【Ɗangerous Ƥredator】private ♕ yin_yang x Techno

「viviD

2m5fbdz.jpg

Name: Iankov Nevada

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Electric Blue

Likes: S*x, the pirate life, sailing through the sea/ocean, fights, determined people or doesn't give up, a challenge

Dislikes: Stubborn people, bossed around, being underestimated, being mocked, pitied upon, pickles

Quite popular through the lands; he can be quite cocky and arrogant as well being heartless. Feared and admired, he is a cunning man and likes things going his way.

He is shameless and doesn't even hide it. He has skills of seducing; he is a womanizer, however, women or men, it doesn't matter to him as long as it involves sexual actions. It just depends on his mood.

He is quite courageous, he fears nothing! Nothing ever faces him. Loves the adrenaline. But he won't go near pickles.

The perfect example of a bad delinquent, he takes losing in stride and prefers getting back to them by crushing them without a second thought.

He doesn't like thinking about the past; his past.

( OOC: Dunno why but I'm kinda in love with this character. XD )

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 「viviD

• yin_yang_lover

GorgessBlond.jpg

Name: Christen Von Rosencaster

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Light blue

Likes: Helping people on most days, sweets, people who takes him seriously and the ocean he loves the water

Dislikes: People who annoy him too much, being told what to do over and over again, and birds

He was born in a noble family who is well known and slightly feared. Has a facade that says that he is cute and innocent which he is but he kind of has a good sense of humor and adventure. He hates being told what to do and what to wear.

He kind of has a bratty side to him which only comes out when things don't go his way. Overall he is sweet and loves helping others out. He has a thing with wearing females clothing. His mother made him wear it thinking that he was a girl.

He's shy around new people. Kind of loud and demanding at times. But all in all he is an outstanding young man who can woe the hearts of men and woman alike, but mostly the men.

(OOC: He sounds like fun~ ^-^ I love how my character came out!

( OOC: Fufu~ This will be interesting. 8D )

The peaceful land of Aerogan is filled with people passing by, chatting, laughing and there were children running, playing with each other and sellers, yelling advertisements, selling, pleasantly talking to their customers, a woman taking the dried clothes on her basket, a man reading a newspaper, a child sat in front of a yawning street cat.

All in all; a pleasant land. However, the sailors saw a ship approaching. It wasn't a normal ship whenever travelers stop by and aristocrats arrive for meetings and exchanges.

It was other than a pirate ship.

The wonderful atmosphere of the land formed into a thick one. The pleasant sounds silenced in wariness and fear. It felt like time stopped. What if it was full of pirates ready to cause trouble? Ready to tear the land apart? Ready to steal and destroy? They hoped that it was not. Some people inside their houses closed their windows and kept their doors locked, ushering the children in. Others froze, stiff shock.

As the ship stopped in the dock and the gangplank extended, a young man walked on it, jumping halfway to land gracefully. The man scanned everything on his sight, smirking haughtily as he took in the fear, suprise, shock, confusion and curiosity and other emotions flitting through their eyes, obviously the curious and confused ones haven't heard of him or maybe they have but they didn't know his face?

The young man's name is Iankov, the feared pirate who ruled the ocean with a heartless smile. He was a dangerous one that many should be wary off, a path that should not be crossed upon.

He lift his hand up, his crew knowing what that meant started their routine. It was time to stock up supplies. Of course, Iankov only steal from other pirates, from other ships. He wasn't as heartless as stealing from the lands and wreaking havoc on it. As long as no one goes up against him, everything will be as peaceful as it can be.

"I'll be going to the bar." He announced to his crew and they nodded, continuing their routine tasks. They knew that he wanted a fuck as usual as always. Of course, they knew their leader after all.

While walking through to bar, he could see people look at him wary. The others continued their day, other started to walk albeit in a hurried manner, the locked houses opened along with the locked windows once they saw who the ship belongs to and sellers continued to sell, they didn't yell however and the children were kept inside. Even knowing that there wouldn't be a mess, they still kept their caution. People started to talk (gossiping) and it wouldn't be long before it spread the whole land, even to the aristocrats that lived here.

(OOC: Your telling me~ =D)

A low growl was heard and then the hand on the nice black oak desk curled up into a fist. Teeth gritted together as anger filled blue eyes narrowed into dangerous slits. "Grh! What do you mean a pirate ship has ported!" The man in a pristine white frilled collared shirt slammed his angry fist on the expensive furniture. The man that stood tall and scared in front of the nobleman. "Uh... Well you see Sir... Uh... We tri-" He was silent's by a gloved hand raising up to stop the man from talking anymore. The solider closed his mouth and watched the nobleman stand up from his seat.

The solider still stood his ground when the man was now standing. "So... You tried to stop it from porting? Eh?" The man's voice was cold and slightly harsh, well more so then usual. The uniformed man said nothing but let this powerful man, who goes by the name of Victor Von Rosencaster. "Hn... Get out of my sight..." He hissed lowly before turning his back on the man. "Y-Yes Sir..." He bowed and turned on his heel, he walked over to the door ready to open it until it slammed opened by another frantic solider. His boots clicking loudly in the quiet room.

"M'lord! Young Master Von Rosencater escaped from the solider's on duty!" Victor's dark blue eyes widened in shock. He spun around quickly and rushed out of the room with the two men on his heel. "I want him found! Now!" He barked orders to the passing by solider's who rushed out of the manor and in search for the young lord.

A soft hum floated in the air as a petite blonde walked down the streets that seemed more empty then usual. The blonde stopped in front of a stand looking at the tasty treats there.

