One Piece

Subconscious_domain

How is there not even a thread dedicated to this anime? Or there is and I just haven't seen it? I looked through it. Either way though gahhhh, I'm on episode 531 and I just can't... this anime is so amazing. I was really turned off by the animation at first and also that it didn't seem like the kind of anime I usually watched. I'm used to darker ones and this to me seemed like a really ridiculous anime. Almost like a little kids show.

It proved me wrong though. When we got to Arlong I had tears streaming down my dace and I was hooked. I've been watching it off and on for about a year and a half now with a really good friend. We livestream the episodes we are on and watch it together.

Just wondering if anyone else fanfreaks as badly as me D; The fanart is so amazing too. All of the characters are so sexy. I just can't. I think I may have a problem. Am I really alone?

0d09b63754_105696318_o2.png

• Like 2

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subconscious_domain

• morinaga.angel-kun

• yaoi_hoshi

• fujoshiNovember

Nope.It's just not you. Me too. ^ ^

This anime teach me about friendship. When I had a fight with my friend,I was open this anime and that all.

It's made me feel I'm not alone and don't give up.

Fan art really truly amazing.

• Like 1

hello, I see your thread and open it, One Piece!!! love this dude!!! XD

and you are not alone, XD

I am a fanfreak of OP too~

when we got the Arlong? does it mean about Mermaid Island?

I follow the manga in my country, that's why I think I left behind, ^^'

maybe you can share something to me? :3 if you don't mind,

• Like 1

hello, I see your thread and open it, One Piece!!! love this dude!!! XD

and you are not alone, XD

I am a fanfreak of OP too~

when we got the Arlong? does it mean about Mermaid Island?

I follow the manga in my country, that's why I think I left behind, ^^'

maybe you can share something to me? :3 if you don't mind,

Arlong when he is first introduced at the beginning before Nami truly became a member of the Strawhats. Mermaid island is about 500 episodes in and where I am at now. If it took me this long to become obsessed then I must have had a lot of time on my hands haha! But yeah, I fell in love with it when I came to Nami's whole ordeal. More specifically as she was stabbing her arm hysterically. It had me bawling.

Nope.It's just not you. Me too. ^ ^

This anime teach me about friendship. When I had a fight with my friend,I was open this anime and that all.

It's made me feel I'm not alone and don't give up.

Fan art really truly amazing.

And I haven't ever been so attached to a series that didn't have romance directly involved. Needless to say I pair a lot of the characters together but the fact that this series focuses on friendship and does it well enough has me in awe all the time. It was done perfectly. How the character join the crew, how they react together, how they grow individually and how they grow as a family.

And don't even get me started on the fanart. Man. There's such a wide variety too. There's sexy art, sad art and funny little doodles and all of it is amazing. The largest image folder on my computer is the one of all the One Piece art I've collected over the years. The doujinshis too, there are some really good artists and story tellers out there =O

Sanji ... He's cool ;)

I 100% agree with you here. My favorite characters are definitely the trio. Luffy, Zoro and Sanji. It doesn't hurt that are are all sexy motherfuckers.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

he, the anime? 500? 0.0 that's cool dude, I always get it from my friends but when we graduate I don't know where must download it, plus, it must take so long to download it, XD

ah, I know that, I can't believe the cruel Arlong (that time) have a uhm... bitter past? ^^'

I cry when read human's reaction towards the fish, D:

but the cry not loudly as I watch Ace dead, DX

I LOVE ACE!!!!! XD but why he must die?!!! TT^TT

bad Oda, :p lol

I absolutely ADORE Ace. I adore everyone really but I definitely learned to love him there towards the end. I had a friend who, before I had begun watching One Piece, would talk about Ace and his death and it made her so sad. I didn't really realize what the hell her problem was even after I started watching One Piece. I got to the part in Alabasta where they meet him for the first time and I was still like, "There's nothing too amazing about him? Except his nipples and bare chest. That's nice." Hahahaha!

But it definitely makes you love him there at the end and even more after he dies and you get to see his and Luffy's past.

And about Arlong... I suppose it doesn't matter who it is, we are all children at one point and something negative has to affect us to become something so terrible. I'm not surprised that he had a hard past simply because of his race. It honestly doesn't really change the fact that I hate his guts. I suppose though that without him Nami wouldn't be where she is now and she wouldn't be one of my favorite characters. Though I can't really choose any favorites... ;_; I love them all so much.

yeah I cry too, TT^TT

its like I cry when Itachi dead, :p

yeah the past, SABO, XD and Luffy alone now, D: (doesn't count his crew) or maybe Sabo still alive? haha....

well, I have same problem with you, first I love Zorro, but when read Ace part when he confront Kurohige I start love him, and then he dead, so sad, D:

lol, yeah, I suppose I agree with you,

hey, and I love all of them too, they are so cool, XD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I, personally, believe that Sabo is alive. Unfortunately a lot of people look at this as a negative thing because of the fact that his death was such a huge part of the story line and it contributed greatly to who Luffy is now. There are quite a few things hinting towards him being alive though and I honestly believe that when they are reunited it will probably be one of the best scenes in the anime/manga.

