Reaching The End ⦅✩⦆ private → Sammuel x Techno

「viviD

Meta.Knight.full.1269890.jpg

Name: Zirko Yakoov

Race: Human

Power: Soon to be reveiled

Hair Color: Blue

Eye Color: Steel Blue

Likes: The Prince, his self-proclaimed best friend and family, cool temperature, apples, battles, practice

Dislikes: Being worried by others, power-hungry people, being looked down upon, innocent people being hurt, hot temperature, stubborn people

Position: Seke (mostly Seme)

A Royal Guard sent by the King to accompany the Prince. The reason why because he is trust-worthy and completely loyal. Being childhood friends with the Prince as a bonus.

Zirko is a bright child, dubbed as a 'brilliant child' at the age of 10, he easily took sword practice like a fish to the water. One of the strongest guard in the Kingdom. He is skilled at swordsmanship and good with arch and bow. He is very dedicated and practices a lot.

He acts like a deliquent and a tsundere-like, he doesn't show affections except to the people he's close too. He is easily worried and concern but doesn't like being worried upon; he feels guilty. He's oblivious to love, he is too focused in other stuff. He doesn't like being teased and mocked upon. He is protective and ready to defend the people he loves.

He may looks and says like a rash-type when in fact; he is calculating when he wants to. He is hot-tempered, especially when provoked but manages to cool down in the end. He has also has honor, one gets respect when deserves.

He also doesn't take no for an answer.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 「viviD

• SammuelColdheart

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

smokinghotnarutoguysani.jpg

Lion Fullbaster

Name:

Nao Odella

(When he was banished from the castle he decide to use this name to can make sure that people don't recognize him as the Prince)

Race:

Human with Royal Blood.

Power:

Well follow the story and you will find out.

Hair Color:

Long, black one.

Eyes Color:

Deep blue ones.

Laziness, strong people, persistent ones, good looking ones, faithful people, his guard.

Dislikes:

Weak people, unfaithful people, cold people, betrayers, not persistent people.

Personality:

He is short temperated, rude, cheerful at very rare occasions, lonely, closed in himself, unsharable with his problems, he loves his people.

Position:

Ume

(Mostly Uke)

Because Lion was quite trouble kid he was banished by the kingdom, till his father give second word about this statement, for now Lion had no right to come back in his castle where he was suppose to be the next heritage of the kingdom, however Lion didn't accept quite well this banish, he start hating his heritage and title, he never really want anything from it, and he was creating a lot of troubles, but he never even for moment though that his father will gave up on him, and banish him from the castle.

However his father didn't want his son to get killed or something like that, so he decide to sent his childhood friend and personal guard of the prince Zirko, with him. Zirko since childhood was always taking care for Lion, even though he was never grateful and sometimes was pushing him away or insulting him, but in the end they end up quite good friends, and actually only Zirko was the one who could understand Lion, he is the most closed person to him in the whole world, and he knew everything about the prince, with the time Lion grow fondle to his royal guard and was sharing everything with him, actually Ziro or Zero as Lion loved to call him was giving a lot of good advices to him.

Zirko definitely was someone for not underestimating he was good at fighting, and he was kind heart, sometimes silly because he couldn't notice that many girls liked him or fall in love with him. But seems like Zirko was never interest by any of them. That aside, Lion was actually the only one who knew so much about Zirko too, so they was something like quite close people to each other, when Lion found out that his father banished him from the castle Lion almost crumble, but when Zirko was sent with him he saw a little hope, and his friend helped him out.

The large white doors with gold carving opened before a man walked out. He just go out from the throne room where the King was. He wasn't called to be punished or he didn't seek audience with the King.

The man is called Zirko, famous for being one of the strongest, the dubbed 'Bright Child' at age of 10, was called by the King to accompany the Prince and his childhood friend, Lion.

He clicked his tongue in slight annoyance, "At it again, Lion." Muttering under his breath, he began walking back to the soldier quarters to pack necessary belongings. He went to his room, distanced from others. He was given this room because he was in a different rank from others. Others called him 'special'. Was he? He didn't give it much thought.

Once he entered, he started getting ready; some rational food to start, of course, not too many cloths and money he had saved diligently and of course, some medicine just for emergency. He didn't pack much, he would just get it from other towns when they are out.

After he is done, he had put on the strap, the pack behind his back. It was alright, he would notice if one try to thief the belongings. He was strong enough for his senses to heightened.

He left the room and walked towards the Prince's room, where he barged in without knocking, already a common thing to do. "Your highness, I have come to get you to start on the adventure you desired." Zirko knew that Lion always wanted to go on an adventure but couldn't because he has responsibilities for being the next King. However, he always cause troubles rather than being responsible, knowing he was rebelling that he did not want to be the next in line.

Because of that, the King hoped that by banishing him, he would change, accept his fate and be the caring King everyone would love. Zirko did not know if Lion really thinks that his father didn't like him because of his personality but he knew personally that the King was only concerned for his son.