"Oh wow those baked goods sure look yummy!" He laughed lightly, his eyes shining with amusement. The baker chuckled softly his round belly jiggling slightly. His old tired eyes looked at the young lord with a happiness that he knew the young boy brought. "Oh yes the freshest one's that they there are!" He laughed watching the blonde smooth out the flowing red and black lacy dress.

"Hm... I want... That one!" The blue eyed boy pointed out making the baker pick up the loaf of bread and cut it in a semi-big slice. "There you go Christen!" The young nobleman smiled softly at the baker before he took the loaf of bread walking away completely unaware of the pirate roaming about. To anybody who didn't know him would have thought that he was a girl. He was also unaware of the solider's running around frantically searching for him.

As he walked in a leisurely manner with hands in pockets, he brushed past a blonde boy in a lacy dress-- huh?

Iankov stopped, halfway turning around, blinking his eyes in surprise. What was a boy wearing a dress? Was he cross-dressing? He knew that the person in a dress is a boy, after all, being in bed with women and men for the years he started to notice the difference. The boy may look like a girl didn't mean that he was really a girl.

The difference he could see is that a girl's/woman's eyes is larger than a man's. This boy's eyes were not big enough to be a girl's/woman's. The blond could be mistaken as a flat-chested though but Iankov was not fooled. The boy's face is soft, like a girl's but he still had some features that of a boy's.

It didn't matter to him because it was not his business so he left him, continuing to walk to the bar.

A woman with a grocery basket near saw that the pirate stopped and looked back to the young lord, she tensed; was he going to mistake Christen's gender? He had this surprised look- maybe he noticed that the blonde was not really a girl? It seemed so. She relaxed when the pirate continued his way.

"Young Lord." She called in a soft voice, she didn't want the pirate to hear even when he was in a distance away now. "Please be careful, a pirate ship have just arrived." She warned just like a mother warning her child of the danger, "You should better go home or your father would be very worried." She suggested, worried if something happened to the blonde, it will be heartbreaking if something really did happened.

"I better go, my husband will get worried and the children might be starving by now. Goodbye and please, listen to my suggestion, young lord." She gave him a motherly smile, curtsying for a little before making her way home.

At the bar

Slamming the door open, he strode in, the bar filled with guffaws and laughter, men gambling, some as the same age him while the others few years older, with women dressed with lots of skins revealed clinging to them, cheering, drinking and two women dancing with men shouting for more stopped and silenced and many eyes turned towards him. He slammed the door shut, the same force applied when he came in.

A beautiful woman, with make-up and with dirty blonde hair and forest green eyes walked towards him with a sultry smile. "Why hello there." She purred seductively, giggling at the look on Iankov's eyes. He snaked his arm around her waist, his hand lowering slightly, the woman noticed of course, her sultry smile widening. "Let me show you to my room." She cooed, eyes fluttering that made men's legs shake. Iankov was not affected and the woman knew that today would be fun with a man like him.

The bartender nodded his greeting when they passed by, leaving behind the laughter and noises that started once again.

"My name is Alesa." She slowly, teasingly took of her clothes, pressing her body against him once they entered her room, the door closing behind she already pounced like a wild tigress. Iankov huskily chuckled, Alesa shivered hearing his chuckle, she already felt hot and oh, she wanted him so bad now.

"Iankov, get ready, you'll be screaming my name." Oh~ She already knew him, already know his skills in bed with just his hands roaming around her body.

Breathlessly laughing, Alesa wrapped her arms around his neck, feeling the soft mattress on her back. "Take me away~"

It wasn't long before loud moans and grunts could be heard from the closed room.

( OOC: Huh, I had way too fun with this. xD; )

The young blonde smiled at the woman and kept on nodding his head until she was out of sight, his smile then dropped slightly and his blue eyes widened when he heard her mention the word pirate. Oh dear! His father would be furious when he found out that he had sneaked past the solider's that were by his bedroom door. He gulped down the lump that had some how formed in his throat, the bread not looking as tasty as it did before.

Christen's head snapped in the direction that a loud bang was heard, his eyes widened in shock his father's solider's were running all over town questioning the sellers. He then looked from right to left and ran into and alleyway and hid behind a barrel. Heavy footsteps stopped right in front of the barrel and his eyes narrowed slightly. There stood General Kingsling, his hands on his hips. His deep gray blue eyes scanned the area, his long raven hair was pulled back and out of his handsome young face.

"Hm... If I was the young lord where would I be?" He questioned out loud looking around and turned his head when he thought he heard movement come from behind the barrel. He was about to turn around until a solider ran up to his saluting him. "Sir we just got word that the pirate was spotted heading into the bar!" The General scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "Well? What are you waiting for go to the bar and see if the young lord is in there! We need to search this place top to bottom! And who knows maybe we can catch the pirate and earn some extra coin eh?" The man laughed in a cruel way which made the lower rank nod his head.

"Right away Sir!" The man saluted him and ran off with a few other solider's following after him. Christen didn't realize how much chaos he just created, guilt tugged away at his heart. Man was he in serious trouble when he got home.

The solider's that ran off busted the door to the bar open stopping everybody in their tracks. The merriment died down and everybody's eyes were on the uniformed men. One of the solider's coughed loudly before he spoke up. "Young Lord Christen Von Rosencaser has gone missing... Now if anybody know's where his where-about's are you will be paid handsomely... Unless you want us to search this place out, and so happen to find a pirate here... You all will be placed under arrest! So folks what will it be? Telling us where the young lord is at or hand over the pirate?" The man's eyes held no room for argument.

