~Unbroken Bonds~ *Yin x Akira* &private&

yin_yang_lover

(I guess we'll just jump right into it ^-^)

A tree branch cracked under a chakura infused foot, panting was heard coming from the sunny haired boy who was standing a few feet away from his best friend/ rival. His bright blue eyes were locked onto those deep onyx colored eyes. "Why Sasuke... Why won't you come home! Sakura and I miss you! Please Sasuke..." The young shinobi spoke softly. His eyes filled with sorrow and despair. He thought that if he went on a head of everybody else then he could talk some sense into the Uchiha.

If only he could get through to him... Then everything would go back to normal... Sakura wouldn't be sad anymore and Kakashi-sensei would be happier as well. And as for Naruto... Well lets just say he would be overwhelmed with joy if Sasuke came back with him.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

"It can't go back to the way it was Naruto," The raven glared over at him. His white top swayed in the wind as he stood before the blond. "When I step into Konoha next will be to destroy it."

The raven pulled out the sword and pointed it at the blond, "if you want to stop me, you'll have to kill me." He smirked at the blond man. His brother gone, his life a mess the raven only had his revenge on Konoha left. All those who wanted his kind dead. He would take them out the way they made his brother take them out.

Naruto shook his head, he had to get to Sasuke but how? "Your wrong! It can go back to normal! If you just try!" He shouted back at the raven. He didn't want to fight Sasuke much less kill him... "Sasuke... Kohona is your home! Why would you want to destroy your home?!" His temper was slightly rising. He was trying so hard to hold back from fighting him. Maybe... Just maybe he'll knock some sense into the young Uchiha.

"I don't want to kill you... But... If I have to fight you then so be it..." The blonde male reached into his leg pouch and took out a kunai. He got down in a fighting stance and looked right into his best friends eyes.

"Konoha would see me killed for leaving to seek strength. Konoha is weak," the raven's eyes narrowed. "This is not my home... it was never my home... they killed my clan." The raven got into a fighting stand crossed his arms before him.

"Then fight me," the raven ran forward quickly jumping before him and sliced down at him. He was determined to kill every last on of them. His fate had been set in motion by Madara from the very beginning.

Naruto dodged out of the way at the last second only some strands of his hair was sliced. His eyes narrowed as he blocked another on coming attack from the raven. "Urgh! You have friends there! Why would you destroy them? Don't you care about any of us?!" He hissed out loud still back stepping and blocking. He wasn't going to go down with out a fight. He already promised everybody that he would bring Sasuke home! And that's what he is going to do!

He then broke free at the last minute and did a back flip while doing the hand sign for his shadow clone jutsu. A few minutes later 20 Naruto's where charging at Sasuke with a determined look on their faces. Each one of the was attacking the raven on all sides.

Sasuke turned and slashed at each bushin as he activated his eyes. They swirled into their newest form seeing the bushin's for what they were then he saw the faint glint of Naruto's real body. He was able to turn and in a split second he had the chance to slide into him but he slides down cutting towards the top of his leg to keep it from being fatal.

A part of him was still fighting harming Naruto too much. His feeling for the blond were coming out against after not seeing him for so long. He kicked the last bushin then turned to the blond. His cheek was bleeding from where one was able to slice at him and his shirt was cut up in a few spots.

Naruto was panting slightly, he felt the kyuubi stirring inside of him. Wanting to come out and take down the pale boy in front of him. He knew that the cut on his leg would heal over time. "Sasuke please listen! Come back to Konoha with me..." He plead with the older male that was in front of him. He know that it would be bad if he looked into Sasuke's eyes right now. The blondes blue eyes held so much emotion in them. They held sorrow and pain. He just wished the raven would stop this non-sense.

He then threw his kunai at him and took another out jumping back and throwing another one. He then landed on a tree branch and looked at the young man on the ground, he ready a few shuriken's. He was not going to lose to Sasuke! And the only way to get through to the raven was to fight him.

Sasuke was distracted by those eyes. His dreams were haunted with the blond. His mind could get lost in those- He dodged one of the kunai but didn't notice the other and it stabbed into his shoulder. He winced and removed the kunai then looked to the trees. His body was exhausted after traveling for so long non stop since he killed Kabuto with his brother.

The raven glanced around and his eyes caught him in the trees and he leaped towards him ready to attack once more. How could he possibly just go crawling back to those who ruined his life.

The tan skinned male was getting tired, he used up a lot of his chakura already and he was still using up some more. He jumped on a higher branch away from Sasuke panting slightly. He then threw the hidden knives at him and watched with widen eyes when he saw them all miss. How could he have missed him?He took in a shallow breath and looked at the other in the eyes finally which was a mistake since now he couldn't move. -M-m-my body... I-I-It wont move!- His blue eyes widened even more.

"W-W-What... I-I-I c-can't move my body!" He gasped out in pain, it hurt for him to even talk let alone breath... He didn't know why but this scared him dearly.

Sasuke caught him his hand gripping his throat not enough to cut off his air, "your silly mistakes... you always make them." The raven moved in close lowering his hand on his throat and pressed the blade against it.

