~Supernatural Tv~ fans

miyahara_sama

I adore Supernatural and have been a fan for years.

My favourite character is Crowley. However there are some gripes I have, and my biggest is:

Crowley's death was SO underrepresented. I cannot express how much I despise Mary. Amara in all of her stupidity didn't think (she never did in my opinion) and gave Dean "what he needed/wanted" but the thing is, he didn't need that. That's like giving an upset kid whatever they want so they'll shut up. Mental health-wise speaking, this is NOT what Dean OR Sam needed, and Mary caused nothing but stress, hurt and discontent between the two brothers. And on top of all her stupid choices-----Crowley makes such a huge character development and is a fan favourite for so long and when it comes to his quite HEROIC sacrifice, to seal Lucifer in that other world through the portal---he escapes it anyway and it's Mary that juts her stupid ass in, shoves Lucifer back in. Like, why couldn't Crowley have had that? It made his death COMPLETELY pointless and in vain.

That could have been an AMAZING end to Crowley and his secret care for the brothers and their cause no matter what reasons of his own he shielded that care with. No, instead, Mary comes in, sweeps that heroic act right out from under Crowley. I hate her. I hate her so much. SO MUCH DO I HATE MARY. Even from the get-go of her scraggly looking ass coming back into it. I despise it so much, I despise her so much. Stealing Crowley's thunder was the last straw for me. I hope she dies and stays dead. And I hope the way she dies is horrifically violent.

So there's my view on that. Also, I despise Destiel shippers.

I get that whole idea of "if it hurts no one, do whatever, right?" but there's a line, seriously. When the actors have explicitly spoken out on how uncomfortable it makes them, and fans still continue to do it, I see it as absolute blatant disregard for their feelings and views and utterly disrespectful.

At this point, I'm starting to think that Kripke, as much as I like the guy, is just dragging all of this out way too long, and just sits in his office with a spinning wheel full of bad and or weird ideas. Whenever they can't come up with anything the just turn to the wheel and write in whatever ridiculous nonsense the needle lands on.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miyahara_sama

• OctoberNight

• nicicia

• Helya

• 1 month later...

Wow! Your rant was far out there, dude! So I take it that you hate Mary, huh? Lol

I love Supernatural too but I agree that it needs to put the boys outta their misery, maybe they could end the show with them all finding love and happiness?