(OOC: Oh I can see that haha~)

The air smelled of after-sex, both felt satisfied, Alesa was still in bed, blankets covering her bare body while Iankov dressed. "Mmhm, you're as skilled as they say," She lightly laughed, "I even heard that you don't mind either gender."

Iankov scoffed slightly, not completely agreeing but no denying it either. Once he was completely dressed again and fixed his hair- after Alesa messed it up during their activity. Nothing could indicate that he just had tangled with a woman (or man) in bed.

He turned to the bare woman with a half-smile, half-smirk, "Well, thanks for the sex. Too bad I'll have to get going." He pulled out golds, leaving it on her mirror dresser filled with jewelry and make-ups. "See you!" With a salute, he went outside through the window.

"Thank for the tip!" She smiled as he disappeared, "'See you', hm? Such a liar." She giggled, snugging to her pillow.

--

Iankov walked through the alley, still in a leisurely manner. He just knew that the soldiers were at the bar that he went to, seeing them scatter and heard the news that the young lord of the land went missing. He let out a low whistle, "Looks like fun."

He stopped and pressed himself against the wall, taking a peek at the side. There he saw a man he guessed was in a higher rank. 'Hm, must be the General.' His eyes trailed to the barrel and there he saw a young man or boy hiding. 'This must be the missing young Lord.' He felt himself grin in excitement. It was time for a show~!

He stepped out, shoving his hands on his pockets, boots clicking echoed through the alleyway. He lifted his hand in mock friendly greeting, "Yo! Having trouble, are we~?" As if putting a salt to a wound, he laughed in an arrogant way, wanting to provoke the General. He wanted fun~

Christen's body tensed when he heard somebody behind him which made him squeak lightly but covered his mouth with his hand, his light blue eyes widening in shock. The frilly dress was pooled out around him as he was in a kneeling position. The General's eyes narrowed, he turned sharply around and unsheathed his sword pointing it to the man. He recognized him instantly, a smirk of his own spread across his face. "Well, well, well... So the pirate came out to play eh?" He mocked the man still keeping his guard up.

But his words caused him to growl lowly and then scoffed. "Like that concerns you!" He bit out harshly, his glare never easing up. The young lords eyes widened even more, his wide eyes glanced over at the man who was in the alleyway. 'So he's the pirate that everybody was talking about...'

Christen's thoughts where cut short by General Kingsling's harsh voice. "You know I have every right to take you to the prison!" He stepped closer his sword still raised at the man, no way was he letting a pirate get under his skin.

Iankov blinked in fake surprise, "How did you know?" He gasped playfully. "My, you're smart, General!" He crooned, every vibe completely filled with teasing and mockery.

"Easy there." He sighed, as if he was tired from talking to a child. Iankov raised his hands up in the air, looking like he surrendered with an innocent face. "But I didn't do anything wrong~" He whined, still acting innocent but then he smirked and in the blink of an eye, he was now tracing his finger to the General's sword, "Such a nice sword you got there, I'm jealous." He pouted childishly, still with the mocking. He did not fear anything, in his eyes, the General was only a mouse.

He was the cat.

"Let's play a game." He had this dangerous glint on his eyes, "Who's the fastest? Me or you? Catch me if you can~!" He grinned wolfishly, like a cat, he gracefully swirled around the General. But before he ran, he quickly grabbed the cross-dressing blonde, "Well look what we have here, Sir! A prize for our little game~" He laughed, amused. He carried the blonde over his shoulder like a sack and winked teasingly at the dumbfounded General, "Au revoir~!" Iankov was having fun, it was not time to return to the ship, his crew was not yet finish.

He heard the General's furious shout behind him, followed by hurried footsteps; he must have shouted an order, alerting them that the young lord became involved. He was just 'borrowing' him.

The young blonde squeaked when he felt himself being picked up and carried off with the pirate, he started wiggling around and pounding on the man's back. "Let me go you creep!" He shouted in an angry type of tone, even his voice sounded slightly girly. He gritted out still struggling, his dress was swaying a lot as he struggled. "Get your dirty hands off me!" Christen growled out in anger even though it sounded more like a cute huff then a growl. He lifted his head up watching the solider's chasing after the two of them.

General Kingsling was braking out order's at the other solider's who ran down different alleyways trying to cut off the pirate. "Get your slimy hands off of him!" The General shouted out at the pirate's back. Just then two solider's ended up in front of the man with their swords drawn. "End of the line scum! Release Young Lord Von Rosencaster!" One of the solider's shouted out. More solider's appeared behind the two men. There was no way in hell the pirate could escape now!

Christen sighed and then smirked lightly which looked more of a seductive smile then anything else. "Well you heard the man! Put me down!" He spoke with a positively smug tone of voice thinking that he was going to be released.

He ignored the blonde's demands and didn't have much trouble with the boy struggling, he was having way too fun! Huh, for a boy, he was girly and a brat to boot. He must love dressing like a girl.

He halted as more soldiers appeared and when one of the soldier's shouted that it was the end of the line, he resisted the urge to laugh. He heard General's voice that made him smile mischievously. Oh? The boy sounded so smug. They think they have him? He snorted at the thought, sniggering until he full-blown laughed. "Hahaha! You think that this is the end, huh? Hah! Guess again!" With that declaration, he ran to the side, jumping on the barrels and boxes and of course, he made sure that the barrels and boxes are knocked down, jumping on the roof. Now it was time for his turn to be smug. "Let's continue, gentlemen!" His laugh was full of mockery, challenging them to catch him again.