"I could kill you here you know..." the raven lowered his face to barely an inch from the blonds looking into his eyes. His free hand moved up and touched his cheek then rubbed his thumb over his lips. "I would love to see blood dripping down your chin as I slit your throat."

He pulled his blade back from his neck not cutting him. His lips were so close as he spoke to him. With the blond in his grasp... he still couldn't kill him.

Naruto's blue eyes widened as he realized how close Sasuke was to him, he gulped. Some how being this close to him was making him nervous. The words the raven spoke scared him. But he didn't let it show on his face, he couldn't show any weakness right now even though he made the mistake to look in to the older boy's eyes.

"S-S-Sasuke..." His voice was trembling, showing the male that he was in fact scared. He didn't know what the raven would do to him. Naruto tried to shut his eyes but he couldn't the more he looked into red spinning eyes the more dizzy and light head he was becoming.

• Like 1

Sasuke heard the tremble in his voice, "you should be scared." The raven brought his hand to his neck and hesitated again. His thumb started to press against his neck starting to cut off air then he stopped and removed his hand.

"Give up you can't stop me from destroying it all," Sasuke turned and released him from his eyes as he jumped down and sheathed his sword. He started walked away from the blond hoping he scared him enough to pause him. He couldn't do it... After all this time even when he did attack to kill he always hesitated.

• Like 1

Naruto felt his knees buckle from underneath him, he landed on his knees eyes wide from shock. He... He couldn't stop Sasuke... He... He failed to get through to him... The blonde shook his head as he stood up on shaky legs. "Why... Why didn't you kill me Sasuke!" He yelled at his friends retreating back. "Is it because you still care!" He gritted his teeth anger was washing over his body. -That does it!- He jumped down and ran right at him with a kunai.

"You bastard!" He growled, taking a swing at the ravens back. "How dare you run away from me!"

• Like 1

Sasuke knew he was angry but he figured he was going to tackle him not slice at his back. He wanted Naruto to stop him in a way but at the same time he wanted to kill all of them. Well all except him for some reason. The blond really made a mark on his life and he couldn't deny the feelings stirring.

"Argh!" the raven fell forward the blade slicing across his back. He looked shocked at the ground as his hands fell against it. Swallowing hard his hands gripped at the grass below him. What the hell?! He let him go!

• Like 1

"That was for walking away from me you bastard!" Naruto growled lowly before he walked around and bent down in front of Sasuke. He tilted his head to the side, before he took both of the ravens shoulders and pushed him back so that he was laying down on his back. The blonde then straddled him and held his kunai to his throat. "You always do this! You always turn your back on me! Why... Why do you hurt me so much..."

Naruto's voice was trembling, his bright blue eyes were shining with un-shed tears. "Your such a jerk you know that... Have you ever thought about anybody other then yourself? Well have you?" He leaned forwards pressing the kunai closer to the raven's throat. The blonde's grip tightened on the handle turning his knuckles white. His face was a few inches away from Sasuke's. And that's when his tears fell. His whole body was shaking. He knew he looked weak right then and there but... He was holding the feeling in for so long that he just gave in.

• Like 1

Sasuke winced as his wound pressed against the dirt. He glared up at the blond as he laid back on the ground a little surprised he would turn the kunai against his neck as well. He swallowed causing his throat to press against the kunai and a small drip of blood moved down his neck.

He had been careless during this fight because he left his feelings get in the way... he was so weak... Blinking the raven looked up at the blond his hands were laying spread out on either side of his body. His chest rose and fell easily with his breath. The raven seemed oddly calm with the intense moment that was occurring.

"Do it," that deep voice spoke. "Use your hate against me... I won't stop. I can't stop. You'll have to kill me to stop me." His black hair was blown around his face from the wind. If it was by his hands... he could like with it. The tears hitting his face almost felt like his own. When was the last time he cried? Oh his brother...

Naruto gritted his teeth pressing the kunai even more into Sasuke's throat. His tears never stopped falling. And just like that he tossed the kunai off to the side. "I... I could never kill... You..." His voice was small and scratchy due to him crying. He could never hurt the raven much less kill him... "I wont end your life... I wont let you end your own life either..." He pushed up and sat on the ravens waist, his own blonde spikes swayed in the cool breeze.

"Your my best friend Sasuke... You mean a lot to me and the other's..." Even though tears were flowing down his face making him look like a sad angel, his eyes still showed his pain and so many other emotions that he was feeling at the moment.

Sasuke looked up at the blond straddling him. He always felt he was very handsome but more so now, in a sad way, "Naruto."

He shook his head and closed his eyes, "I'll never stop in my revenge. They ruined my life. Everything I ever had they crushed it under their feet. I have to kill them all. Then and only then will I find peace." He hadn't realized as he spoke his hands that were limp were not bawled into fists. His teeth grit as his eyes opened back up looking at the blond.

"I leave this to your choice. My death now... or theirs."

He growled once again and this time he gripped the raven's shirt and pulled him up so that they were face to face. Their noses were touching and Naruto's clear emotion on his face was anger. He then started to shake him ruffly as he spoke. "How dare you! All they ever did was help you and supported you and loved you! And you want to throw all that away! If you do that you'll never find peace! Only more pain!" He shouted at him, right in his face then his shaking stilled.

