24ovc0p.jpg

Name: Hiro

Hair Color: Raven

Eye Color: Purple

Race: Demon God

Position: Seme

Likes: Free from the responsibilities of being a demon god, being left alone

Dislikes: Being ordered around, being bothered

He hates being a Demon God, because of a lot of expectations, he needed to be cruel when in fact, deep inside, his heart is kind and would rather spend outside on Earth.

He becomes embarrass when shown kindness to him, even with his cruel actions. He doesn't show it. He hides his real self within his cold personality, because why would a Demon God, ruler of the Underworld, be so kind and caring? Every living being expected cruelty from him.

He doesn't smile, he never smile even once... in public. He is rebellious at heart, choosing the name Hiro and sneaks on Earth.

He prefers human form, no matter what; he will not change into demon form. Even in human form, he still has his powers.

-Hiro's Room-

"Lord Hiro! You must not ignore responsibility! You are the Demon God, our Lord! Lord of the Underworld! You must not let them show that you are not doing what is needed to be done!" One of his advisers scolded and let out a cry as Hiro ignored him, he kept reading the book he bought from a human bookstore.

"Lord Hiro!" His adviser tried to get his attention but it didn't work. "Oh, Lord Hiro! A Demon God must attend his responsibilities! A Demon God does enter the realm of humans to buy books! What would the others think?! Especially The Heaven! They would mock and underestimate you!" He cried out, seeing his Lord still reading a book, so immersed. He was still being ignored. His Lord is stubborn...

He squawked when purple orbs coldly stared at him pointedly. "Leave." Hiro ordered with a cold emotionless voice. In fear, his adviser scurried away, almost slamming the large elegant wooden door. 'Ahhh~ As expected of the Lord! At least his attitude befits a Demon God.' With that satisfying thought, he continued to walk through the wide hall.

Unknown to him, Hiro slouched on his seat, groaning as if tired. He was though. Tired of being a Demon God. Tired of the position. Tired of expectations. His large room, befit for a God; a King, a Lord felt void and so cold, just like him.

"Hahh" He exhaled a sigh, closing his book, he rubbed his temple feeling a headache. "Damn it." He cursed, straightening, taking the teacup on his table, he slipped slightly before letting the teacup down on its saucer. "Ahh~ Everything sucks." He closed his eyes, again exhaling a sigh.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 「viviD

• ~Ashton~

1120705.jpg

Name

Elliot Shacks

Race

Angel

Position

Uke

~*~*~*~

Elliot allowed his wings to stretch open a bit more in order to ward off the smaller beggar deamons that were currently surrounding the ground below him in order to get a closer look at the strange being that was emitting light in such a dark and unruly place. They could tell there was something about this being that was different to the ones they were used to and it both interested and frightened them.

He tore his gaze away from the nasty little things before bringing it back to scan the horizon, this was the edge of hell and some lost human souls sometimes lingered here. It was up to him to pull them back before they could fall over the edge and into the deep, dark chasm that was hell. He noticed a child who seemed to be picking at a set of blackened weeds and went to him, smiling softly as he extended his hand "You do not look like you belong here little one, come on, let me bring you someone very nice." His voice mused hypnotically as he watched the other take his hand. However as he went to pull the boy up he felt himself yanked down to the ground and felt shark little razor teeth sink into his hand. Crying out he tried to retch him self free but before he could he and the creature tumbled over the edge and fell. Down into the dark Abyss.

Elliot ripped his hand from the things mouth and attempted to fly back out but he was to far down not to have been spotted and he felt himself tackled back by another, larger, demon. Smacking into the ground and crying out again as he felt one of his wings break, the deafening snap rang through the air. He lay on the ground for a moment to collect his bearings, senses clouded with pain and felt himself attacked. Rip here shredding there, he felt as though he was to undergo this torture for eternity, this was hell after all.

But as soon as it had started it stopped, the creatures parted to reveal what he assumed was some kind of pact leader.

