What are the other things you do when you're upset or bored?

K

(things you do that are not related to anime, manga or bl drama)

. .i just wanted to know some of your hobbies guys :)

. .On my part, i do play my guitar (until my fingers hurt) lol, listen to music (the best thing), make some handycrafts (it sets my mind), draw(like the shading part) and now an additional to it, was writing poems, and it all really made me RELAX :cuteonion7:

• Like 3

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• K

• KatieMH25!

• fan_yaoi

i love going cinema when im not being anti social !

i love to read novels, write poetry, draw, listen to music- specially nickelback and my chemical romance, go to concerts and shows

, sing n dance wen im on me own although i cant really do either one haha - specially nickelback and my chemical romance

like chillin out over the park with friends sumtimes, and i also just like to spend time alone thinking..

i collect anything to do with frogs lol i love frogs and awsome gagets, im a sucker for something strange etc

• Like 2

I listen to music, write poetry, read, talk to people on facebook, etc. Nothing too special or exciting lol :p

• Like 1

When I'm upset, I sleep. I don't have much of an appetite so I don't eat. I drink lots of cold water. I listen to mood music. I write my thoughts. I read. I don't like talking to anyone either unless absolutely necessary.

When I'm bored, I read and sometimes take pictures. I sleep. I start talking about random stuffs.

• Like 1

When I'm upset I do the same things I do when I'm not, I think. Either way, I'm rarely upset so~

I just laze around reading interesting books, playing Final Fantasy, drawing, watching series or movies, playing with my dogs, cleaning my room, drinking tea, smoking a cigarette, listening to music, reading or watching or listening to yaoi, writing, taking a walk, dancing, singing, working out, cooking, hanging out with friends, turning the life of others into burning hell, forcing them to bow to me and lick the floor I walk upon...

I also enjoy just laying on the bed, with my eyes closed, and move around in strange positions and having fun while doing it.

Just normal everyday things, nothing special (:

• Like 2

I usually listen to music, or write/read something. I also take photos (I kind of find it relaxing) :cuteonion7:

• Like 1

@jenova

. .you made me LOL so hard, (hihihi) rabbit2

. .that's too much for just an ordinary day :)

. .like it! rabbit4

• Like 1

when I feeel upset or angry ...I often smokes

21.gif

lol i'm kidding...:leaf5:

I will go to find sth to eat...or drink :o

It makes me feel comfortable and forget all the bad things 50.gif...!!!!

but sometimes I can't control my angerrrr so I eat so muchhhh ...put all the things into my mouth to make me feel better....122.gif

• Like 1

...put all the things into my mouth to make me feel better....122.gif

Wow I am ashamed for thinking naughty lol foxy4

• Like 1

when I feeel upset or angry ...I often smokes

21.gif

lol i'm kidding...:leaf5:

. .wahahaa, i thought you do, then LOL, rabbit6

I listen to music, play Bejeweled (lol), read books, watch my Gackt-DVDs (ahaha that's really helpful y'know, shirtless Gackt is something you cans tare at forever!)... Sometimes draw/paint too... Uhm does writing fanfics count? :D

• Like 1

I listen to music, play Bejeweled (lol), read books, watch my Gackt-DVDs (ahaha that's really helpful y'know, shirtless Gackt is something you cans tare at forever!)... Sometimes draw/paint too... Uhm does writing fanfics count? :D

. .nezumidoll, it still counts, hahaha :D

when i am upset i close my self in my room and listen to music for about an hour

i also listen to music when i am bored or i play X BOX or read manga or watch anime :D

• Like 2

When I am upset I listen to music, but ironically, I only listen to sad music or I talk to a friend... when I am bored I either go out in town or play on PS :)

• Like 1

When I'm sad I like to spend money... that makes me feel better :hamtaro-005 (5):

When I'm bored I listen to some of my favorites artists and I try to do something interesting ...this helps :hamtaro-005 (8):

• Like 1

when i'm sad, i love to listen to music. then maybe tears rolling on my cheek (Of course i'm not cryin') , then i might be sleep. lol

when i'm bored, i love watchin tv, playin with my cats, eavesdropin other's conversation, surfin the internet, tryin a new software, chat!

• Like 1

When I'm sad I like to spend money... that makes me feel better :hamtaro-005 (5):

. .lol, i think i should accompany you when your sad, wahahahaha, rabbit16 :leaf5:

when i'm bored usually i'm sleeping....lol....

and when i'm upset i'm listening music very loud in my room ....

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

When im Upset, i eat, eat, eat, and eat chocolates, white chocolates, brown chocolate, black chocolates. Really. And when m bored? i start fight with my brother and ended with tears in my eyes cuz im not really good at poking/hitting. :))))

• Like 1

Guest alexander

I run two hours every morning :D i like shopping :p i work at night and i go to school during the day. :) i like taking pictures. I also like talking to jenova,brohne,tatchan,amander123 and yuta / furuichi :D :D . write hi in my page when you swing by and i will like talking to you too :D hah

Guest alexander

when im upset ... i cry :( i cry alot. or i pretend its fine. or i talk to my friends here, it helps too.

Lol!!! Update news from my lovely JROCK!!!

And listening music...

Read yaoi manga...

Lol~~

Twittering too

I always do that, everyday,everytime, and everywhere!!!

xD

• Like 1

When I'm bored I just listen to the songs in my Ipod ...

When I'm upset, I go to my room, lock myself up, and watch "Amity Ville"

• Like 2