【Ɗangerous Ƥredator】private ♕ yin_yang x Techno

「viviD

Christen looked up at her with watery blue eyes, his face held fear and pain, sorrow and despair. The tears fell down as he sniffled and struggled in his binds, "I-It hurts..." He spoke in a soft tone of voice. Everything happened so fast! His home was destroyed and he was taken away from his father... He closed his eyes looking helpless and weak. Everything he had was now gone... 'Father...' He thought sadly trying to sit up right but couldn't due to him being tied up.

Back at the burning manor solider's were trying to put out the fire and they also un-did Victor's binds along with the General's. The older blond stood up off the ground and watched from the ship sail away. His hands clutched at his sides. Iankov was going to pay for what he has done! He turned around and looked at another solider who was standing next to him.

"Ready my ship! I'm going after my son..." He said in a gruff voice before walking away from his burning home with the General and some solider's following behind him. 'I will get you back Christen! If its the last thing that I will do!' He thought bitterly. He will make sure the pirate will pay!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 「viviD

• yin_yang_lover

Raelynn frowned, eyes sympathy and felt her heart plummet down to her stomach, she hated people who cried, it was too sad! "Well, uh, you gotta accept reality, kid." Ugh, she wasn't good at comforting people, it was usually Lisa's job or Alphonse's. It was obvious to Iankov who scoffed again. She blushed, embarrassed, teeth gritting that almost sounded loud, she whipped her head around to glower angrily, snarling, "Don't mock me, you fucking bastard! I'm trying to comfort her!" He only smirked and it seems Raelynn read what he was thinking for she shrieked in rage, "I AM A GIRL, YOU KNOW. GIRLS COMFORT PEOPLE BETTER UNLIKE YOU STINKY MEN!"

Iankov was still smirking, eyes playfully mocking her. She huffed, returning back to the young blonde with eyes softening, "What's your name? My name is Raelynn Cataleya." She noticed that the blonde was trying to sit up but failed. "Here, I'll untie your legs." Before she could, Iankov lifted the blonde by the back of his dress. "Wha?! What are you doing, Ian?!" She screamed, scowling with narrow eyes, "Don't even think of having sex with her!" She warned, growling.

Iankov only waved his free hand in the air as he walked away, "I don't touch bratty kiddos!" As he walked past Ricko, he murmured, "Prepare for another ship coming, Victor wouldn't just sit around while his son is gone." Ricko nodded and started yelling orders.

He walked past by the door that lead to his men's room, passing by another door that led to Lisa and Raelynn's rooms, they were the only two women on the ship that were born in the aristocrat world. 'Some' lady aristocrats was just only two.

Iankov entered his room, throwing the blonde at the center of his king-sized bed, he sat down on the edge crossing his legs by putting his right ankle across his left knee. He put his elbow on the side of his right knee, resting his chin on his palm, "Your father is coming to get you." He said before grinning maliciously, "It's going to be fun seeing his ship sink~ After all, we already experience many aristocrats like him follow us, only to end up in vain. It was hilarious seeing them float on the ocean, swimming back to shore!" At the end, he chuckled before it died down. His eyes darken, thoughts of Victor's defeated look floating around his head.

"They want to play, huh... We'll play~"

Before Christen could even thank the woman he was picked up once again, he huffed out and shook his head hating being man-handled like this. But when he landed on the bed he gave a slight gasp, he then sat up with his legs over to the left. His eyes narrowed, but then he smirked and laughed lightly. "My father is a lot smarter then you think Captain..." He then lifted up his dress some and took out a hidden dagger that was kept in his knee length boots.

He crawled up behind him and wrapped his arm around his neck placing the dagger in front of his throat, "Well it seems to me that you don't know him or me very well... I know my father will come but he wont be alone..." He said pressing the dagger closer into his neck. "And if you must know where I got this... I had it on me the whole time... Father said to keep a dagger on me..." He chuckled in a cocky kind of way thinking that he had the upper hand in this.

Victor was on board the his ship going over plans as to how to get his son back, he had eleven ships surrounding his own, he knew that Iankov was a tricky pirate but he knew that if he came in number's the man wouldn't stand a chance. He just hoped that his son remembered to bring a dagger with him. He had told him when he was little that bad people would try and take him away and the only way to protect himself was with a dagger.

