Are You Gay, Bi, or Straight?

miyahara_sama

Your Result: Straight

Your result indications that you are straight. Heterosexual. Attracted to the opposite sex. This probably does not come as a surprise to you. You are in the majority and your relationships will be accepted by society. Consider yourself lucky.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kai.

• shirotsuki

• paulinee

• yakuma

Your result indicates that you are most likely bisexual, capable of attraction to either sex. Maybe you already know this, or maybe you have not yet admitted it to yourself. Either way, acceptance will give you peace of mind. Be proud of who you are

Oh~

[TABLE=width: 320]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Are You Gay, Bi, or Straight?Your Result: Gay

Your result inticates a strong chance that you are gay. Either you already know this or your suspect it. Hopefully you are either accepting of this or working on doing so. Be proud of who you are![/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Bisexual[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Straight[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Your result indications that you are straight. Heterosexual. Attracted to the opposite sex. This probably does not come as a surprise to you. You are in the majority and your relationships will be accepted by society. Consider yourself lucky.

sillyp1.gif

whoa I thought I'm bi but yeah...

Completely expected this result XD hehe

Gay-- Your result inticates a strong chance that you are gay. Either you already know this or your suspect it. Hopefully you are either accepting of this or working on doing so. Be proud of who you are!

Your Result: Bisexual

Your result indicates that you are most likely bisexual, capable of attraction to either sex. Maybe you already know this, or maybe you have not yet admitted it to yourself. Either way, acceptance will give you peace of mind. Be proud of who you are.

I also thought so..

I'm not shocked at all XD

Bisexual

Your result indicates that you are most likely bisexual, capable of attraction to either sex. Maybe you already know this, or maybe you have not yet admitted it to yourself. Either way, acceptance will give you peace of mind. Be proud of who you are.

Oh ehm.....yeah so uhhh...okay errr...*confuzzled*

:9onion70: Straight...

Yeah, I know I'm straight.. :)

As expected :cuteonion7:

Almost got it right

[TABLE=width: 320]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Are You Gay, Bi, or Straight?Your Result: Gay

Your result inticates a strong chance that you are gay. Either you already know this or your suspect it. Hopefully you are either accepting of this or working on doing so. Be proud of who you are![/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Straight[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Bisexual[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

haha nothing wrong with this ;p

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmmm......

My result:

At least I'm happy about my result. :_red_fox 6

haha I didn't expect this result.. now I'm confused.. sorry to my husband.. :)

Your Result: Gay

Your result inticates a strong chance that you are gay. Either you already know this or your suspect it. Hopefully you are either accepting of this or working on doing so. Be proud of who you are!

:)

Knew it..

Result:

Your Result: :hamtaro-005 (6):Gay:hamtaro-005 (6):

Your result inticates a strong chance that you are gay. Either you already know this or your suspect it. Hopefully you are either accepting of this or working on doing so. Be proud of who you are!

Yummy! (=^..^=)

• 8 months later...

• 3 weeks later...