"Life is beautiful" TaeSub and KyungSoo :3

Gartengnom

Well, I didn't see any fanclub thread for this Drama so I decided to start one.^^

Basically the Drama is about a family which owns a Hotel on the korean holiday resort Jeju Island. TaeSub is the eldest son of the family and a doctor, his lover KyungSoo is a photographer.

The story deals with their relationship and coming out in a very realistic way, which I personally enjoyed very much.

This Drama is everything from comedy to tragedy and in my opinion a jewel in all the korean series out there.

A must-watch so to say :)

here is a link for their storyline with eng subs:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I hope many of you like my recommendation and join this fanclub thread~

Lots of love :3

:leaf3: Gartengnom

• Like 3

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gartengnom

• grave

• toby2663

• ~Ashton~

Their love is just too simple that it's too beautiful.

It's not smoothly enough to be called lucky; not tragedy enough to be pitied. It's just full of the smell of spring.

I just feel like i can touch their love, listen to it, and feel it.

I'm happy that in the end, they still there with each other. No need for the other's blessing; just both of them are enough.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Yes these two are really awesome and I think this serie is a very big step for homosexual understanding in Asia.

by the way: YUNJAE :3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow,Life is Beautiful

I just come here.I never know there will be a fan club of it.Gays and a really amazing acting,can`t ask for more!

Life is Beautiful is my most favorite Korean movie.Tae-Sub and Kyoong-Soo.I watch this movie long ago.I always watch this movie whenever I feel down.The film will totally refresh me!

I fell in love with this movie the first time I saw Song Chang Ui and Lee Sang Woo in it.They are so cute together.Tehehe.My favorite episode are episode19 and 20.

Episode 19 when the first time they shout to each other emotionally.Wow I am so amaze with the acting!Damn!

Episode 20 when Tae-Sub get down on his knees in front of his father,crying until his body trembles,oh my gosh!!!,

so touching,and then his father hug him tightly.I never imagine he will do that just after knowing his son is gay!The first time I saw this episode I get my fingers trembling!No kidding!And then the actor hug him as if he is really his father!OMG Does it really just acting?

And about that Kyung Soo`s mother?I am so touch with the way Tae-Sub deal with Kyung-Soo`s mother even though she is just like a medusa.Urgh!!!

I remember the scene when they almost break up.And then Kyung-Soo almost commit suicide because he can`t continue his life without Tae-Sub!Gyaaaa.This drive me crazy!

The film filmed in Jeju island,it`s so beautiful!!The plot really well written,it make the story flows naturally.It`s just so real not like watching a movie!You can find everything in here.I just can`t tell how amazing the movie is! ^_^

The film devide into two versions.The 16 episodes package is a total gay film,but the 63 episodes is a family film.So that we need to be patient while watching the sister,the uncle,the brother,etc.

Believe me! This movie is just like diamond among stones!