• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Ashton~

• ohthelulz

• December

• Otaku Gunso

Nezumi & Sion's relationship was a bit complicated. the series isn't really shounen-ai of course. lol Or at least that's what I gathered from the dramas, talks, and manga... and some of the novel trans that I attempted to read at some point. Anyways as someone who owns all the Japanese manga volumes, i'm eagerly awaiting the english volume releases so I can finally read what happens, not just look at it lol

• 1 month later...

Waah I wish the rest of the manga could've been scanlated...( ˇ෴ˇ ) but it's still my favouriteee -(๑☆‿ ☆#)ᕗ

• 2 months later...

I love No.6 so much. You can make a lake out of all tears I cried while watching that anime!

In the end I wanted to kill Nezumi! I was like ,"WHAT, WHAT, WHAT?!, You gotta be kidding me, he did not just leave!"

Then I drowned myself in No.6 fanfiction and doujinshi. So much feels... cheetah7

tumblr_nassx4LJfz1qb6a2go1_500.png

• 3 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
My thoughts exactly! Towards the end, I was like "WHY?! WHY?! Just stay with him, fool!" (sigh)

:cuteonion44:

Its times like these that I am truly thankful that doujins exist...

:cuteonion41:

Uhm, there's the novel of No. 6 it's infinitely more gratifying than the anime. They cut too many in anime. They even omitted some important parts and more importantly, they couldn't convey in anime alone how much they care for each other. In novel it's definitely shounen-ai and so sweet and touching. I'm sorry for suddenly barging in the conversation. I'm a big fan for years.

I think they should put No.6 here. It is my favorite BL anime that dosn't have sex in it but is still just as amazing~. :Red_fox:

Its an amazing anime. And probably the only BL anime I actually find to be good. It really pulled at my heartstrings and I love it a lot. It was emotional and dramatic without being cheesy and the characters were well developed in my opinion.

It flippen kills me that there is no season 2! AHHH

Here are some of my fave no.6 sites though. The good stories/dj's/song/fanvideos.

The only amazing fanvid I have seen for this show

Ending song (when they part) -

List of DJ (some are horrendous, but others are really good and hot)

And the best fanfiction I have read for it.

- - - Updated - - -

• 3 months later...

The anime was beautifully done but it did miss out some crucial things...to be honest it nevery got me that emotional wheres the manga I was laughing and crying. It was beautifully written and the ending was too sad for me to come with I had to drown my sorrows by watching a season of junjou romantica! But nevertheless the ending was perfect and one of the few manga that I can truly say ended as well as it began and kept the high standerd all the way through!

• 4 weeks later...