Scarlet Fangs [Private] akiravadel & Techno

「viviD

Starrysky600.jpg

Name: (Last) Heiwa; (First) Arashi

Human Age: 18 [Real Age: Unknown]

Race: Vampire

Eye Color: Gold (Crimson when using vampire powers and feeding)

Hair Color: White/Silver

Dislikes: Bloodshed, Loud, Crowd, Invading of space, Vampires (or him?) drinking blood too often.

Position: Seme

Arashi is the leader of a noble clan, making him the king of the food chain. He leads a clan with noble vampires that doesn't drink blood, unless special occasion. To them, he is their king and spoils him, he is highly respected and admired, because of that, he is always bored.

A laid-back person who either wears a bored, sleepy or blank expression. He wears a squared black-frame glasses and wears a blank and red headphones, mostly hanging on his neck. He doesn't like fights, even so, he engages when he gets involved or gets attack first.

He has the habit of looking towards the sky and loves to lay down just to watch the clouds go by, at night; watching the stars twinkle and the moon shine. He doesn't mind soaking in the rain as well. He also has the habit to stare at something or at a person without even realizing.

Surprisingly, he usually gets low grades at first suddenly being the top of the class near the end.

Arashi is kind, has a soft spots for animals, especially animals like rabbits, etc. Though, he is possessive when it comes to his possession, which is very rare because almost nothing interests him when something does, he would make sure that he has a strong grip on it.

Bored. 'Everything is boring.' Arashi let out a soft sigh. Slouched in his seat, he kept staring out with sleepy gold eyes, he felt like laying down in the courtyard, in the soft green grass and stare at the clouds all day but in order to do that, he had to wait until the bell rang for the last class to finish before lunch break starts.

'How many minutes left?' He mentally ask, even on his mind, everything was lazy. Bored. Tick tock tick tock, the clock sounded as if mocking him. How cruel.

Arashi let out a soft sigh again, a few seconds later, let out another soft sigh once again. He moved his attention towards the teacher before he started to doze off, somehow without realizing, he started to stare at a male student's back.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• 「viviD

Daichi.jpg

Name: Daichi Takeyo

Human Age: 18

Race: Human

Eye Color: Light green

Hair Color: blond

Dislikes: hurting people, bugs, storms

Position: Seke/Uke

Daichi grew up in a loving home. His parents tried their best to spend time with him even though they had their own busy schedule. Unfortunately he lost both of them a couple years ago and now lives alone in their house. Thankfully they left him money behind and relatives also try to help take care of him.

He's usually fairly oblivious and blends into a crowd so getting a girlfriend really hasn't been his thing. His friend are all geeks and consider him the dog of the group. Well mainly because he's a little air headed sometimes but loves his friends no matter what.

Really into his drawing work Daichi loves the fantasy world, oblivious to the world that really exists around him.

Yawning Daichi looked down at his paper as he drew in class. He started drawing a vampire comic a few weeks before and had been immersing himself in the legend. It was such an interesting thing. How the stories began, with the dead. Pulling out his vampire book from his bag he started reading an exert.

~In the 1800's a group were told a man had come back to life and was killing people in their village. Enraged they dug up the body and discovered blood coming from the person's orifices. Also that the hair and nails had grown. In fear they burned the body.~

Daichi tilted his head, "people did such strange things back then..."

[OOC: I got so excited, I fell asleep... on my computer. xD Woke up in bed. o3o]

Arashi continued to doze off, still dozing off only to snap out to hear his name,

"Arashi, stop dozing off again." He hadn't noticed that the teacher was now at the side of his deck, tapping his gently his ruler on it with a gentle strict face, he proceeded forward only to stop at the side of another student's desk, the male student he had stared at without meaning to,

"Daichi, please pay attention to class and draw later. Hm? Vampires? Interesting but still, focus on class and draw or read later, alright?" He gently tapped his ruler on the student's head after that he returned to his previous post and continued teaching.

Good thing that Arashi had a Math teacher who was not too strict and gentle. Must have been 14 years of being a father. He thought being a second year, there would be more strict teachers but nope, only a few.

Wait, vampires? Is it still popular? Well, not as much. Everything is as peaceful as ever. But it is too peaceful. He shook off the ominous feeling. Vampires... Humans were so crazy back then, they started to come up with ridiculous ideas.

Vampires die when exposed in sunlight? Lies. It was half a lie. Sort of. The rogue vampires who were nothing but humans that turned into vampires by stupid low-class vampires.

Vampires sparkle? How stupid. They do not sparkle, that sounds so weird.

Vampires do not have reflection when facing a mirror? Preposterous.