Luffy is adorable for one and for two... he is strong both physically and mentally. Ace's death was so dramatic for him because obviously it was his brother... but the fact that it was his second brother that died I think is what made it that much worse. There's this fanart floating around on the internet I've seen a few times and it has a caption with it, "Death of a brother followed by another."

Luffy couldn't protect either of them, Sabo mainly because they were so young and he was killed by something much larger than any of them and Ace because he simply wasn't strong enough. Or actually, to be honest, it was Ace's hotheadedness that got him killed in the end. Unfortunately he made a point to mention multiple times that he doesn't run from a fight and in the end that got him killed.

But yeah, both their deaths have had a huge impact on Luffy and how strong he is now. But he's not a bad guy, he's so good and he's so kind. To give him so many things he loves and then take them away. It seems far too ruthless to be the end of things. Sabo is going to come back and Luffy will be happy again. I like to believe that.

• Like 1

yeah, I believe that too, that's why I really hope there are the scenes where Luffy will meet Sabo, :)

he.... I think all people will love it when Sabo still alive, he is another guy I like in OP (well, I like all of them after all, :/)

yups, and he is so different from before, not just his strong but he is more mature too, ^^ I love that side of him, :)

although his stupidity still there, lol

yeah, I think its kinda right, Ace is such kind of person, that's what make me love him, :3

and he dead to protect his beloved little brother, :)

:) sure dude,

and I wait that too, :)

• Like 1

I absolutely love love love One Piece...I just struggle to download proper Eng dubbed full episodes.(If someone can give me a link that will be great)

I also think that Sabo is alive. I bawled my eyes out when Ace died, could not stop crying the whole day and had to pause the episode because I could not read the subs through the tears... :'(

And my favourite characters is Chopper and Brook.

Chopper because he is so amazingly CUTE and Brook because I love it when he asks "May I see your panties."

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

One Piece is the best..!

There are only two deaths in One Piece that made me cry, and that is Ace's and Going Merry.. Merry's funeral was soooo heartrending as well as Ace's death in Luffy's hands.. I was like 'why did they have to die??'..

The story also shows a lot of almost realistic story lines.. I'm just hoping that the new chapters will be even more exciting for us..!

• Like 1

can anyone suggest a good website where i can download all the episodes? I just watch on

and i don't know how to download it here thanks ^_^

Hey guys! So glad you guys like One Piece :D I was starting to think I was one of a few since no one was posting haha. As for downloading/torrenting I'll have to look around. I'm sure I can find something for youguys. I just watch them as well but I've been thinking about making some amvs so I'll probably be needing some good clean episodes to use.

You guys are looking for subbed, correct? Or dubbed... I'm sure I could find both.

On another hand though, I figured I'd throw out some stuff I enjoy about One Piece so we can have a good conversation :) I've bawled my eyes out a whole lot at a few select scenes. One would have to be during the Arlong ark where Nami went a bit insane and started stabbing herself. I was so shocked by the intensity... I wasn't expecting that of One Piece and at that moment I fell completely in love with the series. It really surprised me in the most amazing of ways.

Usopp's departure from the crew.

Then Merry's death. Definitely. I was all good until the damned thing started talking to them and Luffy apologized for everything. Then everyone was crying and just ugh. Robins revelation wasn't too intense for me to be honest. I didn't cry. I was actually just really happy and relieved that she was passed what was making her so dumb. Her past though and the things that have made her who she was was what made me the saddest.

THEN OF COURSE ACE'S DEATH. I knew it was coming. I was waiting for it twenty episodes before hand. It was all I thought about through all the episodes leading up to it. But I was NOT expecting how hard it hit me. I thought I would be fine because I didn't even really know this character. All I knew was that it was Luffy's brother and he was always shirtless. That was literally ALL I KNEW.

But it made me love him completely right before he was killed off. Then the flashback. Man, the flashback. Then there's Sabo and just ugh... omg... it makes me heart hurt.

I love how many adult themes there are in this anime. It's so subtle about it too. Corrupt government. Racism. It is just so perfect.

• Like 2

Oh thanks a lot ^_^ i'm ok with subbed i enjoyed hearing their voices and their reactions were epic!! Hahaha...

i like chopper's story..his past...rejected by his own kind just because his different..huhuhu..i ended up crying the whole time..

And the part when hachi was badly hurt by the celestial dragon...luffy got pissed and hit back! Hahaha... i like that part luffy was so cool ^_^

I prefer subbed than dubbed.. I usually stream the video at watchop.com.. It loads fast..