He had shown Christen how to use one in case of something like this would happen.

Silence. It was silent that you could hear a pin drop. He listened to him speak, feeling the dagger pressed on his neck. Iankov was silent before he snicker then chuckled until he full-blown laughed that it hurt his stomach. "Hahaha! Oh bloody hell! Hahahaha! T-That's funny! My stomach! Hahahaha!" Iankov grinned madly, excitement sparked in his eyes.

He knew that Victor was smart, he knew that he would be surrounded by 11 or 12 or maybe even more! "Hehe, do you think that it's over?" The corner of his mouth twitched, as if he was going to smirk.

Before the blonde could move, Iankov grabbed his arm, easily twisting enough to let go of dagger. With his free hand, he caught the dagger's handle before skillfully throwing it straight to the wooden wall. In a matter of seconds, he pinned the young blonde down the mattress, moving both of the blonde's hands above his head, gripping both his wrists with one hand.

His other hand made way towards his exposed legs, brushing through his leg as light as a feather. Iankov leaned, pressing his lips on the blonde's neck, nipping the supple skin lightly. He pressed his body body closer, slightly rubbing their clothes skin. Intimate. The atmosphere was hot. "Do you think it's over?" He breathed still close to his neck.

Iankov lifted the his leg, hand brushing lower as he pressed his lips closer, rubbing the intimate parts together before he snapped his hips in a thrusting motion. He let out ragged breaths, damn, he swore he wouldn't touch kids, a brat too boot but he was asking for it.

-

Outside the captain's rooms, Ricko glanced at his mates, cannons ready to be used, swords plastered to their hips.

It wasn't ready yet.

"Rickooooo! Ahoooy me boy!" He heard a man shout, running towards the side, he saw pirate ships coming closer towards them. One of the man was a captain who supported Iankov. All of the pirates on the ocean supported him, but there were few who weren't.

There were more than 20 pirate ships, it felt like they were going to war. Ricko really couldn't wrap his mind around how Iankov would know this. He didn't know that the Von Rosencaster were living in the Aerogan island until he informed him.

Oh, that was right. Iankov knew every aristocrats, their every move, their every strategy, everything about them he knew except were they live. How he did not know, Ricko did not know. He swore that their captain could predict the future but that was impossible.

No...

He was that brilliant.

Christen struggled underneath him trying to get him off of him, but for some odd reason every where the pirate touched seemed to make him whimper. "S-Stop it!" He said through a moan, damn his body was betraying him. He then stopped struggling and inhaled softly turning his head away from the man, he knew it was pointless to fight him.

But then he smirked slightly and bucked his hips up, he had a plan up his sleeve. "Hm... Is that all you got pirate? Tsk... Tsk... You disappoint me..." He mocked the man just to see what he would do. He knew it was going to piss the pirate off but hey it was all a part of his plan.

Victor looked over and saw more ships coming and smiled softly he knew why more ships came... It was because of his son... Everybody loved him and when word got out about what happened... Well word spreads fast when it came to matter's that dealt with Christen. He was glad that so many people actually cared about his son. He ordered his crew to ready the cannon's. He was not going to go down without a fight!

Iankov raised an eyebrow at his words, "Kid, if you think I'll fall for that, well, be disappointed." He smiled in mockery and murmured darkly, "Well, now, kiddie brat. I'll need you for something~" He carried him like how a prince carried the princess, slamming his foot on the door, making it roughly open.

"I need rope!" He ordered, one of his subordinate came with ropes. He dropped the blond and tied him again, just like before. "Haha~ Let's see if he can attack when his son is involved." He licked his lips, eyes glittering in dark excitement.

Walking towards the edge, seeing the opposite ships, he grinned, he was so damn excited that he wanted to laugh and laugh! "Heeeey there, Victor! Your son is here! Safe and sound~" He yelled across the ocean. "Oh my! What's this?! A gun is pressed against the poor poor Christen Von Rosencaster who is tied by ropes~ Oh, he can't escape~" He yelled more with a shocked mocking tone, dramatically gasping as he pressed the gun against the blonde's temple.

