~*The Art of Imprinting*~ ~Private~ Yin x Akira

yin_yang_lover

~This rp will contain some violence and gore. With a bit of side-character death viewer discretion is advised.~

^Character format^

Appearance:

Full Name:

Dislikes:

Human form~

TomaAmnesiafull1238226.jpg

Wolf form~

--_.jpg

Full Name:

Kane Allan Dawson

The wilderness, being free, challenges and the night.

Dislikes:

Nothing really except Vampires... It's in his nature to hate them.

I figured that I should leave the personality and background thing out because it's no fun when you have to stay in character with the personality that you set and same goes for the background. So I figured why not play those two by ear =3~

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

((*stares at akira's character and snickers* Well, this should be fuuun~ ;D))

The air was thick and heavy, panting was heard coming from somewhere deep in the plush green woods. A thud hit the ground as all went silent. ~Dear god! Jonathan was way to ruff on me...~ "-Had enough pup?-" A voice asked in the young pup's head. A deep growl was the answering reply. "-What do you think asshole?!-" A snarl then a huff. "-Well I was just doing what you asked me to do...-"

The deep voice snapped back, bright green eyes stared into glaring golden brown. Another snarl left the golden brown wolves muzzle. "-Tsk... Your training methods are completely and utterly out of control!-" The wolf's tail twitched and it's ears were bent back showing clear irritation in it's eyes. The white wolf shook it's head, standing up slowly while turning it's back on the younger wolf. "-Well next time ask Julia to train you...-" He barked out in clear annoyance.

The brown wolf snorted before he stood up and stretched out his back. His claws digging into the slightly moist earth. "-Yeah, yeah, yeah... Well might as well go back to patrolling the area-" He yawned, his sharp canines where glistening in the moon light making them look even deadlier then they already were. The white wolf snorted before taking off in the opposite direction. ~Thank god he's gone!~ *I heard that!* The wolf's eyes widened slightly. He shook his head before he continued to scout the area to see if anybody was stepping in his territory.

((the ygallery link I sent to my NaruSasu thing the full picture of Taki is one there lol))

Taki yawned bored with school. He was walking home late after working on a project. Being the head of drama was tough but he loved it. Scratching the back of his head he yawned again then paused hearing some strange noise not too far off his trail. On his ways home he usually like walking through the park. This night though he was much later.

Glancing around the blond hummed softly then stepped off his normal path into the woods. For several moment he heard nothing then barking? He wondered if an animal was maybe hurt so he pressed on and saw two large dogs fighting. It was like... they were talking to one another...

Looking around he then tucked behind a tree watching them from a distance. He saw the one run away then the other turned in his direction. Tucking behind the tree he stood straight against it going a bit pale, 'oh god if it sees me I'm toast!' Taking a deep breath he bolted back the way he came hoping the other wouldn't chase after him. What the hell did he just see?!

((lol I'll check it out~ ;D..))

Kane's muzzle lifted up in the air as a wonder scent assaulted his sense of smell, he felt his fur bristle in a very pleasant type of way. He followed it out of the woods watching a blonde haired human running away. The young wolf tilted his head in curiosity. Why did the wonderful smelling human run away? He was about to venture forwards but stopped when he heard a howl in the distance telling him that his shift was over. He howled back before running back into the wood's towards his pack mates.

When he was farther away and closing in on his pack mates he sifted to his human form while he was running. Human feet soon replaced animal paws. The earth beneath his feet felt so good that he forgot that he was naked, that was until he heard somebody laughing. He skidded to a stop at the noise and growled lowly in his throat. "Hehehe! I see you forgot to bring some clothes with you eh?" The voice mocked him. He growled once more crouching low ready about to attack who ever was mocking until he felt a gentle hand rest on his shoulder.

"Honestly Kane... You should always bring some clothes with you..." A softer more kinder voice said handing him some clothes to put on. Which he did quickly. "But Julia it's such a pain to be carrying clothes with me while I'm on patrol!" The young wolf said back clearly aggravated from earlier. He then walked around the beautiful girl and pushed the tree branches aside showing his small community, he sighed before he headed over towards the nearest house. He was getting so sick and tired of them treating him like a little child. Which he wasn't... He groaned his whole body was aching and he really wanted to take a bath. But he was starting to wonder who the human was. And why they smelt so damn good... He wasn't going into heat was he?

Taki panted hard once he got outside of the park and finally slowed down putting his hands on his knees as he caught his breath. Hot pants of air came from his mouth as he stood there and looked back over his shoulder. Good it didn't follow him. Don't get him wrong he loves dog but seeing a wild wolf come towards you would make most people try to scurry away.

