Are You Gay, Bi, or Straight?

miyahara_sama

well, as I expected

Your result indications that you are straight. Heterosexual. Attracted to the opposite sex. This probably does not come as a surprise to you. You are in the majority and your relationships will be accepted by society. Consider yourself lucky.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kai.

• shirotsuki

• paulinee

• yakuma

Your Result: Straight

Your result indications that you are straight. Heterosexual. Attracted to the opposite sex. This probably does not come as a surprise to you. You are in the majority and your relationships will be accepted by society. Consider yourself lucky.

Yep, I'm Totally a straight male. That's exactly why I'm hanging about on a Yaoi forum.

[TABLE=width: 320]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Are You Gay, Bi, or Straight?Your Result: Bisexual

Your result indicates that you are most likely bisexual, capable of attraction to either sex. Maybe you already know this, or maybe you have not yet admitted it to yourself. Either way, acceptance will give you peace of mind. Be proud of who you are.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Gay[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Straight[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I already knew this but guess the test agree...

Your Result: Bisexual

Your result indicates that you are most likely bisexual, capable of attraction to either sex. Maybe you already know this, or maybe you have not yet admitted it to yourself. Either way, acceptance will give you peace of mind. Be proud of who you are.

Well, I saw this coming...

Your result indicates that you are most likely bisexual, capable of attraction to either sex. Maybe you already know this, or maybe you have not yet admitted it to yourself. Either way, acceptance will give you peace of mind. Be proud of who you are.

(shrug)

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing new to me about the result......

• 1 month later...

It's tru o.o

Well, it was correct at pegging me as gay, so I guess that's a point in its favor. Though the bisexual bar was almost as long... hmm... (And this would've been incredibly useful to me 16 years ago...)

Bisexual

Gay

Guess I have to stick to the result

• 3 weeks later...
Yep, I'm Totally a straight male. That's exactly why I'm hanging about on a Yaoi forum.

This made me laugh harder than it should have, lol. I got gay. Not too surprised since I've only been with other guys.

• 4 weeks later...

This is interesting because I actually identify as pansexual... so technically it's not wrong or right hahah.

Your Result: Gay

Your result inticates a strong chance that you are gay. Either you already know this or your suspect it. Hopefully you are either accepting of this or working on doing so. Be proud of who you are!

not so surprising X3

Okay, this is my result...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hahaha,guess I already expected this

lol... this is funny.

though i can bat both ways. lolololol

• 1 month later...

Heard that before...