He jumped roof to roof, he heard the shouts died little by little (too slow!) before silence. He jumped down to the alley filled with barrels and boxes and set the blonde boy down. "Whoa! That was exciting! I knew that bringing you with me will make the game much more fun." He gave the boy an amused grin.

"I just love events like this, makes adventuring through the ocean worth it." He sighed content, posture relaxed. "Heh, thanks for letting me borrow you." He smirked at the boy, a teasing glint in his eyes. "Bye, kid!" He moved his feathered hat as if in a goodbye before running out of the alley.

It was still not time to return yet, Iankov was sure that they will finish in a few minutes and if soldiers tried to capture them, they will know what to do. They were his crew, none of them were any weak.

Christen was in shock about the whole thing, he ran out of the alleyway and looked up and down the streets before he gritted his teeth. "You bloody pirate will pay for what you have done!" He yelled after the man's retreating back. He huffed and smoothed out his dress just as the solider's turned the corner and found the young lord standing there with an angry face. The General turned the corner as well. His eyes locked onto the young lord's back. He straightened himself out and walked up to the blonde.

"You had us all worried! Do you have any idea how much trouble your going to be in!" The young lord stiffened before he turned around and looked at the angry General who was glaring at him heatedly. He knew his men were off to hunt down the pirate. The blue eyed boy gave him an innocent look. "I'm sorry General! I-I-I just wanted to get out of the house is all..." His voice was small and sweet. The General took a deep breath in rubbing the back of his head. He hated it when Christen would look at him like that and talk to him like that.

"Well... Don't go off by yourself again... You know your father chose me to protect you as well as get married to you... Just... When you want to go off please tell me!" He spoke softly but in a stern tone of voice. The blonde frowned before he nodded his head and walked towards the General. His heels clicked softly on the ground. Once he was close to the older man he linked arm's with him and walked down the street towards his home.

The walk there was silent, neither one of them were talking. When they got to the large manor however outside stood a very red faced Victor Von Rosencaser. His arm's were crossed over his chest as a scowl was held in place. "Well it's about damn time you came home! Now go to your room and bath and get changed while your at it..." He then turned on his heel opening the door and disappearing inside.

Christen sighed he knew why his father wanted him to get changed and that was for the play that he was going to attend to for the evening with the General as his escort. 'Great another boring play to sit through how lovely!' He thought bitterly before entering his own home.

Now he was bored, nothing to do than wander around, dodge and lose the souldiers but he went back to his ship. His crew was done and they were now on board however his first mate (right hand) wasn't, obviously he was waiting for him to come back judging how his eyes lit up when he came back though his expression changed; nervous but his eyes were serious.

"Cap'ain," Ricko paused, collecting his thoughts on how to say the news to the captain. "I found information," He whispered just between the two of them, "that involves him." Iankov stiffened before scowling, expression darkening. Ricko couldn't help but shiver. It was always like this whenever he was mentioned. Everything started because of that person.

"Tell me." He demanded, fists clench. He knew that this was unlike himself but he couldn't help it, that person destroyed his life. And as if to flaunt, he hid himself well, no matter how many times Iankov planned to destroy him, he manage to get away. He was much more cunning and much more intellectual than himself, that made Iankov furious.

He was the only one that made Iankov frustrated. He was the one Iankov could not crush.

"I found that one of the aristocrats that personally knew him is living here and goes by the name Victor Von Rosencaster." Ricko told, expression grave.

"Men!" He barked out an order, Ricko along with his other crew straightened, ready to take his commands. "Prepare for tonight," His eyes darkened, "We'll make sure they would never forget this night." Everything was lost within his crew's cheers.

After Christen's bath he was in his room getting fitted for his attire, the chamber maid's were giggling non-stop as they tied the corset to him hearing him grumbling about it hurting. "Oh Young Lord! Your going to look so stunning tonight!" The beautiful brunette haired woman gushed, her eyes holding a certain shimmer in them. "Now! All we need to do is put the top part on!" The young males eyes widen slightly when he saw the brunette walking up to him with a off the shoulder black and white off the shoulder top.

A few struggles and a few whines later found the young male looking like an irritated girl. They made sure to put on his wig that he wore whenever he went out to the plays and other things that the noblemen goes to. His wig had two sides that were up and coming down in a spiral. His bangs were straightened, his lips were colored pink with a light white sheen covering his top eyelids.

In one simple word he was breathtaking causing both maids to squeal and giggle. "Oh young master~ You look absolutely beautiful!" They giggled together helping the young man up and ushering him out of the room and down the stairs where his father and his escort where standing. Victor looked his son up and down smiling brightly. "You look lovely Christen... Doesn't he General?" His father gave a light laugh before he straightened out his coat and walking out the door with his top hat and cane in hand.

General Kingsling was surprised and slightly stunned by how breathtaking the boy looked. He gulped down the lump that some how caught in his throat. He bowed lowly and grabbed the blonde's gloved hand kissing it lightly. "You look stunning young lord..." He purred softly against the young males hand. Christen shivered in a not so pleasant kind of way, he pulled his hand away smiling softly at him. "Well... Lets get going... Father's waiting for us..." He spoke lightly causing the handsome raven to stand up and offer his arm to the boy.

Which he took with a frown, they both stepped into the cool twilight breeze. The sun was now setting behind the horizon. He lifted the bottom of his dress and stepped into the carriage with the help of the driver. He nodded at the man. The raven looked around slowly before he stepped inside closing the door behind him, sitting next to the blonde who was fanning himself.

