What are the other things you do when you're upset or bored?

K

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• K

• KatieMH25!

• fan_yaoi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, good luck!

I usually follow tutorials on YT. Last October I made two bats and a heart with wings, the heart was pretty difficult to make, but I am so proud of it, I still have it on display, haha.

Oh, I forgot to mention reading webtoons in my previous reply. I follow some on an app and I read them when I'm bored or when I can't sleep.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

If I'm upset I usually go to sleep. I know you shouldn't go to bed mad or upset, but sleeping really helps me. If I'm bored I'll eat haha! Which is also not good XD I should try to develop better habits!

• 4 weeks later...

I usually lay down and daydream or sit in front of the television. I don't like getting bored at all. I like to think I can stimulate and entertain myself with my mind alone.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

When I'm upset I sleep and starve myself until I can't take it. (Which is polar opposite to a lot of people, ne?)

When I'm bored : I write or play Unblock Me

mzljzghtdqs320x480-75.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, it depends.

If I'm merely bored, I'll watch some of the YT'ers that I follow, or I'll draw or read. And if it's sunny outside, I'll go bask.

If I'm upset, I do like to sleep as it gives my brain time to recharge, or I'll draw, or read. Listen to music, or watch a Disney Movie, or watch LOTR or The Hobbit.

• 4 months later...

My first go to thing(s); Ludo (sounds strange, I know, but it doesn't require much thinking), music, a cigratte (please don't start smoking guys, I'm just an idiot), go for a walk, eat, watch some TV or try reading

If I'm feeling reeeeally down; My prescribed medication, so my thoughts stops going crazy fast and then I can eat some snacks and take a naaaap c: