Bittersweet Escape (Private)

trolololololo

Name: Izumi

2ic71hf_large.jpg

I guess I was always a quiet kid, making myself invisible from the world. Making an effort to hide and shy away from social groups, and never got in anyone's way. I did nothing.. I literally had sat there and was a good kid.. And yet, I still ended up this way.

Was it because I was different? That they figured that no one would be missing me so I was their best shot so they could stay low, under the radar. Maybe.

But despite the bullshit reasons, I am here.

When I was 16 I was taken away in the night, forced into some kind of screwed up trading company. I was made a slave right of the bat, and held up for auction. Once sold, I was given a "master" of sorts, and I was supposed to do whatever sick thing that he wanted me to do. Of course, despite my silence all these years, I fought back. Though.. I was a kid, I didn't know better. He broke me down, and never hesitated to give me punishment. I was silenced once more.

___

I sit down on the so-called "bed" across from my roommate. He was captured as well not too long after me, but he looks younger and much more soft. I've always tried my best to protect him, because someone had to. Rather me than him. He had always looked so.. innocent, anyways.

I lay back and bring my arms up over my head, starring at the ceiling in silence.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• trolololololo

• yunhee

Name: Ren

e561c0bb46bdccfae6c86f9.jpg

It's have been already five years since Ren was kidnapped, there was many search parties for this little boy, his parents wasn't exactly those kind of parents which you could mess up, they had founds, they money and they stubborness, they never stopped searching for this boy, but the problem was that they was searching him into their country Japan, however he was taken to other country across the ocean, USA or at least he though so by the way the outside world was looking even if he escapes he didn't knew what was going to happen, but he had someone else with him which seems that he was always protecting him, fighting for him and taking all the blame he didn't really knew why, but the other boy, the other slave was something like a big brother to him, always protecting him always being the one hugging him when it's cold.

You can think of that they didn't really had 5 stars room, they was living in the most cold part of this 'mansion' and their master was really brutal fat scum, which was big pervert and was making them do crazy stuffs from burning their own body to raping, it wasn't nice picture, but the strange thing for Ren was that he was always this kid who will smile, with his warm smile, even though their master was treating them in the most brutal way, Ren have always had this special warm smile in himself he kept keeping Izumi happy to some point, not completely happy but at least a bit, it was real hell from where they was living and there was no escaping way unless they kill their master or something like that, the house was heavily guarded but when their master was spending time with them there was no guards around them or in the room or anywhere close... so Ren though that if they knock out or something like that their master through this part they will probably have the chance to escape however... their master was rooting fear inside them, he knew how to break up even the most little hope and make his slaves to obey, or with snakes, or by isolate him from anyone else without giving them any food just water or treating to kill one of them and so on... so there was not really a little way of escaping unless you have quite strong nature, the good think was that the rooms for the two boys, their master wasn't really locking them up, he was locking up this wing of the mansion but never their rooms so they could spend time together or talk, that was somehow good, because they had chance to talk, but if their master sees them together he would probably punish them in the worses ever way.

It was late at the night when Ren was shivering from cold, and he didn't really knew how to warm himself up, they didn't really had much blankets near by in their wing nor they had something to keep the temperature their warm:

"I-Izumi... c-can you come a-and hug him? I-I am f-f-f-freezing up..." he would barely say under his lips it was this time of the year when it was winter and outside the temperature was going down dramatically especially through the nights, few minutes ago he could hear how their master locked up the door so he was sure he will not come back until tomorrow, he never was coming back once he locks up their wing door and only way out.

Izumi's eyes tore away from the cieling quickly upon hearing his voice. He looked at him but said nothing as he watched him bekon for him.

Izumi stood and made his way over to the other boy's bed. Sitting down, he pulled him onto his own lap and wrapped his arms around him in a tight warm hug. It was always the worst time of year, the room would get so cold at night and it was almost unberable. Izumi never took the chance to let Ren sleep alone.

