What if the Seme is Shorter than the Uke??

DC20

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anessen

• Taelor

• YellowMelon

• RABiT

I don't mind , I like seme if he short or tall than me. But, important thing, I like possessive/sadistic seme. No matter he is short or tall. I just need one thing it's!

:Dancing:

Guest Iiva

I don´t mind either if seme is shorter, cause everyone isat the same height in the bed (or where ever doing it :p )

I actually don't really care anymore, a lot of "ships" I truly love are like that to be honest and so I've grown used to it.

So not a turn off at all :3

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
i think at first it was a little strange .. but then i got used to it and found it kinda cute

i read some works by

Naono Bohra ... cant remember

SAKURAGI Yaya ... Tea for 2

and there were something like that ^_^

the plot reminds me of Kawaii Akuma (one of my most favorite manga :Red_fox::_red_fox 13foxy5

in there the seme has a super girly charm and beauty but guess what? ahahaha

later on the seme ended up a super hunk one. yoyo5onion9

if you ever remember that manga you are mentioning, pls dont hesitate to pm me. i would love to read that too onion1

I like it. It does depend on the seme though.

Just think about all the Kuroko x Kagami dj with Kuroko as seme. They are just lovely.

• 2 weeks later...

oh my god !! so cutee!!!! can you please remember it ? because that's what i love the most ! my biggest fantasies !

- - - Updated - - -

do you have this tea for you manga ? or do you know where i can find it ?

Hmm... I can understand this. I tried to think if I've ever seen something like that. Then I realized the example for me it was still awkward in some of the images, but I think it was more about how they were drawn, making the seme look even smaller.

It's my go to, because I think it was the first BL game I ever encountered and does have a lot of the tropes, Silver Chaos, for anyone familiar. I find Might x Kurt awkward due to the angles, though the characters its fine, but Might does look even smaller than he is and it's a little cringy. But I do really like when Adonis sits on top of Might like a dominating uke (technically he seems like a seke because he does top Might too... which you don't get enough in BL). I'm more into it if a larger uke rides rather than a smaller seme trying to mount (teehee... mount). I mean real sex is like that too, some positions aren't going to work if the taller person is in one position versus the other.

I've gotten into more just from it being different/fresh; a slightly smaller seme, more muscular uke, older uke, feminine seme, etc. I just don't see shorter semes for it to even grow on me.

I think that's weird but then again I've never read anything where the seme was shorter, but still it's weird. Even in RL, I couldn't imagine myself dating someone shorter, so I guess that preference just passes onto my imaginary fantasy world as well. Feelings be damned.

• 2 months later...

So what? I don’t care; to me height isn’t an important factor.

I’ve dated guys taller than myself before and I actually find taller Uke rather cute and it’s refreshing to sometimes have Manga that don’t follow the typical stereotypes and feature a shorter Seme or an older Uke for example.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's refreshing, till now all the mangas I've read involving non stereotypical couples were much more interesting than a typical story (and also gave me kind of a more real image of the volume).

• 2 weeks later...
*roll in* as a proud short seke who has to stand on a box to kabedon his partner, i approve *sparkle*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
this is what i imagined what you look like if you tried to kabedon someone ^///^

a336bfa3ba6e441c2f15db77415b83e21351131263_full.jpg

_________

i don't see the problem with seme being shorter than uke :) imo i think it still looks adorable!

*staaaaaare* ugh... the floor is my best friend, i guess lol if they're lying on the floor, the height doesn't matter! *sparkle*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 4 weeks later...

I can get used to it, but then there will always be my preference of having the seme as taller than the uke because it gives the impression that he can glomp his uke anytime he wants.

• 3 months later...

I encourage any fiction to break free of the mold that its genre bounds it too! Rebelling against stereotypes is sexy and forward-thinking!

So yes, more short semes and tall ukes please!

It's a bit of a turn off for me, but if the story is good, I will read. I prefer the seme to be same height or taller, don't care about it being cliche, "stereotypical" or "the norm". Can't help what I prefer and what I don't lol.