The driver walked around and climbed up to his post and took the rings of the horses clicking his tongue a few times before the horse moved slowly into town towards the opera house.

Alley

Night came where everything starts, Iankov was leaning on the wall in the dark alley, he looked like he had no care in the world, posture relaxed at the same time lazy. Then, he slowly raised his arm; with a snap of his fingers, one of his men charged, tackling the driver. Before any noise could escape the driver's lips, Lazar quickly covered his lips and dragged him into another alley to change his clothes, while that was happening; the others that Iankov brought with him quickly charged inside the carriage and during the scuffle inside, he opened his hand, the General's sword landing one his hand.

Iankov darkly smiled, all according to plan. He checked everything, their schedule to the opera and knew what road they would cross thus calculating where the ambush would take, where there wasn't any witness to return back with help. Ah~ He really loved being sneaky. That wasn't all, he took Alphonse with him because he had quick hands that will unarmed a person with weapons because Iankov would not allow the General to attack with his sword.

And of course, his other men that were left was now raiding the Von Rosencaster's mansion, by now creating chaos and stealing every weapons and golds. That's what happened to every aristocrats that knew him. He also knew that the soldiers will now be busy trying to stop his men; the perfect distraction.

"Cap'ain! Everything is clear! No weapons hidden, just the General's sword!" Alphonse, the one with quick hands and fingers, reported adding with a salute. Smirking, Iankov took out his revolver, playing with the gun's hammer. For them to be obedient, the gun was essential.

Lazar appeared from the alley, now wearing the driver's clothes, "Hey Capt! Tied the driver real tight and put him in a tight box, he'll have trouble moving! No one will notice~" He grinned childishly, making him look younger. Iankov gave him a nod, getting a vigorous nod in return before Lazar quickly climbed the post.

It wasn't finish yet; not until he get answers.

Iankov quickly entered, closing the door, he took the time to enjoy their expression before plopping in the seat besides Victor, gun already pressed against Victor's temple with a arrogant heartless smile, eyes narrowed dangerously, "Why, good evening~ Comfortable, are we~?" He sarcastically said, tone snarly, he used the other hand to knock behind, indicating that it was time to move, he heard Lazar click his tongue once, the horses moved. Animals love Lazar, even though he was just a stranger. Iankov still kept his eyes on Victor.

The three were tied with rope tightly, feet tied and hands behind the back; of course, their hands were tied as well with the fingers, just for precaution. He didn't want it to be messy enough.

Beside the General was Alphonse, sword that was not long and not small either, pressed in the General's neck and between him and the cross-dressing blonde was another one of his men, a short sword pressed in the blonde's neck as well. The other side of Victor was another one, quietly and carefully checking outside once in a while for soldiers that might come.

Again, Iankov played with the revolver's hammer,

'click, click, click'

The sounds felt so ominous.

It all happened too quickly none of them had seen it coming, the General growled lowly in his throat. His eyes narrowed slightly not liking the fact that one of the pirate's were touching the young blonde causing him to squirm.

Victor however was calm despite the current situation. His blue eyes wondered over to where his son was whimpering. That sound alone made him furious. How dare they get his son involved! "Let the boy go Iankov! Your tiff is with me and not my son..." His voice was harsh and low. There were a few things he cared about in the world and they were power, gold, and his son. Other then that he didn't care one bit.

Christen struggled against his binds, his eyes widened when he felt a hand rub his thigh. "Don't touch me you creep!" He gritted through his teeth. But stopped when he felt the knife press closer against his neck.

He took a shaky breath looking between the pirate and his father with a raised eyebrow. Fear was crossing over his face, "F-Father...? Y-You know this... Man?" His voice was small, how can his father know a pirate?

The older blonde sighed and shook his head. "It doesn't involve you!" Victor growled out lowly, which made his son scoff and send him a heated glare. "Yeah right! What ever it is now does involve me..." He mumbled and closed his eyes feeling the sting of tears coming on.

General Kingsling was silent, he had a calculating look on his face. He was all too aware of the clicking sounds of the gun hammer. He sat still and closed his eyes. "Young Lord please excuse me for being rude but... Please keep your mouth shut..." His voice was cold and harsh just like his Lord's tone. Christen tensed at the tone ready about to say something but decided to heed the General's words and closed his mouth. A scared look was still on his face.

Victor sighed, his son can be a handful at times. His cold blue eyes met the pirate's. "Okay you have my attention... Just get your 'friend' there to stop touching my son..."

He complied, waved his hand, the gun still in his grip making his subordinate stop. Ha! Telling him to touch the blonde was a right idea, it was all too amusing but it was not enough.

Iankov snorted, casually putting his arm around Victor's shoulder, gun pressed more on his temple. "Shall I tell you a story~?" He grinned, right now, he was dangerous, dangerously mad. "Once upon a time," He drawled lazily, slumping a bit in a lazy manner however his eyes were serious,

'click, click, click'

"there a small land; a small island. It was small but richly malnourished and peaceful. Everyone on the island knew and loved each other, they were all so very very happy. However one day,"

'click, click, click'

Alphonse's grip on his sword tightened, Iankov noticed but continued, "A ship suddenly appeared, a biiig ship that happened to be full of aristocrats. The leader of the island and the leader of the aristocrats talked about something and it was revealed that the island was filled with lots and lots of gold," Iankov exclaimed dramatically, mockingly, "Surprise! Surprise! Isn't that shocking?!"

'click, click, click'

He went back to his narrating tone, "They talked about harvesting the gold, receiving most of the half to themselves." Iankov paused, remembering those times, "However, their plan to get more gold failed because the leader along with the villagers refused, saying that it belonged to their ancestors who worked very hard to find the golds, so they did not want to touch the gold that were left behind." He stopped, staring out of space for a flitting moment.