Ren would cuddle, a little more deeper into the sudden embrace, he would feel the other male's warm rushing up through his frozen skin as his cheek would cover in a soft pink color, but he would smile as he always do "Heh, feel so strange, you are always so warm, and I am always such a ice piece when it comes to such cold nights..." he would mumble but smile and bury his head into Izumi's neck line, for the past few years Izumi and Ren grow fondle to each other a lot, it was like they couldn't do much alone... it was hard to understand what exactly was their feelings a brother love, or a real love as a couple... may be they had a little more from both, Ren would chuckle a bit remembering for what he thought just a moment ago "You know, we might be able to escape from here... but it will take a lot of efforts... we can knock down our master... till he have us both.. m-making him company..." he would say the word 'making' a little disgusted by just remembering what he made them do... but then he would chuckle softly "..but that is just a dream... I am not sure we will be able to manage or something like that... and then he will punish us both really horrible.." he would mumble and cuddle a bit more deeper into the other male's arms, blushing again a bit, and trembling in fear.

It was true that Izumi had thought about it for. Planning out the whole escape in his mind and playing it out. However.. Izumi was more practical, and didn't have much to believe in.

"Ren.." he started but sighed as he became Ren's personal teddy bear. "It'd be nice," he said instead of saying what he really did want to say. However, he couldn't break Ren's spirits.

Ren would blush, he knew what the other was going to tell, may be that it can't happen, or can it? However till Ren was thinking about that he would fall asleep into Izumi's warm embrace he didn't knew why but when he was with Izumi, he felt safe, and he felt protected, was it because of Izumi, or was it because he wanted to feel safe.

Once Ren was asleep, he looked down at him. Softly brushing his own hand against Ren's cheek, seeing that the blush was still there. He didn't know what to think of it, it wouldn't be the first time. However, he knew that in this place it was never the time to fall in love. Though, he found himself thinking about it in his free time.

He laid down, still embracing Ren, and fell asleep.

Ren blushed even more, feeling Izumi so close to him, but he wasn't struggling he really loved Izumi, from the bottom of his heart, he knew that this is not the place for them to fall in love, but he though that Izumi loves him too, probably even more then himself. The night pass quite quiet, and there wasn't much problem, but at the morning they totally forgot to wake up, and when their master so them this way, he got angry grabbing Ren harshly and really rudely for the hand pulling him up from Izumi's hands "Seems like I still have to teach you on few lessons, you rats!" he had tough, and disgusting voice, when Ren was pulled up quite rudely, he would scream in pain "Ahhh... th-that hurts! L-Let go of me, please master! It won't happen anymore... please..." few tears was dropping down from his eyes but his master was just smirking squeezing even more Ren's small and soft hand, causing him even more pain.

When Izumi woke up, he quickly shot out of the bed and stood upon hearing his Master's voice. As he grabbed Ren and began to hurt him he quickly grabbed Ren, pulling him back and pushing Ren behind himself.

Then he bowed quickly. "This would be my doing Master," he spoke with no emotion as usual. "Please take it out on me."

"W-Wait wh-what... I-Izumi..." he would mumble trying to move from behind him, but Izumi was holding the other boy behind him so he couldn't really move or anything "P-Please master... h-he is not the one to blame.." he would mumble looking to the side "I... I was the one asking him to join me, because I was cold... last night..." he would mumble and trying taking his responsibilities for his doing, as the master would raise his eyebrow and grab Izumi and Ren for the wrists dragging them harshly with them "Then I will punish both of you! You insolence idiots!", Ren eyes would widen up, 'Wh-Why... why would he punish the two of them instead just Ren... because Ren was the one to blame.' he would think to himself as he was looking at Izumi with quite sad and worried look into his eyes, ignoring already the rough and harsh holding over his thin wrist.

Izumi looked down, not even effected by his wrist being held and pulled in such a way. He didn't want to face Ren, because he had failed at protecting him. What was he supposed to do now? He learned his lesson not to fight back with the Master.