The thing gave him an evil grin before it spoke through shark like teeth. "Stop! Do you not see what this is! It is an angel! I beat we could get a heafty reward for delivering it to the palace. If we could have done it and kept it in better condition would have been much better though! " He glared before plucking the squirming angel from the ground and placing a hand around the boys throat, cutting off the air until he had ceased movement and passed out. Then slinging the boy over his shoulder he took off towards the palace. At the site of the price the leader, his followers and the angel were quickly delivered to wear the King was.

Just about to relax, he stiffened in alarm only to start relaxing. Another angel came to the edge of hell again, must be to take the wandering human souls again. "Be careful, angel, demons of hell are tricky." He murmured, hoping at least the angel knew the difference between the fake human souls (demons in disguise) and the real ones.

For a few minutes, he enjoyed his cup of tea made from the humans. A delicious aroma filled his room. He started to take a sip, only to stop, confusion filled him. 'Why is the angel... coming here?' It was then realization dawned him. "No... It can't be..." Dread filled his whole being. Tricked. The angel got tricked.

He left his room in stride. He didn't want to be seen hurrying out, because it wouldn't be what they would expect of him. He is the Demon God, a King, a Lord that must be elegant, calm and most of all; cruel. He distastes being a Demon God, he would repeat it over and over. If only it was possible to give up being the King of Underworld. He didn't like this... but he has too. Or the demons would lose control, without him, they would cause chaos.

That would be unforgivable.

Once he came to doors of the palace, he saw the adviser of his, the one in his room before and low-class demons.

"What is the angel doing here?! If the Lord sees this--MY LORD!" The crow cried loudly once he saw Hiro appeared. "My Lord, the demons brought back an angel with a broken wing and is demanding of a reward. What is your orders, Lord Hiro?" The crow asked, it was one of the rules to await orders from the Demon God, for if he is displeased; you will forever regret it in your life.

Hiro took a look of the angel, scanning the angel up and down, he looked like he just woken up from a bad dream, it must have been a long 'journey' before focusing on the broken wing. "Why is one of his wings broken?" He questioned, with an demanding cold tone, his voice boomed the large palace. He could see the demons who brought the angel shake in fear and the demon guards stiff froze, he heard the crow squawked quietly, still not quite used to his Lord's cold voice even after being his adviser for a long time.

He looked at the demons in front one after another, they did not answer his questions with his cold cruel eyes piercing right through them. "Why would I reward you when this angel's wing is broken?" He shot them a question. Still no answer. "Do you want to know the reason why?" He sneered, "Because an angel is no use with a broken wing. I wanted to see him try to escape in futile but in this state, it is disappointing." He smirked with cruelty, "Maybe you should the replacements?" The ring leader of the group and his lackeys' expression turned to fear and horror. Hiro scoffed, "It is not worth it, you complete trashes."

Then he turned his back on them, glancing at the crow who straightened. "Very well, reward them. I do not care how much as long as they get out of my sight." The crow vigorously nodded. Hiro pointed at the closest guard, who froze. "You. Take the angel to my room. I will go with you." He commanded. The demon guard saluted before taking the angel roughly.

"But, My Lord! Why must the angel be in your room!" He cried, surprised. Hiro looked at the crow before letting out another cruel smirk. "Because the Heaven will not accept an angel who is tainted by the Demon God, yes?" He chuckled maliciously, every demon shivered.

"Come." He started to walk down the wide hall, with the guard following. It was silent and the atmosphere was suffocating, footsteps were only heard. He stopped at the room of his door. "I will take him with me." He grabbed the angel's arm, strong enough for it to mistaken as rough treatment. "Now out of my sight." He barked a command and the guard quickly left.

He opened the door and entered, shutting it close before guiding the angel to a seat, sitting him down before sitting down on the opposite chair. "So... how did you get caught?" He asked, unlike the show he put outside his room, he acted naturally, as if the person back then wasn't him but another.

Elliot could feel the aura around him thickening, almost sickeningly so. He had heard stories of hell but never, not once, had he thought he would ever be able to experience them first hand.He shifted in the things grip a bit to test the limits of the hold the leader had on him but sighed when the fist around him merely tightened. Sighing softly he glanced towards the darkened sky that loomed above him.

