What Demon Could You Summon?

sarah3161

The Escalator

Your Demon will not listen to you. He follows his own rules and obeys his own laws. Summoned from the depths of the Underworld now he is free to roam the world above. I congratulate you, now we are all doomed.

Sorry O_O

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ampiez

• shinya's riddle

• Befaid

• Black Rose

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

My Results:

The Escalator

Your Demon will not listen to you. He follows his own rules and obeys his own laws. Summoned from the depths of the Underworld now he is free to roam the world above. I congratulate you, now we are all doomed.

did i do a good job? *wag tail* °w°

The Sundown Princess

Every day she reaches out to swallow the sun into the depths of her Kingdom only to release it another day. She is stubborn and wild. Summoning her was not wise. Not wise at all.

full_243461048.jpg

well, fuck xD

My Results:

The Universe

Your eyes can stand the light. Open them and look around you. It is easier to walk a path you can see, than wander blind surrounded by the darkness.

- - - Updated - - -

That was a fun quiz, thanks for sharing that :) I would totally have sex with "The Universe."

• 5 months later...
Guest Aquahorse

The Wolven Nimph

She is the dream and dread of all men. Those who desire her go mad from lust, those who have seen her wish they never had, those who have met her are lost forever. They are neither dead nor alive, their fate is to become her toy- both sexual as sadistic. It is up to you what your wish would be.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

The Broken Wing

She is stubborn, dark and wise. She will not follow your order but she will not hurt you or those close to you. She will offer you one wish in exchange for freedom. It is a trick to break the bond betwen you. You can only wish for her to go back to where she came from. Or let her stay and strike an unknown fear into the hours of night.

• 1 month later...

I got: The Broken Wing

She is stubborn, dark and wise. She will not follow your order but she will not hurt you or those close to you. She will offer you one wish in exchange for freedom. It is a trick to break the bond between you. You can only wish for her to go back to where she came from. Or let her stay and strike an unknown fear into the hours of night.

(kinda cute bc my name is Raven)

• 1 year later...