"Why~ If we get attacked, oh woes is me! This brat will diiiie~" He chuckled maliciously, clicking the gun's hammer. "So what should we do~?!" His eyes flashed with a predator gaze.

Dangerous~

Christen's blue eyes widened as he felt himself getting tied up once more, he whimpered when he felt the gun press against him temple, he noticed his father's ships were close enough for him to hear. "Father! Don't worry about me! You must destroy them!" He shouted out, he felt useless and helpless... Some man he was. Victor gritted his teeth and his hands clutched at his sides. He didn't want his son to get killed! But... He had to stop Iankov!

He growled lowly in his throat not liking this whole situation one bit! The General ran up beside him and his eyes widened, "Christen!" The younger blonds eyes widened slightly, boy he never knew how glad he would be to see Dorian. He struggled some more against the pirate and felt the gun dig even more into his head.

"Iankov! You flea bitten bastard! If you harm my son anymore then you have... So help me I'll rip your head off!" Victor was getting even more angrier by the minute. A soft chuckle was heard coming from behind Victor which caused him to turn his head and glare at the other handsome looking blond male. He was dressed in a more higher class outfit then him. "My, my little brother... You seem to be in quite a predicament...." He laughed lightly before walking up to the end of the ship and stood next to the glaring blond.

"Ah! I see little Christen is all grown up! But why is he on a pirate ship?" The man looked over at Victor who was scowling. "We were attacked by that bastard over there and he was taken..." The older blond scoffed, and shook his head, "Let me handle this little brother..." Before Victor could say no his older brother was already clearing his throat.

Christen couldn't believe it! His Uncle that he hasn't seen for years was standing next to his father... 'So he does care about me...' He thought as tear's gathered up in his eyes, everything was getting to him today. The older blond smiled and waved. "Good evening! Now... I think we could all settle this like men and not kill anybody... Especially my adorable nephew...." He talked in a soothing kind of voice.

Victor still glared at his brother, "Allan stop it you'll make things worse!" Allan ignored him and continued to talk. "Say.. You look like the type of man that loves to play games! So lets play a game! The winner gets to go free with Christen... While the loser gets to sink the other ship... Sounds fun right?" The man said with a cocky smirk on his face. Christen's father paled when he heard his brother's terms.

How could he gamble his own nephew!

Christen on the other hand froze, he didn't like this idea at all! What if the pirate won? He would probably be killed by the man... But if his Uncle won then he could come home and live happily and forget this even happened. It was a big risk...

Iankov whistled, "Aren't yah brave~? Or is it just fake?" He rested his chin on the young blonde's head, his struggles were too weak. Almost aristocrats were too weak for they think they were too strong.

Psh, babies.

"How can I harm your son when he'll be just dead with a single shot~?" He drawled lazily, looking at the other with bored eyes. Come on, give him a show!

Oh, another blonde? Too many blondes already! But this man felt different. Nephew, huh? He could hear Raelynn spluttering, "S-SHE'S A BOY?!" Iankov perked at the word 'Games'. Oh yes, he do loves games and it sounded fun~

But, "Wait a minute~ You sound as if you win already! How about the one who wins gets to destroy the other ship while the loser goes home with no prize." He sneered, yeah right. As if he would agree to that! Why would he free the blonde in his hands if he was the one wins? And he will win! Excitement rose, eyes glinting, "So what's the game about~?"

Many pirates wanted to protest but knew Iankov was too fearless, that could be the end or not, mostly not, he was too cunning.

Victor's eyes widened he turned his head over towards Allan who chuckled lightly and smirked in a playful kind of way. "Hn... Deal!" The younger blond gasped looking at his brother, "Have you lost your mind!? Your gambling with my son, and also your nephew's life!" Allan just waved his brother off as if he was nothing but a fly. "Shh... Little Brother... Let the big boy's talk..." Victor gritted his teeth, never in his life has he felt so disrespected just like now.