He knew he was now representing heaven and would do them proud. He made up his mind not to cry out in pain or horror no matter what they were to do to them. After all he was a warrior of heaven, he could not show that his kind had such weakness. But his mind flashed to stories he had heard about angels who underwent horrible terrors in hell, and since the Kings brother was somewhere locked up in heaven things would be even more tense.

He glanced up to see the large looming castle that spread out before him he saw the deamons scurry around as they got closer to the gate, jerking up slightly to make a last effort to run but it was futile as he was slammed down in annoyance. He watched as the crow freaked out over his being there, and when the king arrived he had set his resolution as a statue in his soft, blue eyes. There was something about the boy that stood before him that confused him, he could not tell what yet but it intrested him greatly.

Hearing he was worth nothing without a wing his eyes widened a bit, the idea of having to go back with this things seemed to be a fate worse than staying here at the moment. He Looked back at the king in confusion before he heard the decision and was shifted from the deamons to the guard. Glancing back at them one last time as he was led away, he noticed the leader smirk as he took the reward and run off as though he was escaping a place of horrors. Then again, perhaps this was.

He sat on the chair he was told to silently and subtly scooted to the edge of it, his wing limp and the other pulled into his back in order to protect it from harm as well. "Your deamon's at the edges work rather well, I reached for it and it dug me in." He spoke, his voice was light and poliet but he was tensed in a warning manor. "Would you mind, tell me, what it is your going to do with me?"

He hummed, elegantly raising the teacup, that he didn't manage to savor before all of the previous events happened. "You are too stiff." He casually commented. Hiro gestured at the teapot and the another teacup, one that id empty, "Why don't you take a sip? It's not poisonous; it doesn't contain anything nasty." Hiro knew if the angel took a sip, he'll know that it came from Earth, where the humans are. But the angel needed to keep calm. He couldn't blame him though, because the stories about him, stories that made so many fear him.

Ahh~ The joys of being a Demon God. That was sarcastic.

"Ah. Yes, has it not occurred to you that demons are tricky?" He raised his eyebrow in a inquisitive matter. "The previous angels were all cautious, but few of them ran into a trap. The same trap as what happened to you." He informed, taking a light sip before putting the tea down. Only to blink his eyes in confusion. "Nothing." He simply said. "Are you waiting for something? If you are, be highly displeased or in your case, relieve." He shrugged slightly, "You are in luck, angel. I am not in the mood to do anything to you for now." For now was a lie, he had to keep his facade.

"I have a question for you. How is my bro--" He trailed off, stiffening in alarm. Now was not a right time! Why is she coming here?! If he blocked her away, there will be no doubt, tears and puppy dog eyes later. He didn't want to make her sad but he had company; an angel from heaven, so why--

"Brother Hiro!" A little girl's cheery voice greeted. Hiro quickly sealed his room, so no one would hear voices. A handy magic. A soul appeared, pure and white before it morphed to an appearance of a 7 year old little girl in a pure white dress, what was weird was a beautiful dark red bracelet on her right wrist.

"Brother Hiro! Brother Hiro! Brother Hiro!" The girl squealed, her caramel orbs twinkling happily, her bright red hair bouncing lightly as she started to jump up and down before shooting herself in Hiro's arm. He automatically caught her, it was sort of a habit now as she does this most, if not, all the time.

"What are you doing, Eri?! You should know that I have someone in the room! An angel to be precise." He hiss slightly, with a frantic voice. What if Eri was taken away from him?! He had grown attached to her thanks to her for being so persistent.

She whined slightly, wrapping her arms around his neck, "But Brother Hiro!" She smiled in glee, "I was about to tell you that your brother, Jizou, is sulking! I visited him, he was putting an 'I don't care you stink' attitude until the angels guarding him left! Jizou really miss putting pranks, he was funny when I showed up and, and...!" She continued to babble happily, her eyes got wider in happiness and started to bounce on his arms.

Such a lively girl. He felt it was just him and her, spending quality time with just him, the big brother; her, the little sister; and with Jizou, just an mischievous little brother with pranks. Too bad that reality is harsh.