The blond made it home to his small house and dropping his things onto the floor. His parents were constantly working so he usually had the house to himself. Little did he know he wasn't far from his close encounters home. His parents like the woods which he did as well but it made his trip to school a painful one.

Sighing heavily he showered then grabbed a drink and walked out into his back yard. They had a pool in a screened in porch and grill in the back as well. The blond walked outside the screen and looked at the lake behind his house. Sipping his drink he sighed softly and looked up at the sky.

Ring ring (hello) ((>.

Taki blinked and picked up his phone, "hello? Oh hey Jeremy." He paused for a moment as he listened. "You know I don't like parties... I mean I guess I can. It is Friday..."

Jeremy grinned on the other line happy that his friend was giving. "Great! It will be at White Water Beach! Who know's maybe you'll hook up with somebody!" He laughed on the other line. ((Sorry took over side character ^^'))

Kane sighed softly when he entered his bath, the warm water soothed his sore muscles. ~Nothing like a nice relaxing bath!~ He purred softly before his own phone started to beep. His golden brown eyes snapped opened and looked at the small device listening to it beep a few more times before it stopped. His eyebrow twitched in an irritated kind of way. ~What the hell was that about?~ He groaned and slid his hand down his face before he got out of his bath tub and drained the water. Stepping on the mat so that he wouldn't get the floor wet.

He grabbed a fluffy white towel off of the rack and dried himself off wrapping it around his waist. He made his way over towards the counter top, picking up his phone and flipping it opened to see a few text messages from his friends. One hand holding the towel up and the other holding his phone. He read them each and they all said the same thing. Bomb Fire on White Water's beach. He sighed knowing that he wouldn't hear the end of it if he didn't go. So he walked out of his bathroom which was joined together with his bedroom.

He walked past his bed throwing his phone on it. Kane's movement's were sluggish. He really didn't want to go but at the same time he didn't want to be here. So he grabbed his boxers from the top drawer and slipped them on dropping his towel. He crossed to the other side of his room grabbing his favorite black and yellow stripped long sleeved shirt and his short sleeved studded jacket. He threw those two pieces of clothing on along with tight black jeans and his black strapped knee high boots.

After he got himself looking semi-decent he grabbed his bike helmet, wallet, house keys and cell phone walking out the front door, closing and locking it. He placed his helmet on his and walked over towards his shiny black motorcycle. He hopped on it, started it up and drove away. His face shield was down hiding his face from the world.

(( That's fine :) ))

"The beach huh? I just showered man," Taki sighed then smiled. "Alright alright, I baled last time so I'll meet up with you all tonight but I swear if I get swarmed by girls and you guys leave me again I'm throwing your ass in the fire." He hung up and walked back inside to finish getting ready.

Grabbing a pair of jeans then grabbed a long sleeve drak green shirt then slipped on a short sleeve white button up shirt. Slipping on his flip flops he grabbed his wallet, phone and keys. All things after drinking your happy to see.

Walking out to his parents car they leave in case he needs it. He drove the CRV to the place and got out walking down to the beach feeling the sand come over his flip flops and onto his feet. He sighed softly and tucked his hands into his pockets as he made his way over, "Hey Jeremy."

All his guy friends were there along with a lot of girls... ugh... he tolerated woman but he viewed most of them as annoying. Although he didn't believe he was gay either.

Jeremy smiled over at him and ran over stopping in front of him with a pretty brunette clinging on to him giggling. "Hey Taki! You made it! For once your not-" He was cut off by the roaring sound of a motorcycle. The girl on his arm squealed with joy letting him go just like the other girls that were hanging around their friends. "Oh he's here!" One girl giggled non-stop while another girl placed her hands together in a love struck kind of way. "I'm going to marry him~" She sighed batting her eyelashes.

Jeremy raised an eyebrow, he was confused as to why these girls are acting weird now. His eyes followed a black blur that parked on the beach next to the wooden barrier.

Kane stopped his bike letting the motor run for a few minutes smirking under his helmet as he veered up his engine making the girls giggle and surround him. "Oh my what a nice bike you have~" A girl said in a flirty kind of tone which caused him to chuckle and turned off his bike. Keeping his helmet and the shield down.

He kicked the stand and got off. "Yeah I know it's a sweet ride... Maybe I could take you on for a spin..." He purred out, undoing his helmet and showing off his face. His golden brown eyes were sharp and held a playful gilt in them. He the raked his finger's through his hair fixing it from being up a helmet. He placed said helmet down on his bike. The girls were blocking the view from the other's.

Taki was ready to hear it from his friend until he heard the bike. Then saw the girls and raised a brow, "watch out when you sit in a seat. They might be wet." The blond turned around away from the woman wondering if she even heard him.

