YAOI in Kuroko no basuke !!!

Lavenmika

Harasawa x Imayoshi (SawaYoshi)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

zBerRjF.jpg

Mob x Akashi

rAnmox2.jpg

shV2xnO.png

• 2 weeks later...

Found three votes that cheered me up a lot ^//^

1.The updated version of the vote that I showed you before:

14wpon.jpg

Aokise is still the second one though I admire the results to death

2.A vote in fanpop.com:

21jc7qt.jpg

Still after Kagakuro! ^^ It's okay, I like Kagakuro!

3.And a small vote in some forum:

2wr1yxd.jpg

And fight between Kise x Aomine x Kuroko x Kagami, Aokise wins!

Aokise fighting forever! Love you~

:In love:

~uhm~ can i join here too ~smile awkwardly~ i really love watching kuroko no basket :cuteonion57:

whoever pairing is.. i'll definitely love it/them :)

Do you have a favorite character?

That statistics you posted are interesting!

I thought I replied to this thread. Apparently not. As you can see from my profile picture, it practically screams AkaKuro. Bye world. They are my OTP and I will die shipping them. I have shipped them ever since the start of the KnB anime. So, I will sink with this ship.

I have a lot of ships to be honest but AkaKuro will always be first. I ship AoKaga, GOMxKuroko, KagaKuro and MuraHimu as well.

my fav. Pairing will be kuroko and akashi coz they both cute:)

I honestly love a KurokoHarem, but any other pairing with Kuroko as Uke is good. He's just so adowable~!:In love:

Ha my favorite pairing for this series is KagaKuro hands down. They're my otp. They're just adorable through and through to me. I just love those long stares between them especially in the anime haha.

Others would be: AoKi, KagaKi, AoKagaKuro, KagaKikuro, MidoTaka, MidoKuro, MuraAka, MuraHimu and plenty of other combinations lol.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My favourite Kuroko no basket ships are Midorima x Takao, Murasakibara x Himuro. I don't really actively ship anything else but I do enjoy well written or well drawn Aomine x Kise, Kise x Kasamatsu, Kise x Kuroko and Aomine x Kagami. I'm a multishipper so I like pretty much everything.

• 2 weeks later...

My favourite pair would be:

GoM+Kagami x Kuroko... as in harem...

But if that is not allowed, then Aomine+Kagami x Kuroko... as in triamory.

If you really ask for an OTP... It will be Akashi x Kuroko... And Kagami x Kuroko... And Aomine x Kuroko...

I JUST LOVE GOM+KAGAMI x KUROKO, ALRIGHT???!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

For me, the best pairings would be ImaHana, AkaFuri and KiKasa. Also, I kinda ship Takao with Mibuchi, I mean they are so cute together albeit MidoTaka is also good. KnB has so many possible pairings that it's practically impossible to ship one character with only one person.

I love AoKaga and KiseKasa. Since my boyfriend is a big fan of the AoKaga pairing I leave it to him to get all the stuffs and share the things while I get KiseKasa to myself (he wasn't a Kise fan). I also like AoWaka and HayaKasa but those are probably super rare pairings but I have one or two books/drawings of them.

Shameful this is I haven't finished season 2 yet. My boyfriend saw it all then he rushed me to a new anime so I will need to catch up soon!