What if the Seme is Shorter than the Uke??

DC20

If the seme is shorter than the uke, around 13-26cm shorter...is it a total turn off to you??? Because i read a doujinshi where the seme is short and the uke is tall, even though their personality really support their role, but the height is just not right...for me its not a total turn off, i just dissatisfied...

How about you??? What do you think??? yoyo7

• Like 2

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anessen

• Taelor

• YellowMelon

• RABiT

i think at first it was a little strange .. but then i got used to it and found it kinda cute

i read some works by

Naono Bohra ... cant remember

SAKURAGI Yaya ... Tea for 2

and there were something like that ^_^

• Like 2

hehe i used to read manga that seme is shorter than uke... and uke's face is so manly than seme *u don't know the real me* when their parents know they are lovers... they scold the uke bc they think he bullied the seme (meh i forgot their name)... who will think the one with girlish face, small build... have raped their son that so strong and manly :Red_fox11:

• Like 2

As Sarah said, Yeah in Tea for two it was not really the problem at all. Then again, for the nth time, as long as the feelings are mutual...physical appearances does not matter anymore.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

I love when they sometimes magically expand in the sex scenes XD Like just add water or something....or in somecases just add....ok 'll shut up now

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I like suprises, so if it fits the characters and the story I don't mind that the seme is shorter.

Like melancholic mellow mellow

cover.jpg?1310785094

And Otona Keikenchi by Nekota Yonezou ;)

(Though I must say, I'm one of the reversi/seke fans)

I don't really mind. Sure, it's a bit weird at first to see the uke being taller than the seme, but if the storyline is interesting, I don't mind.

I don't have a problem with it actually.

Personality is more important than the height.

I ship TajiHana and the seme is shorter. I find it cute actually >//

I normally don't care about height, so there's no problem with it at all. I'm only 5'6" (around 168cms) and I'm sometimes the dominant one (likely because of my aggressiveness and dick size :p), but yeah, no problem if the seme is shorter. I would find it cute and interesting - something different is always good in my eyes.

I'm a male btw, and with my height I am usually shorter (and usually by a lot). After thinking about it, I am somewhat similar to the neko from Love Neko (I've been told that before too..).

• Like 1

Eh? Isn't that more interesting? :3

After all, having the manly-looking one ending up being the uke while he is squirming under the smaller seme who's having a nice expression too is just so.. :3

Yep, it's cuter too. >w

Unexpected uke are the best! >w

I find it adoreable :Red_fox7: though I don't remember if I read a series like that before since it's been a while :cuteonion24: it also switches things up and makes things unique.

• 3 months later...

I don't have a problem with it at all.

In Dog Style, it is a running commentary during the couple's relationship and it is cute and funny at times.

well, seme and uke things are about their personalities i think. so about physic is doesnt matter.

but :/

okay.. im seme and almost in my yaoi relationship sometimes it make me down. im shorter than my uke and (oh gosh) i have uke face. actually its not a problem, but if we are talking about pride, that fact really make seme (in that condition) feel down.. :(

I think that's just fine~ I mean height doesn't matter~ As long as the story is good and as long the love is there it's not a problemo~

height makes no difference to me, i just love the personalities XD and i now know

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
has an uke face.... this is kinda amusing XD

Eh, it doesn't matter to me. My relationships have always been with shorter men, but I wouldn't mind someone who is taller than me either (I'm 6'0" by the way, so yeah). Like said, it's personality that drives it home.

When the height difference is major (20cm.+) then it might become slightly strange, but otherwise no. I am quite alright with it. In fact, I am kind of fond of reading it once in awhile to get away from the usual character design of a larger seme and smaller uke.

Personally I love it when the seme is shorter than the uke, it's a nice change to the stereotypical view point of whoever is the tallest is the one that dominates. Well in my eyes that's the stereotypical view point.