Elliot watched the others every move, he was to have dignity of course, but no0t cowardliness, he would not sit still and take it if he were to be attacked now. He was in the monsters jaws and knew very well what could and as far as he was concerned would be happening to him. He glanced down at it and thought it could be poisoned, then again being here or dying from a poison seemed to have a very large success rate, reaching forward he took a cup lightly in his lithe hands. Holding the cup on either side he lifted it to his lips and took a slow, deliberate sip from it and smiled politely.

"It is actually very good, thank you very much for the kind curiosity." He spoke softly while in the back of hsi mind attempted to find a way out.

Noticeably drooping when he found no clear exit out of the place, relaxing a bit as he was instructed and leaning back into the chair silently. "Yes actually, I know fully well how tricky demons can be. But I have had a long day and had things to do and the thought that is may be a demon honestly did not occur to me, do you make it common practice here to trap angels? If so you are playing a very dangerous game, Sir." He allowed a bit of sarcasm to seep into his words when he spoke Sir. He zoomed into the words for now and sighed softly a bit, trying to foresee what could be coming his way as much as he did not wish to think about it, he wanted to be ready.

He knew where this would be heading and sighed, he honestly had no clearance over seeing the others brother, he was not high enough up on the scale for that and giving the other an answer he did not wish to here did not strike the young angel as appealing. Stopping his thoughts he glanced at the Kind in wariness "Are you alright?" He asked lightly, inching forward in his seat.

While he is distracted the angel considered attacking the other but before he could the little ball of red and brown umped into the room, Ashton blinked for a few moments in surprise. There was a kid in here, and the king seemed to be fond of her. Ashton sighed again, sitting up straighter, he could not even consider attacking the other with a child in the room, demon or not.

He bowed respectfully to the demon and turned his gaze away to give them some privacy but not before giving the girl a calm and light smile. His ears perked a bit however as he listened to the news of the girl. He could not help but let otu a light laugh at how energized the girl seemed to be, at least the king seemed to be a decent guy, so far that was.

Hiro was amused. He was unlike any other angels. The angels that were tricked by the demons before were aggressive in words, saying things like justice will prevail, and the Heaven will exterminate every demon including him to oblivion if they cause chaos. It was funny, they were arrogant, too proud that it made them think they were immortal and powerful, only to feel fear when he cut them of with a cold glare.

But this one, he didn't start spatting words like the previous ones. He can hear the sarcasm well, the politeness hiding his wariness. Even if he ordered demons to stop the traps, they would still do. They ARE demons. Creatures with evil intent. Besides, the edge was still part of hell; the demons territory. He didn't know why the human souls were near the edge, it was void until they started wandering. He couldn't ward them, for in fear of harming them. At least he ordered every demons to not touch or drag the souls down. He needed to keep a front that he was evil, meaning he won't be able to stop them fully without any good reason. The demons hated the angels just as the angels hated them.

And he didn't know who started it; he was on Earth at that time before he received the news from the Crow.

Besides that, Hiro was thankful that the angel hadn't noticed that Eri was a human, was because she died long ago; were there were only villages instead of buildings. If she hadn't die; she would have grown into a beautiful woman and have family, by now, she would have her own generation.

When he heard the angel chuckled, he wanted to laugh. Eri has the power to make one laugh like the angel without even doing any tricks and just being her; one he really cherishes about her.

"Brother Hiro?" She called, her excited happy expression disappeared into a meek one. She tightened her grip on his shoulder's cloth and using her other hand to point at the angel, that's where he realized that this was not the time, and his 'guest' is an angel to boot! "Are you going to do what you did to the other angels to him?" She said, her eyes swelling up with tears.

"What do you--" He started to ask until Eri cut him off, "Brother Jizou and Auntie Mira told me that you made the angels imagine that you treated them badly! And that you made them forget about the nice things you did! And that you let them go and let them tell mean things about you to the Heaven! And that you didn't want to hurt them!" She protested, her voice started to waver and she started to sniff.

"I don't want them to think Brother Hiro is evil! You saved the angels from the demons! But you erased the demons memory about it too! You treated them with, um, respect even that they were denying any kindness! It's not fair! You treated them well until their wounds healed! Auntie Mira even said that you looked like you wanted to help their wounds but they would think you were going to harm them! I don't want that! I want everyone to know that Brother Hiro is kind! I don't want them to insult you and I don't want them to believe that you should be gone forever and...!" She wailed and wailed, her grip tightened and she used the other hand that she pointed at the angel to rub her eyes.