'click, click, click'

"Did you know what happened?" His voice was low that somehow pierced the suffocating silence, tone inquiring, "The aristocrats left, it made the villagers relieved. However," His expression changed; rage, "The aristocrats returned, trying to convince the leader and villagers to let them harvest the golds but they stubbornly refuse, wanting to protect their precious ancestors' treasures! They thought the aristocrats gave up but no! The aristocrats did something vile!" Iankov was mad, as mad as a beast, he snarled out,

"They eliminated the leader of the village along with villagers! They destroyed everyone, took them away to kill them, ripped their happiness apart and stole the golds in every nook and cranny until nothing was left! But even as they have the golds, the remaining survivors were ruthlessly tossed away in their death! Fires burned away the houses with their people! Screams of everyone filled the air! They destroyed everything!" He growled menacingly, "They destroyed our home!" He panted, eyes still held rage, Iankov took a minute to try and calm down and once he had, he continued somberly,

"Lazar's grandmother was left to die, she was slow because of old age that she burned into ashes," Lazar, hearing everything, tensed, shoulders quivering showed that he was trying not to cry. "Alphonse's sister, at the age of 6 got caught while trying to escape lost her life," Alphonse bit his bottom lip, grip tightening until his knuckles went white, he loved his sister so much, she was the only family member left until she was gone. "Ricko's parents tried to protect him but all was in vain, he managed to escape," They remembered that Ricko kept crying for his parents come back, it was painful. "My dad, the leader, fought so hard for everyone's life, for his life, for my life. He died with lot of regrets."

'I'm sorry, everyone... I'm sorry, my son... I failed... just as I failed to... s-save my wife, your mother.'

"And now I ask, where is Trevor Joseph Revary The Third (III)?" He demanded, frowning, "You answer me this instant! You knew him personally! You were one of the aristocrats that did those evil actions!"

( Long...Got carried away. x_x /was supposed to sleep. xD )

Christen's bright blue eyes widened when he heard the man talk. His father would never do something like that... Right? The General stiffened at the name that was said. The young blond turned his head slightly to look at his father who looked stiffer then normal.

"Father? Please tell me... Is what this pirate said true?" His voice was filled with uncertainty, the look in his eyes held slowly rising distrust. Victor turned his head feeling the gun push even more into his head. The look in his own dark blue eyes were hard and slightly distant.

The look his son was giving him made him take in a shaky breath before he answered him, his voice was low and cold. "Christen..." He warned softly before the blonde's look became more intense. "Tell me father! Did you or did you not do those horrible deeds?" The older man frowned knowing that he couldn't hid the truth anymore from his son.

"Yes... I was involved with the attack back then..." The look on his son's face broke his heart. The young blonde looked at his father with wide horrified eyes, he couldn't believe what he just heard. "Christen..." His son shook his head to the best of his ability.

"Your a monster!" He winched at the harsh tone his son was giving him. The General looked at the young lord with pity. "How could you kill innocent people! And for what money?! Your horrible!" The young lord hissed loudly at his father, tears willing up in his blue eyes making them shine like jewels.

Victor's face was covered in shock, he never heard his son say such cruel words to him. "Christen understand it was a long time ago! And I don't know where Lord Revary the Third is at! I lost all contact with him years ago!" He shouted his anger boiling over. How dare this pirate stir up trouble and make him look like a monster in front of his son!

He gritted his teeth completely forgetting about the gun pressing into his head. Christen looked at his father with teary eyes, wait! Trevor Joseph Revary The Third? He heard of that name from somewhere... Realization lite up in his eyes as he struggled against his binds again.

He knew what he was about to do will anger his father but... He wanted to save his life even though he now knew his father was nothing but a greedy insensitive cold heartened asshole. His eyes still had that teary look in them as he looked at the two men. "He's lying! Him and Lord Revary The Third have been sending messages to one another!" His father and the General looked at him in shock. Was he really going to rat out his own father?!

(OOC: It's long... Sorry got carried away as well ^^')

Iankov watched the drama unveil in silence. Oho~ How amusing, it was like watching a play, but it wasn't. His lips formed into a wicked smile, such a loving son Victor had, even now that he knew the truth, he still wanted to save his father.

Did he really think he's father was the only one in danger?

Well, reality is harsh; he was just about to show the brat.

"Wow~ Did you hear that, Victor? Your son says the opposite from yours. Lying is bad~" Tone playful but eyes dark, he was not a compassionate man, "Now tell me where Trevor is because if you don't," He turned towards the cross-dresser with a dark look, licking his lips, he purred, "You will be hearing your son pleading badly whether to stop or keep going but with denial," He took a moment to absorb their reactions, barking out a laugh before scoffing as if he was insulted, "but I don't touch people like him, a little kiddie brat. That's not my type."

He leaned to position his elbow on his knee, laying the side of his chin on his palm, the other hand twirling the gun, he eyed the blonde with a bored expression, he said in an uncaring voice, "Instead of me touching him, I will let my subordinate do it and do whatever he wants to do to the bratty blonde." His eyes glinted, "Or~" Closing one of his eyes, he pointed his revolver towards the cross-dresser as if aiming to shoot, "I can just shoot him but not kill him, he will feel pain and might die in bloodless."

Everything was all said without any worries or concern, only so uncaring and so very heartless.

He did not care, he wanted to finish the chase and end it all.

He still remembered that day...