The blond saw the woman crowd him and couldn't help but laugh out loud, "girls are all about bikes." He turned to his friend. "Did you guys bring drinks? I didn't know if you had coolers or anything so I didn't stop but I can run back out if you need me too." He turned to look out at the dark ocean as the waves crashed.

He loved the beach, well he just loved being out places. Although he usually liked being alone so he could enjoy it more. His wind blew his hair softly around his face and his clothing.

Jeremy huffed and walked back over to his other friends sitting down across from Taki. "Don't sweat it man! We got a cooler in the back of Darn's truck..." He waved his hand dismissing what his friend had said. He glanced over at the girls who were by now pouting and huffing. Kane laughed lightly pushing his way past them all and smiled.

"Ladies please calm down! I was going to head to the larger bomb fire... You all can join if you want..." He chuckled even more as two girls latched onto either side smiling up at him. "So.. Kane? You got a girlfriend?" One of them ran her finger down his arm causing his eyebrow to twitch which they thought was cute.

~Jeez! Their scents are making me sick to my stomach!~ He thought bitterly but didn't let it show on his face, until he caught the same scent from earlier it made his skin crawl. His eyes scanned around until they landed on the blonde boy. ~So that tasty scent is coming from him... Hm... This could be promising...~ He pulled away from the girls who were pouting. And yelling out after him.

He walked past the boy's friends who were staring at him with wide eyes. Kane stuffed his hands in his jeans and raised an eyebrow. "You enjoying the sight eh?" His voice was deep and husky like it normally was.

Taki nodded his head and looked around seeing his truck. He inhaled deeply smelling the ocean then sighed softly. It was so nice out here even though all the kids were loud.

"Hm?" Taki turned to looked at Kane as he walked up and was a bit surprised that this guy even gave him the time of day. He himself was used to getting flirted with but he always brushed them off.

"Yeah, I love the ocean," Taki turned his attention back to the water and blushing slightly. Why did this popular guy who didn't even know him, give him the time of day?

"I'm Taki... I take it everyone here knows you. I usually don't come to these."

Kane laughed lightly at the younger guys remarks, "Everybody loves the ocean, it's free and moves with grace but when you temper with it, it becomes a deadly force..." He spoke softly, usually when he talked like that everybody gushes at how romantic it sounds. "Taki huh... It has a nice ring to it... And yup everybody knows me... Oh right my Name's Kane... It's a pleasure to meet you Taki..."

His voice sounded low and inviting, ~jeez his scent is driving me up a wall!~ He took a deep breath before he plopped himself down leaning back on his hands with one leg up and the other laying straight. He looked over at him and smiled softly. "You don't mind if I sit with you do you?" He asked a little too lately for that because he was already sitting down next to the blonde.

All eyes were on the two blondes, Taki's friends sat there in shock to see Kane actually sitting over with them and not his own friends.

Taki seemed unfazed by his talking but inside he snickered a little, 'did he really just say something that corny?'

The blond looked down at him, "everyone huh?" He sighed softly as he sat down and lifted both knees so his arms could wrap around them. "Naw I don't mind." He noticed his friends staring and he found it funny. Kids had such a hierarchy and he didn't give a crap. So what if he was pretty, well spoken and had nice things, he was still just another kid... or so he thought.

He brought one hand back and rested his head against his hand tilting his head a little. Hearing the soft splashing of the waves almost made him want to nap, "do you like coming out here so the chicks will swarm ya?"

Kane busted out laughing at the boy, he nearly fell over from laughing so much. "Oh yeah I like to come here look for an easy screw and then toss them back..." He rolled his eyes, sarcasm was clearly heard in his voice. He took a deep breath shaking his head.

"No I don't... Don't get me wrong it's nice to have girls around me but their just annoying... They cling to me every single time I'm here! I don't get peace and quiet with them talking my ear off..." He laid back closing his eyes, he took deep shallow breaths. If he stayed near this boy any longer... He shook his head and sighed. ~Damn my beast blood!~ He groaned mentally while he kept a calm demeanor.

Taki looked over at him as he laughed then smiled himself. This guy was strange... but he seemed nice. The blond shook his head, "I feel the same. That's when I decided at least for now to be a-sexual. Easier that way. Girls can be so clingy and annoying."

He turned to the other blond and leaned in close to him ti whisper, "between you and me I think it's easier being gay. It's like having your best friend with benefits. No crazy guessing game or snooty female issues." His face was inches from the other then he moved back.

"Want a drink? My friend has some in the back of his truck."

Kane cracked an eye open and almost groaned at the smell that was coming off him, and it was worse because of how close he was. He shook his head and laid his other leg out before he pushed himself off the ground with a certain grace to it. He dusted himself off and shrugged, placing his hands in his pockets. "Yeah sure... I wouldn't mind getting drunk with you and waking up the next day nude~" He gave Taki a wink before he laughed at his own words. What can he say he was a flirt. He knew who to tease and how the teasing went.