Hiro wanted to stop what she was about to say but he couldn't; because he was stunned. The angel in the room didn't matter, because right now, Eri is his top priority. He didn't want her to cry, he couldn't take it. He wanted her to smile right now.

He set her down on her feet but she was still gripping on his shoulder's cloth tightly and kept rubbing her eyes. "Hush." He whispered, softly and gently as his eyes softened with affection. "You should not cry, my little one. It does not suit you. It is alright, knowing that you still believe me, knowing that you love me along with Jizou and Mira--" "and Uncle Crow and Auntie Raikane and every Aunties and Uncles." She added, mumbling and sniffed. He laughed slightly without a care in the world; pure happy, "Yes, all of your Aunties and Uncles too. Just as long as you and they believe me, everything is alright for me." He smiled at her softly, gently wiping away her tears with his gloves.

She let her grip go, raising her arms up, demanding a hug and with a chuckle, he wrapped his arms around her and felt her arms encircle his neck and lay her head on his other shoulder.

She adjusted her head until her wide caramel child eyes on the angel with wariness. What if he said mean things about her Brother Hiro? She wouldn't forgive him if he does, just like the other mean angels before.

[ OOC: Sorry about this post, it revolves around Eri and Hiro. I needed Eri for something. xD Cuz next post, she'll have an idea that involves the angel. ;3 ]

Elliot was stunned to say the least, he had never heard such stories of kindness and generousity about the Demon King, but he could tell then and there this was no bad guy. Allowing a small, real, smile to fall on his lips he leaned back in the chair relaxing a bit more and watched the girls excitement as she recollected the angels past. They would be coming to get him within a few days, he had certain information that a certain general from the heaven army could not allow to be leaked. But he did not care about that now as he watched the other two,he almost wanted to stand and give her a hug as well when he saw the large tears pour down the innocent cheeks. He could not help but wonder, was a girl was doing in hell of all places?

He stopped however and gave her a rather blank look as she looked at him sweetly but almost threateningly. Holding up his hands in silent surrender he smiled and spoke. "Your brother is very kind I can see, I am not going to say any bad things about him Love, I promise you." He smiled slightly as he finished.

Hiro froze, breaking the hug - Eri didn't mind,she was still staring at the angel - 'Ah! The angel!' It was true to say that he forgot about him. You couldn't blame him, Eri was important to him, she is family and family always comes first. Speaking about family, he needed to get Jizou out but he wouldn't want the Heaven to declare war if he does rescue Jizou. Ah... this was too complicated.

As Hiro thought of a way to rescue Jinzou, no matter how much he deserve it when he tried to prank the angels in the Heaven, Eri still watched the angel with distrusting eyes. What if this angel was just tricking her? That happened before with an angel who tried to make her side with the Heaven only to fail because Eri wouldn't want to leave Brother Hiro.

"Promise?" She repeated with her childish tone, still not believing him. "If you really promise then go to the amusement park with us!"

"Huh?" Hiro blankly said until he blinked, staring at Eri as if she had two heads. "What do you mean? We are not going to the amusement park." He frowned slightly and added in his mind, 'after this is over.'

"B-B-B-B-But." Eri stuck her lower lip, "But I wanna go! You promised me when were eating ice cream that we'll go again when I want to!" She whined, looking at Hiro with puppy dog eyes. "Please~?" She added, still with the puppy dog eyes.

He groaned, knowing that no matter what he do or say, Eri wouldn't listen to him and demand to go to the amusement park until he gives in. Sometimes he regret spoiling her. (But then he wasn't the only one.)

"Alright, after everything is over." He sighed, already lost the moment he realized he couldn't deny Eri. He had to stop exclaiming a 'what?!' when Eri said,

"The angel gets to come with us!" in a tone that meant no arguments.