Flashback /;

"Y...you--!" He tried to say but all he could do is gasp in pain. Blood, so many blood, so many dead bodies, so many screams! He wished that everything could end! He couldn't take it anymore!

"My Ian..." Someone murmured, so lovingly. It was nothing but a fake; a lie! Trevor looked down on Iankov's laying body on the ground covered with injuries, his mesmerizing silver eyes before were filled with warm (you faker! liar!) but now it was cold and so so twisted- don't look at him with that eyes!

"Iankov... you are loathing me right now." Trevor said with a calm, soothing (a trap! a trap!) voice, he had an joyful expression right now, oh how Iankov wanted to wipe it away. He was stupid to say that when it was so obvious!

"Yes... hate me, loath me... be filled with such feelings, be filled with rage..." Trevor kneeled in one knee, picking his body slowly and gently, as if Iankov would break like fragile glass. (As if!) He didn't want Trevor to touch him like that again! He wanted him to leave! He wanted him away! He wanted him to die! Why did the other aristocrats followed and aided him?! Trevor was just the same age as him, if not older from just a few short years! So why?!

Iankov's trailing thoughts were cut off, Trevor's cold eyes piercing through Iankov's mind, he felt violated! "Iankov..." He whispered so tenderly, (get away! he was a psycho!) leaning down (don't even think about—) cheek brushing against cheek, Iankov closed his eye, feeling Trevor's dark blue hair brushing on his eyelid.

Iankov shivered, feeling Trevor's breath and — "come and catch me."

;/ End Flashback

He vowed that he will catch him and break him the same that he broke him. Trevor, the leader of the aristocrats, will have his life end the moment Iankov catches him. He will make sure.

Right now, he needed that information. By all means.

( OOC: Sorry about that flashback, just wanted to type it. xD Trevor and Iankov has a weird relationship. .__.; Sorry for the late reply! DX )

Christen froze in horror as a terrified look crossed over his face making him struggle even more but stopped when he was called a little kiddie brat. He gritted his teeth and spat in the pirates direction, "I'm not a child you asshole! I'm 19! I just look young for my age!" He hissed through gritted teeth. His father looked at his son with a don't you dare say another word kind of look which his son ignored.

"Why shoot me! You should shoot him! I may have came from him but as of right now he is no father of mine!" He scoffed and turned his head the other way. Victor's eyes widened even more, how could his son say such things! He was worried for his son's safety from getting raped and shot at now his very own flesh and blood was turning against him!

"Why you ungrateful little brat! I raised you! And this is the thanks I get! 'Oh don't shoot me but shoot my father!' How dare you!" He growled lowly and moved his tied up legs and kicked his son's legs. Christen growled and kicked his own father back but harder then he had. "Hm jeez it's because you raised me! You brought me up like this! If mother was still around I would have grown up not being such a brat!" He took a deep breath and felt his throat starting to hurt. Jeez... These pirate's were playing with their minds.

Victor sat still for a moment before he took a deep breath as well. "Please don't harm my son... I... I'll tell you everything you want to know..." He glanced over at his now slightly calmer son who looked at him with wide eyes. "Father... Don't..." His voice was now low after his blow up with his father. The blond haired male laughed bitterly. "I have to tell him... Okay he's hiding out on a different port... It's farther away from here..." He lied hoping that the pirate would believe him. To tell the truth he really did know where he was at along with his son. But he wouldn't tell this man who was trying to shatter the remainders of his family.

He raised an eyebrow - so? - with a look that he was not convinced, "So what if you're 19? That doesn't change the fact that you're a kid." He dismissed the blonde already but he paused, having a contemplated look before his expression changed that warned trouble, "If you really aren't a kid," He leaned, purring, "Then you won't mind having sex." His eyes sparked in lust, "You're just a kid, you don't know how soft a woman's body is, you don't know that most of them love it rough? You don't know how tight a woman is, especially when they're a virgin from the start," He let out a 'heh', "You don't even experienced or know having sex with a man."

Iankov was really amused, so much that he wanted more drama. Just like Father, like Son. Both showing such immature actions, humiliating for aristocrats. Ahh now, drama again.

Iankov's eyes darken, "Why don't you just stop fucking lying already?" He growled, impatient. "I'll really do it, I'll shoot your son, make him cry out in pain as he bleed to death," He pointed his gun towards the blonde again, finger inching to press the trigger, his eyes flashed dangerously, just like a predator, "Or I'll let my subordinate touch him in places where you could see him squirm, hear him whimper and beg to stop. I'll even pay someone from the bar, a drunkard perhaps, to fuck him over and over." Dangerous, dangerous. It was time to stop delaying getting the information.

( OOC: Could you please change 'Trevor and his own son'? o: I just implied slightly that Trevor is obsessed about Iankov, with twisted feelings. xD )

Christen yelped when he felt a hand move under his dress, moving in between his legs to stroke the surprisingly soft smooth skin that was there. The man licked his lips lustfully. "Oh I don't know Cap'tn... His skin feels just like a woman's...." He purred out causing the blonde to struggle in the man's grasp. He felt the hand moving up and down causing him to whimper softly.

"P-P-Please... S-Stop!" The young blonde plead closing his eyes tightly. The General growled lowly in his throat. "Don't touch him!" The pirate looked over at the General and smirked at him. "Oh? Ya mean like this..." He once again moved his hand in between his legs stroking the inner thigh. Causing the young lord to shiver involuntary. "Ha... S-stop it..." His voice was getting weaker and more lusty, he hated it how sensitive his skin was.

