• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shiki-san

• miyahara_sama

• LOL

• sniegas

I would love to join this club. It's so hard for me to find anyone who even knows what Crimson Spell is! Unfortunately I only have the first two, its all I could find in stores! Those that I could find online weren't translated yet, and my Japanese is severely rusty I hate to admit. : /

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

heya everyone...massive fan of all of Yamane's work but especially thing one!!! i noticed that she hasnt released any more of this since April of this year and that looking back at the release dates she appears to release at least 3 times a year so does anyone know what she is doing with ch 38? or whether she has just completely stopped (i so hope she hasnt!!!).

Arigato Gozaimasu mina!!!

• 2 months later...

Crimson Spell was the very first yaoi manga I ever read. Back then I didn't know what "yaoi" meant and my eyes almost fell out my head during the first chapter when that lovely, lovely prince and that sexy sage...well... onion11

• 1 month later...

i haven't read the manga yet but i'm going to read it soon . it really intrigued me and the design of the characters is awesome . totally my taste in manga/anime guys :cuteonion41::cuteonion8:

I'm still sad that I can't get my hand on English versions of the rest of the Manga. I have only found Vol. 1 and 2 in bookstores around here and their pickings for good boy love or intense Yaoi is extremely slim.

• 2 weeks later...
I wish to join as well~ my first yaoi manga was crimson spell believe it or not and I loved it~

Omg it was mine too~!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still sad that I can't get my hand on English versions of the rest of the Manga. I have only found Vol. 1 and 2 in bookstores around here and their pickings for good boy love or intense Yaoi is extremely slim.

Yeah same here I can't even find one manga where I live so I had to order some online....

• 1 month later...

I wanna follow this manga. love it! The best characters! TT3TT I don't want to wait for the new updates!

• 2 years later...

Hey guys, I have this manga at home (English translation) and I was wondering if anyone else had noticed, after chapter 25 there suppose to be an chapter where they are in some different dimension and where vald and the demon have switched bodies and havi is sort of trapped there, having lots of sex with vald without realizing at first that it is the demon.

Is this chapter suppose to be coming in book 6? or did they just fucked up by not adding it.

• 4 weeks later...