Elliot watched in silence as as the king seemed to be mulling over an idea in his head, he took another sip of the tea before placing the cup back down silently. He attempted to stay up but he was having an issue with the now added weight of his broken wing, trying to shift it silently he winced and let out a rather annoyed sigh. "Wait, you want me to go to the amusement part? Sweetie, I do not think your brother would be able to take me with him." He gave her an apologetic smile.

He watched her begin to almost cry and immediately felt bad as he could tell the king did as well. "And my name is Elliot, not angel." He spoke firmly but politely as he awaited the kings next move.

Eri pouted but brightened, she had an idea! "Brother Hiro will heal your wounds!" She suggested, her lips lifting into a wide happy smile. Hiro blinked, surprised, "Eri--" He started to tell her that he can't do that because the crow would throw a fit and he didn't want to listen but Eri silenced him with a puppy dog eyes again.

He hated that Jizou taught Eri how to be such a little minx. Really cunning and mischievous. Ack.

He sighed lightly but began to walk towards the angel, Elliot. He pressed his hand to his broken wing gently, before muttering an incantation. His hand began to glow a bright red and slowly, the angel's wing began to heal.

"There. All better." He murmured before his brightened, remembering something that he needed to do so that no human would notice Elliot's wings. "Just a minute." He said right before muttering another incantation, the wings disappeared with white light but Hiro just sealed his wings. He didn't remove them because it is against the laws and Elliot needed his wings to go back to heaven.

"Now that everything is prepared." He snapped his fingers making a black with a purple glow portal to appear. Eri know what that meant as she ran to enter the portal. Hiro looked at Elliot. "Come," He said, "Eri would be mad if you are not with us." He grabbed Elliot's wrist in a gentle manner and entered the portal.

A flash of white and then people's screams of joy is heard. The flash of white disappeared, only to reveal an beautiful park close to the amusement park, the roller coaster could be seen with people riding it, the source of were the screams came from.

"Yay~ Amusement park! Amusement park!" Eri cheered, now wearing a cute little polka dot dress with long sleeves that reached her knees and instead of barefoot, she was now wearing cute little boots. It was the end of autumn and the beginning of winter. The leaves were slowly falling. Over and all, the park is serene there were some humans walking and few sitting in the bench.

Of course, Hiro also had a change of clothes and of course; with Elliot. It would be weird if Hiro didn't change their clothes. The people would think they are weird.

"Sorry about this. I can't say no to Eri at all." Hiro spoke, coughing with his fist slightly covering his mouth to hide his embarrassment. It was awkward for him, he was used to being with Eri and Jizou so he was not really used to an angel from Heaven being here, being tagged along in the human world with him, a King; A Demon King! What was Eri thinking? She baffled him almost all the time but this, she took it to another whole new level.

Elliot gave the girl a very soft smile and laughed lightly, "Now Sweetie, I am sure he is very busy with things, my wing will be perfectly fine." He spoke, honestly not wanting the Demon to touch his wings in the slightest but he also knew that he was in no real position to decline when the other began to walk towards him. He sighed and stood from his chair brushing of his once solid one pants and turning slightly to give the Demon his wing.

"Thank you for your kindness." He murmured lightly before shifting back then being stopped once more and cursing mentally. He frowned lightly and reached around to feel his fixed wing, sighing contently as he felt the pain cease. "Once more, thank you." Seeing the portal Elliot stepped back in wariness, frowning slightly as he felt his wist taken gently but firmly as he was tugged through the portal, he gave the room one last look before walking through after the other.

Elliot paused when they exited the portal, looking around he took in the scene. He did not recall ever actually going to an amusement park before and the smells that were wafting through the are enticed him.He glanced around at the people and laughed at the thought of what they would do if they knew they were in the presence of The Demon God and an Angel. "Oh, it is no problem at all actually. I do not mind in the slightest! Thank you for bringing me with you" As he walked he ran into a guy who dropped his drink on the ground.

The man turned his face red and looked to both Elliot and the King before he yelled over dramatically showing off for his girl friend who stood a few feet away. "You little runt need to watch where you are going!" He grabbed Elliot by the collar and turned to the King and spat. "You young kids think you own the world, time you got a news flash ya brats." He glared at Eri next. Elliot who do to his law could not raise a hand to the man simply spoke naivly. "You reaally should watch your tone with a child." He man grunted and tossed Elliot to the side who promtly, with all the grace of an angel stumbled over a bench nearby, then the man turned to the King.