I also liked that part when Luffy hit the Celestial Dragon with all his might.. Then that part when he released his Hakki.. arrghhhh!!! there's a lot more that I don't know where to start enumerating...!!

• Like 1

: so can you give me the website for OP download? I prefer download it than watch online actually, and sorry but I can't use torrent, so hope you have many alternative website that didn't use torrent, and I prefer subbed than dubbed, :)

sorry if I ask to much, ^^'

IF MY POSTING LINKS IS AGAINST THE RULES THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I AM UNSURE IF THIS CONSIDERED ADVERTISING OR POSTING ILLEGAL CONTENT. IN A TWISTED WAY I FEEL LIKE IT MIGHT BE BUT THAT'S REALLY NOT MY INTENT.

D:

I'm gonna do it anyway though.

I'm looking you guys. I torrent and torrenting is the best way to get big series such as One Piece. I mean that is a LOT of episodes. I'd suggest something else besides downloading but if you aren't allowed to torrent then you probably aren't allowed to download programs like I was going to suggest either :/

I understand that some of you don't have money/a job or don't have the means to buy things online but there are websites out there where if you sign up and pay a little fee, sometimes 20-30 dollars USA then you are free to download any episode you want.

NOW, BEFORE I START THROWING OUT LINKS. I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THIS.

Popups and ads are scary things, I know, because sometimes they open new windows and you're scared you'll contract a virus just by clicking the exit sign. NOW, sometimes this is true... I'm not going to say its not but DO NOT let ads scare you. For big sites who don't have people regularly donating they only have ads to turn to for money. The more ads, the more desperate that site is for money. That is all. I have a virus scanner on my computer that I bought with my own money. It works very well and nothing happened when I went on these sites :)

Nothing popped up to warn me about anything. I wanted to say this since I'm sure the fear of viruses is why some of you are told or believe that torrenting is a big no no.

They have links to mediafire downloads for individual episodes. I don't know if ALL of the episodes are there and I am unsure if it is subbed, dubbed or raw.

This one is one where you can watch it online but if you go further down they will have download links. Some work and some don't it's a hit and miss kind of thing. I do not download, like I said before, so I don't know if they are subbed, dubbed or raw. I'm just showing you guys what I've found.

If you look below the video itself if DOES have a download link. Once again, I've never used it so I don't know what language it is in or anything like that. Subbed I'm guessing.

Also, I heard that Veoh has to make you download an attachment. Basically something you download to make a place for the videos you download. I'm not really sure about it myself but in order for the download to work properly you need to download the attachment. That is a safe and well known website though.

Those are the few I found with some slight digging. Let me know if any of them work?

-----------------

On another note though. I had bought an Ace bag as a Christmas present for a friend, you know the green one, but I noticed a few days ago that it was delivered on the 19th and I don't have it. Called the post office and we've come to the decision that the package was stolen either out of my mailbox or off my porch :

• Like 3

Never cared much for this manga/anime before, but I decided to give it another chance, and what happens?

I got totally hooked up!

The only thing I don't understand is how come I didn't like it before?

Well, I guess some things is simply weird. ^^

Hihi! Haha, what happened with me is that I was completely against watching it. The animation looked dumb and in all honesty, it looked like a children's show. I, at the time, was completely in love with the anime Fullmetal Alchemist. A darker twisted kind of anime. So One Piece held no interest to me.

Hit the Arlong arc though and fell in love. This anime is at the top of my list and finally surpassed Fma. I have not read the manga but I will make sure to do that once I catch up to the anime. But yeah, I was not interested in it... AT ALL. It looked super dumb. But the story line isn't the best part, I think it's actually the relationships between characters. I like romance and for once I'm completely in love with something that isn't.

Not to say I don't ship them all >>;

I do very much ship them. All pairings pretty much. I feel like everyone should love everyone and get naked together. It doesn't hurt that everyone is so sexy too

The animation looked dumb and in all honesty, it looked like a children's show

Yeah, that's what I thought as well.

But the story line isn't the best part, I think it's actually the relationships between characters.

Can't argue with you there.

thanks a lot for the links ^_^ i'm gonna check that out later coz i'm currently watching one piece at watchop i'm now at episode 569 ^_^ and for the ace bag..that is so sad :(

how to download in watchop? Thanks ^_^

: thanks for the links.. although I won't be using them yet since I don't have that much space in my HD anymore.. I will though if I can buy an external HD.. hehehe..

: I don't download in watchop.com.. what I did when I was downloading was that I used some torrent links, which I kind of forgot where I took from.. sorry about that.. you can only stream in watchop..

• Like 1

yes thank you very much for the useful post ^_^

ok thanks ^_^ ...we have the same situation with low disk space