Vampire RP, anyone?

dragongirl6

I know it's terribly cliched, but I want to try a vampire yaoi RP. I'd like both characters to be vampires, but don't care much about the specifics beyond that. They can both start as vamps or one can get turned by the other. It can be romantic and fluffy and plot-driven story or a S&M oneshot without much of a real plot (I'd kind of prefer the first one though). It can be historical or modern-day. I'm open to almost anything and you can decide what you want to do or I can come up with something if you're unsure. I don't have a preference between seme and uke so you can decide that also if you care.

Being literate is a must. Complete sentences, good grammar, more than one-sentence posts (though it doesn't have to be too crazy long as long as there's something to work with). And you have to be able to RP regularly because I don't like when someone starts a RP and then is never there to continue.

Reply here or message me if you're interested.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dragongirl6

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how to delete a thread, so I'll just say I found someone and never mind to the rest of you. Let me know if you want to do a different kind of RP though.