• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kai.

• shirotsuki

• paulinee

• yakuma

LOL this quiz got it so wrong its not even funny...

Are You Gay, Bi, or Straight?

Your Result: Straight

Your result indications that you are straight. Heterosexual. Attracted to the opposite sex. This probably does not come as a surprise to you. You are in the majority and your relationships will be accepted by society. Consider yourself lucky.

I actually feel slightly insulted :1onion49:

Your result indications that you are straight. Heterosexual. Attracted to the opposite sex. This probably does not come as a surprise to you. You are in the majority and your relationships will be accepted by society. Consider yourself lucky.

I wonder if they changed 'nekkid pics of same gender excite u' to ' seeing something else of the same gender', would i have gotten the same result?? onionn6

Your result indications that you are straight. Heterosexual. Attracted to the opposite sex. This probably does not come as a surprise to you. You are in the majority and your relationships will be accepted by society. Consider yourself lucky

lol! im bi hahaa im shocked with the results

- - - Updated - - -

Your result indications that you are straight. Heterosexual. Attracted to the opposite sex. This probably does not come as a surprise to you. You are in the majority and your relationships will be accepted by society. Consider yourself lucky

lol! im bi hahaa im shocked with the results

Wha- what?

Your Result: Bisexual

Your result indicates that you are most likely bisexual, capable of attraction to either sex. Maybe you already know this, or maybe you have not yet admitted it to yourself. Either way, acceptance will give you peace of mind. Be proud of who you are.

My result:

Your result indicates that you are most likely bisexual, capable of attraction to either sex.

Maybe you already know this, or maybe you have not yet admitted it to yourself.

Either way, acceptance will give you peace of mind. Be proud of who you are.

Not a big surprise. Already knew that. :)

I did answer very honestly, and wasn't surprised at something I knew since I was a kid....thankyou for the quiz miyahara_sama(: It was fun and amusing!

Your result indicates that you are most likely bisexual, capable of attraction to either sex. Maybe you already know this, or maybe you have not yet admitted it to yourself. Either way, acceptance will give you peace of mind. Be proud of who you are.

• 4 weeks later...

I wonder what the lenght of my index finger had to do with determining my orientation O_o

Oh well, here's the result:

• 3 months later...

" Are You Gay, Bi, or Straight? "

--

I fall into the category of the majority of the population.

Consider myself lucky HAH. sad but true. I have to say that I do harbor special feelings for one of my closest friends... Who knows what will happen though.

" Are You Gay, Bi, or Straight? "

--

This Shall do ;D

I'm stright. HAHAHA But honestly, I was confused with my gender orientation. XD Here's my result:

^Ho... how can this quiz know ? LOL

Results:Bisexual....?rolf

- - - Updated - - -

Results:Bisexual....?rolf

The most surprising is that the bisexual bar is by far more filled than the straight....o.O.....um is it really surprising or something.....so confused :leaf10:

Haha this was my result even though it was really obvious:

Your Result: Gay

Your result inticates a strong chance that you are gay. Either you already know this or your suspect it. Hopefully you are either accepting of this or working on doing so. Be proud of who you are!