What angel are you?

sniegas

What angel are you?

Your Result: Angel of Storms

86%

You are an Angel of Storms, the Masters of Arms in Heaven, and the ones that control the weather in the mortal world. You are mischievous, compared to other Angels; you love playing tricks on Humans and your Angelic brothers and sisters.

65%

Angel of Hell

22%

Angel of heaven

0%

Fallen Angel

0%

Angel of Corruption

-cough cough- alright then

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• toby2663

• ShadowShini

• Black Rose

• takaakisan

Angel of Heaven 86%

You are an Angel of Heaven, the most innocent of all. You are the Keeper of Lore in Heaven, recording all that happens in the Human world. Humans cannot look at you for long, for your wings burn with the purest of light.

I thought I was going to get Fallen Angel because I am kind at heart (my actions and reasoning) but I have a wild side too XD Whatevs :p

Angel of Storms: 65%

Fallen Angel: 22%

Angel of Hell and Angel of Corruption: 0%

• 3 months later...

Angel of Hell

76%

You are an Angel of Hell, the Guardians of the Burning Gates that lead into Hell. You are a little darker than most other Angels, but are not evil. Your Presence in the mortal world often means a great tragedy is going to befall someone.

50%Angel of heaven

50%Angel of Storms

26%Fallen Angel

0%Angel of Corruption

Angel of Hell

You are an Angel of Hell, the Guardians of the Burning Gates that lead into Hell. You are a little darker than most other Angels, but are not evil. Your Presence in the mortal world often means a great tragedy is going to befall someone.

aww yeah xD

• 2 weeks later...

You are a Fallen Angel, and Angel that has been cast out of Heaven. You are the darkest of all the angels; your heart has been tainted by the Darkness. Your presence in the mortal world means Death.

43%Angel of Storms

22%Angel of heaven

22%Angel of Hell

0%Angel of Corruption

- - - Updated - - -

that was expected~ fufufufu~

Angel of Storms

You are an Angel of Storms, the Masters of Arms in Heaven, and the ones that control the weather in the mortal world. You are mischievous, compared to other Angels; you love playing tricks on Humans and your Angelic brothers and sisters.

i love all the point despite the fact it's angel, i prefer to be Devil of Storms tho. >;p

What angel are you?

Your Result: Angel of heaven

76%

You are an Angel of Heaven, the most innocent of all. You are the Keeper of Lore in Heaven, recording all that happens in the Human world. Humans cannot look at you for long, for your wings burn with the purest of light.

(it was really a tie)

76%

Angel of Storms

26%

Angel of Hell

26%

Fallen Angel

0%

Angel of Corruption

same for me ^^!

What angel are you?

76%

76%Angel of Storms

50%Angel of Hell

0%Fallen Angel

0%Angel of Corruption

• 2 weeks later...

woah O_o never thought that I'll be like that.

What angel are you?

Angel of Hell

my result~

Angel of Hell 85%

34% Angel of heaven

18% Fallen Angel

0% Angel of Storms

0% Angel of Corruption

• 2 months later...

I got..

Angel of Hell

Angel of heaven

76%

• 2 weeks later...

My result is....

Your Result: Angel of heaven 76%

Angel of Storms 76%

Angel of Hell 50%

Fallen Angel 0%

Angel of Corruption 0%

I'm not so innocent though....yoyo7

My Honesty: Don't Care.

Result Breakdown:

50% Angel of heaven

50% Angel of Storms

50% Angel of Corruption

26% Fallen Angel

26% Angel of Hell

• 4 weeks later...

Here's what I got:

86%