Victor's eyes widened as he turned his head over at his son then at Iankov. "Alright! I'll tell you where he really is just please... Make him stop touching him..." Just then Christen let out an even louder whimper. Which caused the pirate to laugh and look over at his Captain. "He would be a good fuck to bring with us eh?" He laughed even more just loving the sounds that the blonde was making, they sounded so feminine. "S-s... S-Stop..." The blonde tried to move away from the hand.

Alphonse pressed the knife, small blood dropping from the General's neck; a warning, don't even think about it.

"I heard that, looks like he wants more." Iankov chuckled menacingly. "So give him more and more." He darkly whispered loudly.

He ignored Victor, he should say it fast before it is too late, he is not forgiving. He 'humph'ed, "Sorry, I don't like touching or bringing brats." He rolled his eyes, looking offended. He was though, no matter how young the blonde looks even as a 19 years old, he is still a kid; a brat to boot and Iankov did not like brats. Never ever would he touch one.

"Do whatever you want, just make him beg more, make him want more." Iankov waved his hand in a dismiss. Whatever was right, he wouldn't care what happens, none of his business. Trevor was much more important, he wanted to bring him down to hell.

( OOC: I really wish I have a large vocabulary words in my mind~ )

• 2 weeks later...

The pirate smirked wickedly before he moved his hand right in between the young lords legs rubbing at the member that was there. Christen bit his bottom lip hard not wanting to gave in but the rubbing only got more intense which caused him to gasp out and moan with a small sniffle, tears gathered in his eyes. He didn't want this!

Victor's eyes widened at the sound his son just made, he looked back at Iankov and nodded his head. "Alright! Alright... He's hiding out on the Marco island's... It's very far from here and the water's around there are dangerous and will sink any ship if you don't know how to maneuver through them... So please! Make him stop touching my son!" His voice held an emotion in it that was close to panic.

The young lord was squirming in his seat, his eyes closed against his will as soft pants came out of his mouth. The pirate smirked and laughed lightly. "I don't know old timer... Your 'beloved' son is quite enjoying this!" He laughed even more when he heard a small soft strangled moan, it was mixed in with his crying. The tears fell from his eyes. He just wanted to die right now then be handle like this.

Iankov smiled, satisfied, "Since you have given me the information I wanted, then your son is safe." He looked pointedly at his subordinate, who let out a disappointed groan and stopped sexually touched the young lord- or brat.

"Captain, we're there." The pirate on the other side of Victor alerted, his eyes still looking outside. Huh, they were too focused at the situation inside the carriage that they had not noticed there were now near the Von Rosencaster's property — their home,

that was on fire.

There were lots of smokes and such a large fire, Iankov whistled, "Whoa~ Will you look at that? Your home is burning, Victor~ You should see~" He grinned as the carriage stopped, inside, they could hear the panicked shouts, the others were too focused on taking out the fire that they had not noticed the carriage.

Iankov grabbed Victor's arm and shoved him roughly out of the door that he hit the ground in a thump. He jumped, landing on Victor, hearing his pained grunt. Iankov stepped to the side the grab the older blonde's hair and lifted his head to the direction of the fire, "Isn't it beautiful~? Look how large it is!" He laughed cruelly, mockingly. He moved Victor away for the General to be next roughly shoved out, landing the same on the ground.

Iankov kneeled and moved his face closer to Victor's, smirking heartlessly, "Just as you have taken ours; mine, I'll take away everything important to you, including your son." He let go of the blonde's hair, his head landing on the dirt.

As he walked back to the carriage, he stepped on the General, "Well now, General, it seems our game is coming to an end. It was fine while it lasted~ Since I won, I'll be taking my prize~" He smiled mockingly before entering back to the carriage, sitting on the chair in a slump.

Lazar quickly snapped the reigns, the horses neighing before running in full speed.

"It seems you'll be coming with us." Alphonse said to the young blonde, breaking the silence. "The aristocrats that were involve in that incident has been taken of what's important to them, including their family." He explained and added, just to remove the conclusion the young blonde would jump into, "No, we did not kill them, they were just taken into the ship, so don't get confused when you see some lady aristocrats on the ship."

After some minutes, the carriage went into a stop and Lazar's voice drifted inside, "We're back to the docks, Cap!"

Iankov, leisurely, went outside the carriage along with the others inside, his subordinate that was beside the young blonde quickly lifted him up, carrying onto his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

After boarding, the ship started to move, they were faced with a girl who had her hands into a fists putting on her waist, her petite face set into an annoyed expression. She had fierce blue-green colored eyes, her brown colored hair set in high right-sided pigtail, wearing shorts with high-thigh boots and long-sleeved shirt looking just like one of the pirates.

"Hey! You took too long!" She huffed, scowling fiercely, "Damn~ You took another aristocrat's treasures, huh? Just like what you did to my pops!" Right, she was one of the aristocrat's daughter. Ex-aristocrat. "Unfair! You didn't bring me! I told you to bring me with you!" She growled, looking like a pissed-off cat. "You stu..." she trailed off, eyes wide in surprise to see the blonde. "Wha--?! A new one?" she didn't sound so surprised, like it was natural.

His subordinate casually dropped the young blonde on the wooden ground eliciting a loud yelp. "Hey! Why did you do that?! Couldn't you just drop her in a gentle way?!" The girl yelled, running towards the girl on the ground and kneeled in front. "Are you alright?" She gently asked, making Iankov scoff, "I'm surprised that you have a feminine side, Raelynn."

Raelynn glared heatedly at him with an embarrassed blush, "Shut up!"

(Sorry, this was rushed. D8)