Taki blushed a little then started towards the truck pushing his hands in his pockets, "sure lets go to a gay bar then." He looked back at him as he smirked. Oh he was sassy alright. He wasn't like the little fan girls squealing over him, this man offered a challenge. Opening the cooler he grabbed a beer and handed one to the other blond.

Holding his hand up he popped open the top then reached over doing the same to Kane's, "pop top ring." He held up his hand showing him the ring to open beers with. He also had his ear pierced twice. He was an odd man who looked straight and gay at the same time. His clothing was like a normal lazy guy but also kind of cute. He liked to be confusing like that for people to keep them guessing.

Kane chuckled once more and took the beer from him and nodded. "Yeah and then I can give you a lap dance and beg for money... Boy wouldn't that be a party!" He snickered slightly, taking big swigs of his beer. The blonde male looked straight but also somebody who looks like he can have anybody that he wants.

His cell phone beeped loudly, which caused him to growl lowly almost sounding beast like. He reached into his back pocket and flipped the cell opened a look of shock crossed over his face. He pressed talk and placed the cell to his ear. "Yeah Kane here.... Oh..... Wait!.... Oh dear god! Yeah I'll be home soon Jade... Yeah love ya too little brother... Alright bye..." He snapped his phone shut and sighed deeply. Gulping down the rest of his beer. He stepped back from the truck and placed his phone away.

~Damn it! Why wasn't anybody with her!~ He thought angrily, his teeth gritted and the grip he had on the bottle made it shatter into tiny pieces raining down on the ground. His hand wasn't bleeding or anything it just had tiny red welts on the.

Taki smiled at the others words. This guy was weird, really weird but hey so was he. Hearing the other man's phone he turned his attention to the water and gulped down a bit of his beer then burped. It was then he noticed the other man speaking on the phone and his tone changed a bit.

"Already lost my date for to-" Taki's eyes went wide as he saw the glass shatter in his hand. He must be really mad. Why isn't he bleeding? The blond wondered then his eyes trailed up to the back of Kane's head as he raised a brow. "You don't have to take it out on the bottle. At least it was empty, don't need to have alcohol abuse here."

He took another sig of his drink.

Kane laughed dryly before he wiped his hand on his pants leg. "Yeah well... I have to go... It was a pleasure talking and meeting..." He shoved his hands in his pocket and gave the over blonde a soft smile. "Well I hope are paths cross again soon... See ya!" He smirked cockily and winked at him before he walked away towards his bike.

When he got there he still saw some girls surrounding it. He sighed and told them all that he had to leave which caused them to pout and ask him if he was going to be coming back to the beach. He just shrugged, not wanting to talk to them anymore. He mounted his bike pulling on his helmet, kicking the stand back and placed his key in the starter.

He veered his engine a few times to get the gas flowing and did a wheelie in the sand before taking off from that spot. He drove far enough to do a sharp u-turn passing the girls as he went.

"See ya," Taki said as he waved over his shoulder and walked back to look out at the ocean. He wasn't overly impressed with him, he was too covered in people for him to find interesting yet.

Hearing the girls whine grate on his ears and gave him a head ache. Sighing heavily he pushed his free hand in his pocket while the other drank his beer. It was then he felt his hair stand on end and turned around to see the whole group staring at him.

He grit his teeth and paled a little, "What?!"

"Why did he talk to you?" a girl asked.

"I-I don't know I don't even know who he is," the blond blushed a little and turned back around looking out at the black sea. Troublesome... that man was causing him trouble.

All Kane was thinking about right now was the phone call that he had received from his fellow pack mate. He was zipping on by, not on the main road but using the back roads to cut his trip shorter.

He was still disturbed by the whole conversation. Jade told him that Julia was making her rounds when she was attacked by another wolf. He wondered why his own kind would turn on each other but sighed shaking the uneasy feeling away. The sooner he got there the better.

Taki decided to head home not long after that. He was sick of people spazing over him. Once he reached home he grabbed a drink and went out back hearing a wolf howl and thought back to that wolf from the park. He didn't know there were wolves running aorund here. Dogs sure but seeing wolves it was strange. They weren't that far into the woods were they. He sighed and sipped his drink as he looked out at the lake in the back.

Kane arrived back home in less then a few minutes due to him using short cuts. His bike was treading on the dirt road a few pack mates were running beside him in their wolf form's, he could feel the uneasiness coming off of their bodies.

He took a deep breath pulling up to his house and parking his bike. He killed the engine and hopped off quickly throwing his helmet inside his open garage. He then took off running towards the elder's house. He just hoped that Julia was alright.