An Angel thanking a Demon God? Hah! This only happened once but he was just thanking out of politeness. That he knew, that is why he didn't pay it mind. And he was knew that the angel didn't want it but Hiro couldn't deny Eri.

"Thank Eri, not me." He mumbled, once again. Hiro wouldn't do this, not in the slightest. It was awkward even just by thinking about it. What was she planning? Bringing the Angel along. She wouldn't do something like this without a plan, without a reason.

He was pulled by his mulling by shouts of anger, he absorbed the current situation. He took a glance at the Angel, "Are you alright?" He asked, knowing that the Angel wouldn't appreciate if he helped him up besides that, the Angel is strong. Just so... very naive.

That man... how dare he talk to Eri with that tone! How dare he glare at Eri! How dare he toss someone, be at an Angel or Human, aside with rudeness! As the man turned to him, Hiro narrowed his eyes in return, his purple orbs darkened with intensity of a beast in a cage, ready to take the prey. He didn't took out his aura simply because he did not want to. Humans are fragile and he would not want to harm them no matter what rude manners they have.

"For your information, I am an adult." He huffed lightly, insulted to be seen as a kid when he is not. Did the man think he is mighty? "You, calling us kids means that you see yourself as an adult," He frowned, "How can you patronize us when you are acting as a little child yourself?" By now, Eri was currently hiding behind his leg, peeking her face to the side to watch the man knowing that her Brother Hiro's currently dealing with the rude man. "My acquaintance did not mean to run into you, why are you making it such a big deal?" He clicked his tongue, displeased, "Do not accuse us of saying that we own this world. How about you? To show such actions, do you believe that you are in control? Is it not wrong to throw away someone who is smaller than you? Is it not wrong to talk to us with that tone, looking down upon us?" He said with a sharpened tongue, spatting words like knives.

By now, people in the park had their eyes on the man, with eyes in agreement. Eri stuck her tongue at the man then felt Hiro's hand on her hand, warning her to stop, she obliged.

Elliot straightened himself up and glanced over at the man in confusion, he could not gather why someone would be so bluntly rude for no evident reason. He gave the King a rather distracted nod "Yes....i'm perfectly fine, thank you for your concern." He moved beside the King to stand beside Eri as well in case things grew a bit hectic, watching the human carefully. He gave only the slightest of glances to Hiro to check his surprisingly calm demeanor before righting himself. Focusing quietly as people around them began to crowd to watch the spat as the man grew redder as he tried to figure out some of the larger words used by the boy. "It's a big deal because I say it's a big deal, you need to watch your manors kid, talking down to me won't get you very far." He gave a glance to his girlfriend before smirking and taking a swing at Hiro.

(Sorry it is so short, headache @_@)

( It's alright. C: I'm already used to it. xD; Oh! Rest! )

Oh good, of course he was fine. The man's strength is weak, light as pebble; to Hiro, yes it is.

He snorted, amused. "A big deal, you say? How so? Your pride getting crumbled down by me? Do you really think that everything must go your way? Why, your mentality must be lower than normal." He gave the man a tight smile, the atmosphere around him pointed out that he is very annoyed.

He stood still as the man's fist descended on him, just before the man's fist hit, he grabbed the man's arm, effectively and easily stopping the attack. He wasn't using an inch of his power in his grip so it was amusing to see the man struggle. "Now, now. We can't have this turn into violence now can we?" He smiled again, this time acting as if it wasn't even tiring, which was very true.

"Now then," He grabbed the man's shirt - neckline - and twisted it, bringing the man down to his knees. Before the man could move, Hiro grabbed the man's arms, forcing it to lay down on the ground. Hiro lowered the man down more, positioning him into a dogeza. Before standing up, he whispered to the man, quiet enough for the crowd to not notice, "You should have not done that. Your ego is far too big. Change because this world is not as fun as you think. If you ever do something rude in Eri's presence again, this time, you will not get away." He warned, his voice had a dangerous edge; as if sending the message 'do not provoke me.'

