• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Ashton~

• ohthelulz

• December

• Otaku Gunso

Um, they are on Volume two of translation o.o...Would you like me to see if I can find it?

- - - Updated - - -

I can not advertise and it is on another site so sorry guys ^^;

• 3 months later...

They really should *O*

And I wanna read the novel o v o This anime really get me with the science fic. ; v ; Of course I really love Nezumixshion :Red_fox7:

I simply adore No. 6! The author is writing a sequel to her novel! I can't wait! I can't wait! The anime is good but the novel explains so much more!!!! And you really, really start to understand Nezumi/Shion (Sion?) relationship so much better!

yes no.6 is one of my favorite anime too, the novel huh?

is summary different with novel?

maybe you can this,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I read through a few of the summaries. It is a very brief, abbreviated version of the novel. It seems to stick very closely to the novel itself. It covers the most important parts, I'd say.

In the novel, you'd probably get two or three pages with Shion or Nezumi or Inuyashi's thoughts. I just really like the novel because it's so beautifully written. For example:

After Nezumi saves Shion and takes him outside of No. 6 for the first time, there's the scene where the bee is in Shion's neck and Nezumi has to save him. However, in the novel, we get to read Shion's thoughts of how the pain feels as he's on the brink of death and what's going on in his head as he tries to fight to live. To me, it adds more depth and feeling to the over all story.

From the summaries I read, I think the manga is staying true to the story. But, the novel itself adds more details in regards to the two boys thoughts and feeling.

The novel has been translated into several different languages (by fans)! Just google No. 6 novel translation and you'll find the website of the most wonderful person who translated the entire novel for us fans!

I agree! The plot was confusing! But I guess that's another reason why I rant and rave about the novel. It made everything clear! What parts confused you? Maybe I can answer the question!

• 1 month later...

I watched this because I hear around me only about that, but when I finished I was confused like

and
I think... plot was okay, but many things was not good resolved

very nice light approach in yaoi stuff, i would like to see a second season...with more explicit scenes :cuteonion45:

• 1 month later...

A novel ?! really ? And the title is also No.6 or they changed this for the manga and the anime ?

And who is the autor ?

- - - Updated - - -

Ah sorry I've missed some post, I'll go on google to found it ^^

I havent watched it. Is it like shounen ai? It looks good, I looked it up to see which anime you all were talking about and noticed i hadnt watched it yet. I will watch it though since it is getting good feedback.