Bishonen for ever -

chidori.k

Most of the time I use only pencil, ink and screentones. Recently, I've tried markers but I'm not familiar with Copics yet.

(But I'm a newbie and I hope I'll manage to upload correctly my image.. )

debeauxdrapsretailforum.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chidori.k

• withu

• Erotic Devil

• Red_Fuhrer

No, it wasn't too hard, and they are traditional screentones, yes. I used Photoshop to clean some parts, especially the hair, to add some more contrast.

I spent hours and hours working on screentones on a drawing like this one :

shivaetparvati.jpg

• Like 3

Wow...amazing!! Is it photoshop or marker fro the hair ? and the shadowing, is it screentone too ?

Yes I usually using photoshop clean the pics and add more contrast on it.

• Like 1

OH wow, totally look professional like. How long did it took you to do each of those drawings? Did you use any reference to help you draw?

I hope you'll consider to share some more drawings soon. I'll look forward to it. 8-D

• Like 1

Thanks ! I used screentones for the shadowing, and the hair too. I scraped the tones on the hair to create the highlights (I'm always afraid to remove too much tint and so I spend a long time wondering what I should do before each movement...)

I wish I could do more things digitally but I don't feel at ease with Photoshop. How did you learn how to use it ?

• Like 1

Thank you very much, you make me blush !

The second drawing took me a very long time maybe 20 or 30 hours, but most of it is time hesitating on what I should do next... I really lack self-confidence...

Sometimes I use reference, sometimes not, it depends. For the first one, it was a an ad for clothes

rfbeauxdraps.jpg

for the second one, no reference in particular, I just browsed through the internet to search what these indian gods looked like and mixed it all.

I recently bought a BL pose book and trained myself with it :

stripretaill.jpg

• Like 2

Aw, you gotta believing in yourself. It is really great drawings.

And the latest one is amazing to look at. /stares at it/ I love the pose. XD

As for photoshop, I don't know much 'bout it. I learn everything by trying out all the tools and figure everything out myself. Then I learned 'bout overlaying stuff w/ textures. There are tutorials out there but I'm a lazy bum to figure out what its saying. lol. xD

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

The first and last one is overflowing with godlike hotness my gosh! I totally like the folds of the clothes. It really captures the movements and rhythm of the body.

Care to tell what the bl pose book you have for reference? Also, you have a knack for using tones :) Are you doing a manga?

The first and last one is overflowing with godlike hotness my gosh! I totally like the folds of the clothes. It really captures the movements and rhythm of the body.

Care to tell what the bl pose book you have for reference? Also, you have a knack for using tones :) Are you doing a manga?

• 5 weeks later...