But by banishing him, he only granted his son's wish without knowing. Orders ware orders and besides, even if the King didn't chose him to accompany the Prince - which he was thankful for - he would still follow him. He would be worried if something happened to him.

It have been already years since Lion was trained to be the good King, for which his father was always hoping. But somehow Lion was feeling differently, no matter how much he was studying he was still feeling unsure in himself, that he will be the king for which everyone was hoping him, he never actually shared that with Zirko, that he want to be this great king... to be the son for which his father have always dreamed off... but he was just so discouraged, that why he was creating so much problems lately, because his father condition was really bad... and he was about to get the crown on his head, however this was causing him even more unpleasant thoughts to cross his mind.

"What I will do, if I never become the king for which my father have always dreamed of... I will probably disgrace him, and whatever good he have done it, I will bury it with fail..." he would mumble to himself, shortly after he though about that one of his maids would come in and tell to Lion that his father wanted to see him, he would look at her questioningly but then he would nod, and stand up patting his cloths a bit "Probably he is calling me up, for something which I've did again..." he would mumble, and then cover his face with a fake happy smile and take the path for the throne room.

In the moment when he walked in, there was a lot of people gathered in the throne room, most of them was ones from the council, The Council had 12 high standing politics, and Captains of their army... his father was one of them and some of Lion's personal teachers, he would gulp, having bad feeling about it. This time was something serious he could tell, so important people was gathered there, his eyes would roll around from face to face, shivering more as he would kneel down in front his father and bow his head.

"I am here father. I've heard you called for me." he would say politely as the king would nod and sit on his throne and with him everyone else would sit too. "Stand up my son, I have something important to tell you. As you can see all of the most important people of our kingdom have gathered here. We have all something important to tell you." his father would say with his wise, and tired voice, may be because of the ages as Lion would stand up and look at his father 'I guess that it, they've decide to make me the next king of this city.' he would think to himself, as then his father would stand up and approach his son, placing one of his hands on his shoulder.

"Son, I want you to know that, what we are about to do is not to punish you or something like that, it's for your good, and I hope this decision, shows you the right way." he would say looking now down at his son a little worried, Lion would gulp again softly as he would look for a moment to the side but his father would return his view over him 'Punish me? What does he mean...' he would think for a moment as then his father face and look would turn in serious one.

"I, the King of this Land and my twelve councilors, have decide to banish you, Lion Fullbaster, rightful king for my throne, from this castle for the time being, until second command." his father would say with quite harsh, and cold voice as Lion eyes would wide up 'B-Banish me... wh-what does he mean...' he would think to himself as tears would start fulfilling his eyes, and he would look at the others which had no different expression then his father. "What do you mean, father? B-Banish me? Why?" he would say as his voice was trembling a bit, by fear, and perhaps quite sadness.

"I am sorry Leo, but I... no, we all think that this would be best for you... to go out and face the real world, to can you learn more about how to be better person... I personally propose this decision, it will better for you to see the whole world alone and face it by yourself... may be this will teach you how to be a good king or even better then me." his father would say as he would turn his back on his son, and slowly walk to the door which was just on few meters away from his throne, and disappear in the room, the rest of the consular members would stand up, and bow as well leaving the room.

"You have time, until nightfall, when the moon raise up in the sky, and you are still here you will be executed." his father would say before he disappear into the dark room, and close the door behind him, when the whole throne room was empty and Lion was left alone, his body would drop down gently on his knees, as he was stunned, by what had just happened, he was still trying to accept this whole information, as tears would start dropping down from his eyes and cover, almost completely his cheeks.

"Th-That can't be true... m-my father... my father b-banished me..." he would mumble slowly to himself "I-It have to be lie... right... father please tell me it's a joke... please... FATHER!" he would scream out the last word... as he would hit the ground with his fist 'Did his father, hated him that much... to banish him...' his eyes didn't stop letting the salt water dropping down through his cheeks... he probably stayed there for another hour or so... till Zirko was probably getting ready, he didn't knew yet that Zirko was coming, his father never told him that. He would stand up finally from the ground as he would remove his tears with the length of his sleeve, and retreat to his room, he would lye down on his bed muted, as he was starring up at his room cell... still trying to get everything which just happen, when someone rush into his room without even knocking he would not respond much... but then when he heard his friend voice:

"Your highness, I have come to get you to start on the adventure you desired."

His eyes would widen as he would stand up and sit to the edge of his bed looking at Zirko, still trying to understand, is that for real or is it just a nightmare.

"Z-Zero?" he would mumble, naming to his friend as he always call him Zero instead Zirko, seems like he was allowing only to Lion to call him that way, he remembers that few people tried to call him this way, and they end up fighting with him and losing "Z-Zero... is it this for real? I-Is my father hates me so much... that to order me to leave the castle and never return until second command... tell me it's lie.. please Zero!" he would yell out to his friend as his eyes was still quite red from the tears which he shred earlier "I-Is he hates me... hates me that much... to even banish his own flesh and blood..." he would continue his previous sentence as few tears would form again under his eyes and start dropping down his cheeks as soft and short, thin lines...