Tiger & Bunny

brohne

Anyone else watching this new anime? I've found it to be very entertaining, one of the better titles this spring. ^^ Wondered what everyone else thought about it.

• Like 4

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brohne

• JenovaVII

• JuJu

• Ginger

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Barnaby is your typical cool guy lol. I think Tiger is hilarious! He has some of the funniest lines.

lol...I haven't watched it but its title attracts me :p

it reminds me of one character of Walt Disney :D

do you have any poster of picture of it broh-chan? :o

loool is this anime about the Superhero?? :D

That's the one! It's so good and only 4 episodes so far. it's really funny I think :)

• 2 months later...

Yup, I'm watching it as well. And I already ship Kotetsu x Barnaby - shame on me. *chuckles*

I had already watched the first episode as soon as it came out and while it wasn't bad, not at all, it wasn't my thing, what with the hero and masks and stuff.

However, something got to me a few weeks ago and I went for it again... The result? Got kind of really hooked.

It's hilarious, there's a lot of action as well as interaction between the characters, character and relationship development and nice flow of the story.

Kotetsu is such a dork and so damn adorable (and not the type that makes me want to puke and that is a really good thing). Bunny is very likable too, for my surprise. Yes, he's a tsundere - there's no way to deny that - but he's not overbearing nor annoying. And damn, are they great together... As partners, as friends, as a couple (whatever, whichever, both, everything at once).

I'm really liking it very much. I am going to watch episode 16 right now, as a matter of fact. (:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm rewatching all 19 episodes in preparation for the next few. Things have gotten so interesting with all the twists and turns. Kotetsu and Barnaby are the hottest non-yaoi couple I've come across in a very long time. I say couple because they honestly act like it. Kotetsu is so subtly complex and is a nice compliment to Barnaby's overt attitude and issues. It's been a very long time since any show anime or otherwise has had me this excited and intrigued and just in love with the characters. Even the supporting cast is amazing. Nathan (Fire Emblem) is hilarious and adorable and Keith (Sky High) is just such a lovable dork. I like them all dammit!

I WILL be breaking my 'no fanfic' rule. I've finally found an anime I have to write about.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I saw this and thought of the fans of this anime. LOL[ATTACH=CONFIG]6741[/ATTACH]

It's a mouse pad - it seems a bit weird :hamtaro-005 (5):

• Like 2

I've watched some of them and yes, the series is very very good and crack me up everytime Kotetsu and Barnaby get together...

You have like that little Yaoi thingy in you and you just keep listening your mind..."c'mon get together, c'mon kiss...c'mon have sex..."

Ehehhehe, even knowing it's not yaoi i can't help it... They're just too cute, oh and Origami Cyclone..... So freaking hilarious :D

• Like 2

It is just awesome and I'm sooo freaking thrilled they green lit season 2. I almost bought that mouse pad. I kid you not, but I just couldn't justify almost $100 for a mouse pad no matter how freaking sexy it is. >>

It is just awesome and I'm sooo freaking thrilled they green lit season 2. I almost bought that mouse pad. I kid you not, but I just couldn't justify almost $100 for a mouse pad no matter how freaking sexy it is. >>

I was surprised that they were charging so much for it! :p

@ brohne

Well it was probably like awsome...but, the hell?! What a ripp off :(

• 2 weeks later...

i watched the first episode and thought it was okay but later i came back to watch the rest and loved it

if there is going to be a second season im so watching it

• 4 weeks later...

They have confirmed a second season but we probably won't get it till 2012 because they weren't planning on it initially. They have to redo all the contracts with the seiyuu and get the sponsors + write it and get it animated ^^ just have to be patient.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...