Christen struggled even more at his Uncle's words, "You bastard! You would risk my life! Some Uncle you are!" The man sighed and smiled softly at him. "Calm down princess! Just let your Uncle Allan handle this!" He then turned his sharp blue eyes on Iankov with a smirk playing across his face. "We're going to play risk... Ever heard of it?" The General's eyes widened at that and he turned his head towards Allan. "But Sir! That's a deadly game!" The older blond just shrugged his shoulders while keeping his eyes locked on the pirate.

"What do you say pirate? We play risk? Winner gets to sink the losers ship and keep the young lord as a trophy... Do we have a deal?" Allan can be just as cunning as any pirate out there. Christen's, and Victor's eyes widened at what the man was saying. "I'm not a trophy you asshole!" He shouted out in anger at his Uncle, while his father was yelling at his Uncle. Who was ignoring the shouts from both sides.

(Never heard of it. XD)

Iankov chuckled amused, he liked this Allan guy slightly. Only slighty. He reminded him of himself. Cunning and Dangerous; a predator. But if he compared Allan to Trevor, it would be like comparing a goldfish to a shark.

He slowly licked his lips, eyes narrowed slit like a snake. "Oh? I've heard of that game. Why not?" He smiled wolfishly, excitement flowing, tensions rising. Such a risk, alright.

"Should I play instead?" A soft feminine, sophisticated and sounded like the chimes of bells, said. Iankov glanced at the corner of his eyes. A woman dressed in a deep violet dress that made her look more stunning than ever elegantly, just like a princess, walked towards him, stopping beside his side. Her violet hair in an elegant bun with strands down to her porcelain face.

"My, so this what is causing the commotion." Her bright red orbs looked at the blonde in Iankov's arms, giving him a motherly smile. "I'm sorry, dear. It seems that you have been involved in this childish game." She said in a soothing voice.

She glanced around, absorbing the situation with calm eyes. Lisa Mantoval, the daughter of the Mantoval family who the leader was known as the right-hand of the Revary family. In other words, the second most riches and powerful aristocrat family. She was is also known for being calm, calculative, persuasive as well as being motherly.

Many women wanted to be like her and Raelynn looked up to her.

"Don't think of messin' my fun, Lisa." Iankov pouted slightly, always and always does she stop him from going too far. He wasn't a kid!

Right, back to the game... "I accept." He give Allan a smile that screamed 'Dangerous!'.

Christen looked over at her and his eyes widened, he couldn't believe who he was seeing. He knew this woman! He was surprised to see her again! "M-M-Miss Lisa?" He asked in a soft tone of voice which held his shock. Allan chuckled and nodded his head, he too was shocked about seeing the woman but shrugged it off.

"Splendid! Then we shall have you board this ship!" He said in a light heartened voice, even though it screamed danger, he was sure that he wouldn't lose to a pirate! He looked over at Victor who was still standing there with a very shocked look on his face. He then shook his head and looked over at his brother like he was crazy, "Are you mad!? Why would we let that pirate on my ship!" He scowled at the older male who once again waved him off like a fly once more.

He then turned around on his heels and ordered the captain to pull over next to Iankov's ship so that he could board. The captain nodded his head and did as he was asked to. The young lord turned his attention back over towards the other ship watching it move slowly next to the pirate ship.

Iankov could see that Lisa refrained from rolling her away as she huffed quietly. Heh, he was amused by their shock faces. Never expected the next leader of the Mantoval family to be here, with his crew. It was a long story. Meh, the truth will come out sooner or later but for now...

He shoved his captive towards Lisa, who wrapped her arms around the young boy. She opened her hand towards the side indicating to give her something. Raelynn immediately drew out a pistol, it wasn't gold like Iankov's, it was silver and it looks old. Raelynn, or Rae, put the pistol on Lisa's hand who gripped it's handle and pointed the gun's head on the young blonde's temple.

She could be merciless when she wanted to.

Iankov smirked, putting away his gun and walked towards the other ship to abroad, his walk was relaxed, as if he wasn't going to the enemy's ship. He smiled, cocky and relaxed. No way would he lose and even if he did, he wouldn't let them get away with it.

"Now~ Shall we start the fun?" He cocked his head, grinning madly, eyes sparkled dangerously as he stared at Allan with a predatory gaze. Come, entertain him.