btw he belongs to one of the wealthiest families in the school, actually maybe the wealthiest.Before the ceremony started his mom was there and I was supposed to bless her hand (It is custom to do that to an elder here) She refused and asked me to do a cheek to cheek kind of kiss. So after we got our diplomas they had a family picture at the stage. He insisted me to be included in the picture I refused. Because it's his family not mine. He looked pissed and he didn't talk to me for a while. So he threw a graduation party at his place and when it ended I told him that I'm going to go home now. He said wait and called my mom and asked her if I could sleep over. My mom approved and she text-ed me about it. So this is when the hugging started. While I was sleeping he hugged me and I noticed it so I decided to move and he detached from me quickly and looked the other way. I started to like him a bit before but I keep on telling myself that I am not gay.. Since it was summer I always had sleepovers with him. Even when my classmates or friends rented a villa for a party he kept on saying that we should sleep together in this bed. I asked myself why can't I resist to sleep next to him? Am I starting to fall for him? So I noticed something, every time his family asks me to go with them to a resort or something, he doesn't sleep next to me. I felt lonely seeping alone and him sleeping next to his cousin (a guy). My heart ached and I shed a tear. I realized that I don't like but I love him. He was always an asshole or a douche to other people but he's very kind to me compared to other people. He gets mad if I didn't go to an outing with our friends. Then he started dating again because lots of people are saying that we were in a relationship. Because he never had any real friends, well some but it's about 3 only including me. I didn't feel jealous of the girl he was dating. But he keeps on making me a third wheel.. During their dates his been making out with her. I didn't feel jealous at all.. I just felt pissed because they should get a room. Well yea I am jealous ahahaha. So they broke up around a week or two. So I never felt jealous ever since because his dates lasts for a week only. But there was this one girl who was very beautiful which he started courting. He courted her for about two months and I was always in their dates, gosh I cried lots of times because of that. There was another overnight stay with our friends and we got drunk. He got really fucked up. He started blathering out stuff. I didn't remember all of it and me and my friends taught that he should really get some sleep now. So I brought him to the bed. He pulled me in and hugged me. My friends were shocked and I told them To give him a pillow and he looked at them and hugged the pillow instead. I told them that "He hugs anything he sees before sleeping ahahha" So after minutes they were gone and I decided to hug him back, so I did. He turned and faced at me with our foreheads touching. Then after a while he puked right at me. Oh God, it sucked. I brought him to the bathroom. Our friends didn't want to wash the puke out of him. So I decided to wash his face and shoulder. I changed his shirt and I changed my shirt to. He tried to puke again and he suddenly told me "You're different than the others, Your one of th------ *Pukes*" Well that was a cliff hanger. we got back at bed and after a few minutes he faced me and he was slowly trying to kiss me and a friend got in he looked up. GOD WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN, I WAS SO CLOSE. That's the end of that part now back to the girls he was courting. The girl was very strict and she always treats him like his the wrong person all the time. Then his heart was broken. He started to cut himself. The cut was a writing of I'm Sorry. I saw it on Facebook then I called him but he wasn't answering. So I went to his his house. The cuts were deep and he drank lots of pills. One of true friends came in. It was a girl and she started to talk some sense to him. She cried first then I cried too he saw me and he didn't show his face to us but he started crying. Then when we finally got some sense into him, he kept on sticking beside me. Then a few weeks has passed and I told him that he was hugging me while sleeping. He said with a questioning face "really?" I said yes. And ever since he didn't hug me again. I was disappointed and I regret telling him. Then a few weeks more we kept on fighting. Not physically but through texting. So now we are okay but we haven't seen each other for weeks. Actually tomorrow I'm going to meet him again with a couple of friends. I can't wait to ask him if I could stay at his place for the night in the weekend. I wanna see if he missed me.

So I want to know your opinions if I should tell him what I fell or wait for him to tell me how he feels or just give up..

__Sasuke_crying___by_Amaterasu_kun.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• didz015

• ChrisEucliwood

• gin

• Chibi-Seme Chidori

Oh boy, your story looks like it has been plucked from a manga story.

Hmm, First and foremost, I bet the guy's still confused for his feelings for you. He's suppressing his desires. For example, the thing when other's said that you two were close and he then courted a girl, take that as an example. Obviously, he's trying to court the girl to erase those feelings what he had for you. I was not sure about the intensity of his feelings, but I bet that he had felt something when he's together with you. Though he had given you vague moments that he was about to say something--be sure to know what that thing is because that's the most important one.

Talk to him, one on one, what he's trying to convey to you. What I am to you? or something like that. You should ask him. If you keep on prolonging that simple convo, it'll make matters more dangerous. Clear up the misunderstandings and accept whatever he have to tell to you. Remember that "Fear is often greater than the danger itself..." You should learn to confess to him --make your feelings more clear to him---convey it and don't store it within.

"Huwag kang' matakot....bro."

That's all.

• Like 1

Woah,,, really complicated story... i've got a few points to tell you...

First, thanks for sharing us your story. i know it's quite sensitive on your part and it's a heavy burden. Thank you for trusting us here in YO.. :)

Second, communication. Just like what

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
had said, yeah.. i think you should talk to him.. :),, it is through that way that you would be able to clarify the questions in your heart. it is no use brooding and guessing what is in the mind of your friend.. i think it is high time you must try have a direct confrontation or your feelings would always be locked up. it would practically give more burden on you.. :D

Third, acceptance. whatever he has to say, whether in a positive side for your or not, accept it.. :).. of course he has his own feelings and yours too.. it is highly possible that he is falling in love or is already in love with you too,, or that he is just stupid jerk whose trying to twist up your feelings (^^" sorry for the word, that happened to me in the past so... ah,, well, this is just my opinion)..

in conclusion, just have the courage and clarify all the questions in your heart.. i am a filipino too,, :),,, galingan mo!!! >.<... be cheering you on the sides src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/smile1.png.3d86a94aa922cdb43c6aab7400db041c.png" alt=":)">,, i hope you would have good results,, :D Godbless,, :D

• Like 1

I agree wholeheartedly with what gin said.

Giving other people advice on such delicate matters is not the easiest part, trust me, I know.

As for me, I think it would feel much better for you if you tell the guy one-on-one how you really feel about him. ^^

• 9 months later...

wow.. your story brought me to tears.. you know what, if you really love him, tell him what you feel. if he's truly your friend, even if he rejects you, he will always be there for you and be your friend. it really touched me..huhuhu.. you have to grab every opportunity that comes every now and then. especially the time when he had a girlfriend you were crying, my gosh, i know, it hurts a lot.. been there, done that. so give it a shot. tell him what you feel, make him understand and if he too feels something for you, then you know na what will happen..huhuh.. you have my support..!!! aja!