One Piece

Subconscious_domain

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

mine's all full from videos of completed animes and manga that I like.. and pictures of One Piece and some yaoi bishies.. ahahaha..

- - - Updated - - -

I just read the last part of your message.. too bad your Ace bag was lost.. if that had happened to me, if someone stole my Whitebeard bag, I might bawl my eyes out and roll on our porch all day.. it's such a waste.. :(

• Like 1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subconscious_domain

• morinaga.angel-kun

• yaoi_hoshi

• fujoshiNovember

mine's is full of my big bro 's american series i just got 1/4 of the space hahaha..but it's ok ^_^

I'm currently working with the seller to see if I can't get a new one. HOWEVER, they want proof of not receiving it ._. And like, uh, I don't know how to do that? They said a phone bill would do and that's fine, I can take a picture of my phone bill with my address on it. But they want a signature too... But like, what the heck will that do? And they don't speak good English because I'm talking to to someone in Hong kong so I'm not even sure what they are asking ._.

• Like 1

: that's epic.. hahaha.. have you tried saving those series in a CD..? it's much cheaper than buying an external HD.. well, in my case, I can't do that since my laptop does not have a CD reader/writer..

: that's too bad.. how are you supposed to comply to something like that..? didn't they give you any other alternatives.. they should be catering to the needs of the customers.. they're making it difficult for you..

• Like 1

hahaha...i just don't have guts to ask him about that...i'll just wait for him to finish watching and erase those vids..hehehe though there is a time i told him to just buy a dvd.and i also want to buy dvd of anime there are lots i just don't know where to buy a good one..^_^

i don't know how to buy online though i really want to try i don't have credit card ^_^ so what happens now?

Well, first off, just wondering if anyone has the same ships as me :D Does anyone have any pairings they absolutely adore? They don't have to be yaoi. I mean, I have some hetero pairings I enjoy too... as well as some yuri. Also, I made a topic in the art section that was about one piece fanart ._.

Since no one is posting in that one then why don't we post some in here? *Just needs an excuse to share her collection*

• 4 months later...

ONE PIECE YAOI!!~ Oh gosh I must have millions and trillions of favourite pairings here!!! These include ZoroXSanji (the classic), SmokerXAce, KidXLaw, JyaburaXKaku, DoflamingoXCrocodile (I LIVE FOR THIS PAIRING!!!) and many many others...Fufufufu~

:cuteonion45:

Ohayo OnePiece Fans!! XD

Luffy is My fav

Next Sanji then Zorro x3

gah! i dunno! all of them are AWESOME!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, the Luffy-Zoro-Sanji trio is pretty amazing :D [Quite a popular threesome in fanfiction too...~]

One Piece has some epic FanFiction, AMV's and Doujinshi's!~ If you're a big One Piece fan you should try and have a peek!~

• 1 month later...

One Piece is simply amazing. I've re-watched and re-read it again and again and I never get tired of it no matter how long the series is! Been part of my life already. It has taught me so many lessons in life while being funny at the same time. Quite an inspirational and entertaining series, I may say. Oda-sensei is truly a genius. Btw, I'm a ZoLu/AceLu shipper! I can only seem to accept Luffy as the uke in this series. With so many fangirls shipping for ZoSan pairing, I just can't imagine Sanji being Zoro's submissive or the other way around. Both are dominant characters for me. LOL! :D

• 1 month later...

i really really like one piece.. this is one of my all time favorite anime.. i always look forward to their manga updates and anime updates every week.. i've been watching it since highschool?? i guess.

• 8 months later...

i ADORE One Piece!! rabbit4 my fav pairing right now is Luffy x law rabbit13

large.jpg

and of course Sanji x Zoro, with Zoro being the uke ^^

898705f2edf568abf0b7e8e17df12e81.jpg

d2a3f346ad586946bbb8bf9d28cd59a2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ZoroSAn

yeah the anime is epic too....

err I'm updated xD

waifuu here hahahaa LOL

• 9 months later...

Another fan here! I actually marathoned 400+ episodes because I wanted to get into it again xD I switched to manga though since my friend kept threatening to spoil me (since she reads the manga) and all I can say is I can now see the flaws in the animated version. Now that I'm accustomed to reading the manga, I can't be sure that I'd be able to go back to anime. Watching the animated version of the battle scenes is somewhat satisfying tho ^_^

• 4 months later...

one piece is my absolute favorite anime! i'm on the latest episode and i just can't wait for the next one to come out!

