[Quiz] Yaoi! What Kind Of Yaoi Seme\Uke Are You? (with images)

Chupacabre

Well, I guess it's true...

1185815783_dorableuke.JPG

ADORABLE UKE

You're the ultimate uke! It doesn't matter who you're with, you are most definitely an uke at every angle. Heck, even if your partner's a girl, you'd most definitely still be the uke! Adorable, innocent and naive (And most of the time, your type are virgins), you are the uke every seme dreams for (Read: Lusts for). Your cute traits tend to make you irresistible, that any kind of seme is perfect for you... And your type also tend to make any yaoi fangirl squeal, especially when you're being clueless and oblivious. Your type ranges from being the cute, shy type, to being the cheerful, spirited type.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• Nesnesa

• shinya's riddle

• Nyuchanxx

How am I evil? XD...

1185891061_eeeevillll.JPG

EVIL SEME

Cunning, sly, and just downright cruel and evil, you are the type of seme who wouldn't hesitate to do anything inhumane just to get the uke you want, being capable of high degrees of manipulation. Your type tends to be very smart. You can also be the possessive type, but there is also the possibility of being the sharing type, if it means new ways of torturing your uke. If you know what I mean ;) You're most definitely the all-around dominant seme type, doing all the jobs in bed and tend to love to see some blood.

COLD UKE

You're the kind of uke who is cold and distant, refusing to have the presence of others and prefer being alone. You also tend to be pretty stubborn, and rather cynical of others Shutting away everyone who tries to get close to you, until you meet that one, certain persistent seme of course. Around that special seme, you can at times act out of character around him, something you curse your seme for, but something he finds special And cute

This some shit. <____________>

I got....

1185890950_essiveseme.JPG

AGGRESSIVE SEME

You are the flirtatious, bad-boy type of seme, one who ALWAYS gets what he wants, and that includes your uke. You can be pretty insensitive and tend to be the type that gets temperamental if that one special uke that you managed to fall in love with doesnt do things accordingly the way you want. Your type also tends to be playboys and pretty muchly rough... In more ways than one, if you know what I mean. *Wink*

EXPERIENCED UKE

You're the kind of uke who is more experienced than your seme, taking things in control especially in bed. You tend to be the aggressive type, and the kind who knows what to do in every situation, whatever it may be. You can at times be manipulative, since being more experienced can at times give you an advantage, especially if your seme is an awkward and shy kind of person. An experienced uke can also be an evil character at times, depending on what kind of side you're on and your personality.

Seriously can't disagree

I can't believe I got this... Me... Evil? xD

EVIL SEME

Cunning, sly, and just downright cruel and evil, you are the type of seme who wouldn't hesitate to do anything inhumane just to get the uke you want, being capable of high degrees of manipulation. Your type tends to be very smart. You can also be the possessive type, but there is also the possibility of being the sharing type, if it means new ways of torturing your uke. If you know what I mean ;) You're most definitely the all-around dominant seme type, doing all the jobs in bed and tend to love to see some blood.

lol :D

AGGRESSIVE SEME

You are the flirtatious, bad-boy type of seme, one who ALWAYS gets what he wants, and that includes your uke. You can be pretty insensitive and tend to be the type that gets temperamental if that one special uke that you managed to fall in love with doesnt do things accordingly the way you want. Your type also tends to be playboys and pretty muchly rough... In more ways than one, if you know what I mean. *Wink*

This could actually be true, but I haven't really gone through a tragic experience ^^''

1185817362_keColdseme.jpg

COLD SEME

You are the kind of seme who went through a tragic experience, hence shutting the world out and turning you cold-hearted. Quiet and calculative and not talking unless needed, you're a very difficult person to read, not to mention very intimidating... Until that certain special uke comes along, of course =) Although you are distant, you do have a soft side, something that takes a real special uke to be able to find, and when you do, certain sides of your personality surfaces... But most of them only exposed to that one special uke, such as a smile.

EVIL SEME

Busted!

BITCHY UKE

You are the selfish kind of uke who always needs things to go your way, and are oftentimes insecure, especially when it comes to your seme... Hence being able to not hesitate in testing your seme's loyalty, even going so far as to torturing him, whether mentally or physically Or even both. You are usually the kind that is spoiled, where in most cases your type tend to have wealth and power at your disposal for you to use as you wish. Your type tends to slowly change when you meet that one special seme who can accept you as you are and cares for you sincerely. That said, you need a seme who has that one exact trait; Sincerity.

:5yoyo32: ...

EXPERIENCED UKE

You're the kind of uke who is more experienced than your seme, taking things in control especially in bed. You tend to be the aggressive type, and the kind who knows what to do in every situation, whatever it may be. You can at times be manipulative, since being more experienced can at times give you an advantage, especially if your seme is an awkward and shy kind of person. An experienced uke can also be an evil character at times, depending on what kind of side you're on and your personality.

1185815783_dorableuke.JPG

ADORABLE UKE

You're the ultimate uke! It doesn't matter who you're with, you are most definitely an uke at every angle. Heck, even if your partner's a girl, you'd most definitely still be the uke! Adorable, innocent and naive (And most of the time, your type are virgins), you are the uke every seme dreams for (Read: Lusts for). Your cute traits tend to make you irresistible, that any kind of seme is perfect for you... And your type also tend to make any yaoi fangirl squeal, especially when you're being clueless and oblivious. Your type ranges from being the cute, shy type, to being the cheerful, spirited type.

AGGRESSIVE SEME

EVIL SEME

This could be me or not... I don't really know xD

My result

AGGRESSIVE SEME

You are the flirtatious, bad-boy type of seme, one who ALWAYS gets what he wants, and that includes your uke. You can be pretty insensitive and tend to be the type that gets temperamental if that one special uke that you managed to fall in love with doesn't do things accordingly the way you want. Your type also tends to be playboys and pretty muchly rough... In more ways than one, if you know what I mean. *Wink*

ADORABLE UKE ^ ^