Till they was dragged away, Ren would reach up for one of the fancy vase near by and raised up, hitting it right in his master head "Let GO OF IZUMI!" he would yell out, and he was quite angry, and tears was going down his cheeks, and when he saw that his master dropped down on the ground his eyes would widen up, as he would step backward... "Wh-What have I done....?" he would mumble knowing that when their master wakes he will definitely kill them or punish them in even more worse way...

Izumi's eyes widened as he saw what Ren actually did. He couldn't believe that he did such a thing... but... it was their chance he though. He quickly grabbed Ren's hand without a word and began running in the opposite direction. "Now we've done it," He murmured under his breath.

Ren would blush deeply as his hand was suddenly grabbed, and he was dragged by Izumi his eyes was shivering a bit, from mixed feelings of fear and happiness, he didn't knew why but Izumi always have changed Ren's mood into a better one "Wh-Where are we going?" he would mumble and ask the other, as they was running, to the woods near by.

"Away," He muttered. But that was all he said for the next hour, he ignored every other comment and question Ren said. It wasn't that he was trying to be rude, it was that he wanted to focus on getting them out alive.

Once they had hit the deep part of the woods, he slowed down but continued to walk. He removed his hand from Ren's and replaced it by putting his arm around Ren's waist.

"We'll need to walk until sunset, then we can set up camp," He finally spoke.

Ren would blush deeply when the other wrap one of his hands around his waist, as he would place his head to rest on the male's shoulder blushing a bit more "Hey, Izumi, we are going to survive... right?" he would mumble looking up at the person who he loved, he mostly now was relaying on him, if Ren was alone he wasn't sure that he will manage to stay alive... so it took him quite some time to accept it, he probably wasn't seeing his life without the other male.

The walking seemed to take forever, but Izumi was always ready to take the extra mile, if it mean't surviving and protecting Ren.

He looked at Ren once he spoke and was a bit taken back by his question, but he nodded. "Yes, I will protect you," He said comfortably.

Ren would nod, and blush a bit "Wh-Why you a-always protecting me? N-Not that I have something against it... b-but what if you get killed or something like that, because you jumped to protect me..." he would mumble and look to the side blushing now way more deeper.

Izumi stayed silent for a moment, trying to gather words for his actions. But he couldn't quite place it. "...I don't know... I just don't want you to get hurt," He tried to explain. "I'm willing to sacrifice myself for you."

ren looked up at him with red checks." If something happened to you because you jumped in to save me i would never know what to do with my self. please just dont get hurt for my sake."

They stude in silence for a while, waiting on the other to say something. All of a suden there was a crash and the sounds of dogs barking in the distance.

[Who are you Yunhee? this roleplay is private with me... do you want me to report you?]

- - - Updated - - -

Ren would stand up and walk to the other, as he would slap lightly the other male on the cheek "What if something happens with you?! Have you though about that? How I will feel... what will happen with me?!" he would mumble as his eyes would fulfill with tears, placing his head to rest on the male's chest.

Izumi flinched once he was slapped, but he stayed still. Emotionless and speechless as usual. That was never his attention to hurt Ren. But given the situation.. he would do it without a second thought. It was just who he was. However, he didn't say it out loud, in order not to hurt Ren any further.

Ren eyes was still fulfilled with tears, and he would lean his head forward to can he bury it into the stronger male's chest, he had right but the situation wasn't for that to speak, so Ren would blush deeply "Th-Thank you... b-but I am really worried for you too as well." he would mumble as his arms would wrap around the other male a bit tightly.

Izumi sighed and wrapped his arms around the younger boy, pulling him close to him. He had no words to say of comfort to calm him down, but he pressed his lips to his head in an attempt to.

Ren would blush deeply, but he would cuddle more into Izumi's embrace, he didn't knew why but Izumi always was making him feel special, and loved so much and deeply that he was staying without much breath.