But he didn't remove his face from being so close to Sasuke's. His grip on his shirt loosened. And that when he started to sniffle. "Why do you want to die so badly... Why do you want to kill the others... Why...." He lowered his face still clinging onto the raven.

Sasuke winced a little at the other loud voice. It was like all the pain and all the pent up frustration was washing in on a wave of emotions, "Naruto... they ordered the death of my clan... my brother was given a choice to either step aside and let us all die or do it himself and leave me alive..." He wondered if anyone had told Naruto what really happened. Then those little words started to sink in, love?

The raven remained sitting up as he spoke, "I know you love me... I told you before... you're my most precious person." His hands rested on the ground on either side of himself. "You honestly think if I returned now your Hokage wouldn't have me killed? For fear of the other nations turning against her alone would make the decision for her." He could smell his scent... it was as he remembered. The sunkissed smell of his hair with a hint of his shampoo. His head lowered a little which touched his cheek gently to the side of the blonds head as he closed his eyes.

Naruto's eyes widened when he heard all of that. The village... Wanted Sasuke's clan... Dead? No way! "Wha?! Why?! The Village would never do such a thing!" His voice was wavering and an uneasy feeling raised up in his chest. The village wouldn't want to destroy one of their most precious clans would they? He was now unsure about his own home and that scared him.

But when he heard the words love me coming from Sasuke's mouth his whole face turned cherry red. "W-W-Who ever said I loved you?! I don't love you!" His face turned even redder by the minute the words Sasuke had said made his heart almost stop from sheer shock. But he calmed down some and pulled away from him slightly looking away with a red face. "I can talk to her and see if she can just put you under Anbu watch..." Naruto mumbled under his breath.

Sasuke shook his head, "your too innocent... you don't understand." His smaller slim hand came up and pushed gently against the other chest. "This talking needs to end... they won't listen and I don't want to be trapped under the rule of Konoha I won't let that happen." The raven suddenly blinked a few times then slumped against the blond.

Kakashi stood behind Sasuke his hand shaking. He had just knocked the raven out, "thanks for keeping him distracted." He pulled out cuffs with chakra blocking symbols on them and hooked the raven's hands behind his back. "We need to bring him to Tsunade." The older nin knelt down and looked at the blond, "good work."

• Like 1

Naruto wasn't looking at Kakashi at all but he just nodded his head slowly. He didn't want any of this to happen... Sasuke said that he was his precious someone. And with the whole village in on the murder of his clan was to much for him to take. "Yeah... I guess..." He frowned lightly before he stood up and turned his back on his sensei. "Is Sakura and Sai and Captain Yamato up ahead?" His voice was quiet and reserved, unlike his normal happy go lucky tone of voice. He hated himself for gaining Sasuke's trust again only for it to slip away.

The blonde haired teen rubbed his arm, it was a nervous habit of his. He felt ashamed... Even though nothing shameful happened but he just couldn't look in the older nin's mask covered face.

Kakashi lifted Sasuke bridal style in his arms, "yes their just up the way." The older nin looked down at the unconscious raven. "He weights less then I thought. The silver haired man knew this all must be terribly hard for him. He started towards Konoha as the group ran up to them. Yamato of course on guard and shocked they had the raven.

Sakura cupped her hands over her mouth then ran up walking next to Kakashi to confirm it was him, "Sasuke?.. kun..." The pink haired girl then went to Naruto's side. "Are you okay? We finally get Sasuke home."

Kakashi was crowded by ninja ANBU and then Tsunade who wrapped a seal around the raven's head covering his eyes, "Everyone get back!" They were treating him like a dangerous criminal. Even though he kind of was. Up the tower they climbed until they reached a room with bars and seal all around it. Kakashi set the taven down in it with a heavy heart then turned to leave.

Sasuke was starting to stir by then. He shifted on the floor his arms cuffed behind his back and blinded the raven didn't know what happened. When did Naruto know how to pack such a punch... Did Naruto kill him when he wasn't paying attention? No... his back still stung where he was cut. Then what happened? He lifted his head a little hearing people talking and an echo in the room.

Wait... Kakashi? Tsunade?

Captured.

• Like 1

Naruto was still in a daze but snapped out of it when he heard Sakura's voice, he glanced over at her and gave a sweet smile. Even though it screamed fake to some people but to other's they thought that he was just happy. "Of course I am happy that Sasuke's back Sakura-chan!" He laughed lightly which caused the other raven to raise an uninterested eyebrow. "Hm... Who would be more then happy to have a traitor back home?" Sai's smiled lightly at them both.

Normally Sai's attitude would get on Naruto's nerves but... Today he just shrugged off his comment. "Well... I better get going... I promised Iruka-Sensei that I would meet up with him over ramen when I came back!" He then walked away waving to his two teammates. He just wasn't in the mood to talk to Sakura and deal with Sai's emotionless comments.

He took a deep breath and shoved his hands in his black pants. He was tired and hungry, the blonde ninja looked up at the semi-clear sky with a far off look on his face. His thoughts kept on going back to what the raven had said about the village.