(the manga is also getting really interesting)

i will always love one piece. no matter what fandom my heart wanders i'll always come back to one piece. i think i don't ship them at first? just platonic whatever, cause been watching one piece and reading the manga since high school? i wasn't aware of shipping/yaoi then. XD .. then zosan djs happened a few years back. and of course LawLu!!

I'm re-watching one piece starting from water seven saga (cause the first few seasons i've already seen a few times) and i'm laughing at this part. i think episode 595 or 596 ^^

2ep7k88.jpg

look at Law already regretting his life decisions five minutes after his alliance with luffy. lol i just can't. they're cute. :3 :Gangnam::In love:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

One piece is definitely one of my ultimative favourite animees and I'm so glad there is a thread dedicated to it!! Are people reading the manga or just watching the anime? BECAUSE RIGHT NOW IN THE MANGA THERE IS SO MUCH SANJI AND I'M TOO OVEREXCITED not to mention I worry for him and I hope everything goes well. It has been a while since Sanji had some proper character development since after timeskip all he did was having special blood and almost dying (which I btw have a feeling is quite relevant to the current One piece arc happening in the manga now). Also I hope we see more to Law I have so mixed feelings about whether I want him to join Luffy or not but I rly rly love the heart pirates too

• 4 weeks later...

I'm also a massive One Piece fan, in fact I've just finished episode 731 before I found this thread. I am finding this arc a little on the slow side, but itis also the first arc I've watched as it aired, I only caught up at the beginning of Dressrosa. Also I am really missing Sanji. Both him and Zoro are my favourite characters, love love love them! I cannot wait for the year of Sanji, so super excited about that. I've been considering starting the manga, i have even bought the first 6 books (I hate reading online too much plus I like to pay when I can!) I am aware though that I do not have the physical space in my house to buy them all! I also know to catch up on the manga will take such a long time. Any manga readers on here what do you think? Should I go for it and read the manga, is there enough of a difference to make it worthwhile reading after having seen the anime?

I don't really watch much anime at all, in fact my anime list is pretty bare, but One Piece has me hooked, it's a story that couldn't be made into live action which is what I normally love so much, and still be as awesome. I also do not know of any other show that can bring me to floods of tears over a broken boat, I was inconsolable for like 10 minutes of that episode!!! Not to mention Ace!!!! Oda really knows how to give yo the feels!

• 2 months later...
I'm also a massive One Piece fan, in fact I've just finished episode 731 before I found this thread. I am finding this arc a little on the slow side, but itis also the first arc I've watched as it aired, I only caught up at the beginning of Dressrosa. Also I am really missing Sanji. Both him and Zoro are my favourite characters, love love love them! I cannot wait for the year of Sanji, so super excited about that. I've been considering starting the manga, i have even bought the first 6 books (I hate reading online too much plus I like to pay when I can!) I am aware though that I do not have the physical space in my house to buy them all! I also know to catch up on the manga will take such a long time. Any manga readers on here what do you think? Should I go for it and read the manga, is there enough of a difference to make it worthwhile reading after having seen the anime?

I don't really watch much anime at all, in fact my anime list is pretty bare, but One Piece has me hooked, it's a story that couldn't be made into live action which is what I normally love so much, and still be as awesome. I also do not know of any other show that can bring me to floods of tears over a broken boat, I was inconsolable for like 10 minutes of that episode!!! Not to mention Ace!!!! Oda really knows how to give yo the feels!

I read manga in nearly 3 months. It is SO WORTH reading.

I haven't seen the anime though, but manga got me hooked way too much! I finished it at the end of February and have been reading new chapters weekly since then. I'm an absolute OP freak right now! After my last final exam I'm going to watch the anime!

This year really is Sanji's..... HOLY CRAP THINGS ARE SOOOO HAPPENNING THERE! I want more and more!

I'm curious, has anyone watched the films? I did :D I love Baron Omatsuri (it is pure art and epicness) and Strong World, Z, Dead End ^^

• 1 year later...

Is this thread still active? Cause One Piece is my jam right now. I haven't gotten into Whole Cake Island yet but I'm caught up all the way to the point of the Whole Cake Island arc beginning.