He stood up, brushing his hands together. "Oh my, begging forgiveness already?" He mock questioned, a mischievousness smile dancing on his lips. "Well then, you are forgiven, sir."

Hiro took Eri's hand and with a look to Elliot to follow, started to walk away, leaving the crowd and even the man's girlfriend in awe. "I apologize to show quite a scene." He grimaced lightly, they haven't even entered the amusement park already getting into trouble. Hm, enjoying the Amusement Park can help though.

Elliot watched the air between the man and Hiro sparken for a minute, however he knew of course how this would end. He stood back with the crowd as the gawked at the two, he simply could not get his head around why someone would get so hot and bothered over such an innocent accident. He just barley bumbped the guy to begin with and the man was acting as though he had kneed him in the gut or something. Elliot could not remember much of when he was human but he had died at a young age, an age that had yet to effect his innocence and good nature and over all faith in humanity itself. That was why his was a guardian Angel and not one that stayed in the heavens all the time. Because of just this he still help onto the folly's of his youth, he was naive to all of earths cruelty, most likely the main reason he was fooled by the Demon in hell before. He glanced over at Hiro as he walked off and followed quickly, seeing a concession stand he paused. Stopping quickly before buying a large white bear for Eri, and running off after the other two before holding it out to the girl. "Sorry about causing that, i'll give you this if you forgive me" He stated and laughed softly.

Eri took a look at the large white bear. "But I already have a teddy bear that Brother Hiro gave! But much bigger! It was thii~iiiis big!" She widened her arms as far as she could, she was even on her toes now, exaggerating it in a way a child do. He wanted to facepalm but that would be uncharacteristic, Elliot didn't really know him as his family could.

"But still! Thank you!" She took the teddy bear, having some trouble at first because the teddy bear was as large as her, almost. "I'll forgive you after we have fun in the amusement park!" She sent Elliot a wide smile, before skipping, well, trying to skip but the bear was giving her troubles! Oh well.

Hiro sighed, already feeling tired. Oh Eri... "Forget what she said." He took one glance at Elliot before turning back to watch Eri closely unless she tripped. That mostly happened when they go out in Earth.

( OOC: Sorry, it's short. Having trouble what to type. xD; )

Elliot laughed lightly as he watched the bubbly little girl exclaim so vividly about the bear her big brother had given here. He went to set the bear down for some other child that might like it to find and take home but when she indicated reaching for it he nodded lightly and handed it over to her. "Really now? I bear thiiiiiis big? How did he ever get it through the door?!" He joked softly as he also indicated a rather larger bear elegantly with his hands.

He watched her attempt to skip off and supressed a light laugh as he followed in her foot steps, glancing over at the king he noted the rather defeated look on his face and figured he and the girl must go this kind of thing every time they were with each other. How fun it must be to have a family like this? His mind murmured to the boy as he walked.

He spoke lightly to the King as he kept his gaze on the girl ahead of him. "Why forget it? We are here are we not? Why not try to have a bit fun while we are at it hm?" He laughed lightly as he sped up a bit to catch up to the still bouncing and bubbly child.

(Same here, I am so sorry ^^;)

( OOC: OHMAHGOSH. I'm sorry so much for the late reply. DX Laziness disappeared and heh, Classes finish, still 12 pm. orz. ♥ )

"Mmhm!" Eri nodded vigorously, "He used his magical power! He made Poori sooo~sooo biiii~iiig!" She chirped, skipping while swinging the Teddy Bear side by side.

Hiro glanced at Elliot before returning back to Eri. 'Fun by tiring, I don't want to lose them and I won't ever change them for the world.' He answered back telepathically, tone affection as his eyes softened, watching Eri with a fondness. His family was the most precious to him. Demon King or not, Evil or Good, his feelings will not change.

"Because in the end, it is necessary to remove your memories." He whispered with no emotion, it was always like this with the angels who were trapped then set free. Removing images from their minds to put images of them being tortured mercilessly.

But why did Eri chose to act like this? It was shameful for Hiro because he couldn't even predict what Eri thinks and what actions she'll do, such a cunning child.

Is Elliot different from the other angels? Or because Eri couldn't take it anymore? He didn't know.