But the truth was, vampires live a lot longer. Very long. They drink blood only special occasion, but they only needed to drink once in a while, though it was rare. In order to drink, you needed to find someone who would be with you for eternity. If that happens, that someone will have to spend his/her life eternally with them. Whether they like it or not.

That's how it works when it comes to his clan. His clan is big compared to the other clans, however there are few clans left, few are small, some almost gone. He did not know if there were more, it is peaceful. He didn't know if peace would continue. Peace of vampires not roaming around drinking a lot of blood. After all, this world is not peaceful. Humans were also rotten to the core.

Thinking so much, it made Arashi tired. There were so many things to think about. Like, humans fear vampires but they do not fear their own kind? There's endless to think off, only for the bell to ring. As soon as the teacher left, his classmates started chatter to one another, others left and Arashi didn't care anymore.

He stood, pocketing his hands on his pockets, stretching for a bit before proceeding out but not before stopping to a certain someone's desk. Daichi. Yes, that's his name. His teacher did call his name. Arashi didn't bother remembering his classmates names, it was tiresome and they wouldn't keep close contact after high school is over.

"Do you believe Vampires still exist?" He questioned, sleepy-looking eyes staring at his book before glancing at the male. Without waiting for the answer, he left, off to the courtyard. This school is large, a stranger would have a hard time finding their way inside the school.

He let out a yawn once he entered the courtyard, he found a shade by the trees and lay down, spreading his arms wide, spreading his feet slightly, he took a deep breathe. The air is so fresh, it was very relaxing and the there were lots of clouds, a bonus.

((hahahaha I've done that before! lol well mostly my laptop on my lap as I pass out on the couch lol))

Daichi pouted when the teacher told him to put it away. He placed the book back in his bag and covered his picture with his papers but lifted the papers to continue drawing the little details he was doing. Vampires were interesting but he felt there could be a raw version of the story. Not so oh no reflection because of no soul and burn in the sun.

Surely Vampires could have adapted...

"Hm?" green eyes looked up at his classmate as he heard him talk. Really? This guy was popular wasn't he? Especially with the girls. They talked non-stop about him outside of class.

"Do you believe vampires still exist?"

Daichi blinked a bit surprised by the question. It didn't quiet feel like a jab... maybe this guy was interested in them too? Or maybe he was really picking on him and was too tired to make it sound more sarcastic...

One of Daichi's friends, Luke came up behind him and ruffled his hair, "hey what did he say to you?"

Daichi smiled up at his friend, "oh not much..."

Luke chuckled and stood up looking down at his friend. Luke was the king of the geeks. Big into computers, gaming and such. Daichi first learned about the gaming club and joined immediately. He was finally surrounded by people who were awkward too and it made him happy to blend into the crowd. He didn't like to make waves or upset anyone. Being a burden was the least he wanted.

Daichi could help but feel a pull towards Arashi though... When they walked outside to head into the common areas that's when he spotted the man under a tree, "I'll catch up with you guys in the club later." He ran over to the tree and panted as he walked around it looking down at the man resting under it, "do you believe vampire's still exist?" His voice was soft as he spoke but held a bit of curiosity to what the other person would say. Surely he'd get some hate from the woman later for talking to him but oh well.

Arashi let out a content sigh. Ah, so relaxing, he didn't want lunch break to end, he didn't want to move. He felt really cozy. He wished time would stop. The sky is bright, a beautiful bright blue. The breeze is nice, not too windy, everything felt right. He was about to doze off to sleep until,

"do you believe vampire's still exist?"

A soft voice spoke out. He moved his head slightly, turning his gold eyes to the one who spoke. His eyes, unexpected sharp and not the usual sleepy ones, stared at Daichi for a few seconds.

"I do, do you?" He murmured, softly; enticing. Somehow, his voice felt loud. The atmosphere was different, felt mysterious befire the sharpness in his eyes disappeared, returning to the usual state; sleepy.

"Why did you come here?" He questioned, his tone still enticing, without the usual laziness or boredom. Ah, the sky. "The sky is beautiful, isn't it? So wide and free." He stretched his arm up, his hands opened wide as if he wanted to reach and catch it. The gust of wind blew pass by, not too strong but not the usual soft breeze.

"Hm? ...Oh, I apologize. I'm saying random things. Still, why did you?" He referred to the question he asked before randomly saying something about the sky. He didn't know why he did though. He was blunt when it comes to this situation, because he wanted to enjoy the sky, he wanted to enjoy the nature.

Maybe there was something special about Daichi? He didn't know.

He did?

Daichi was a bit surprised at his answer. Was Arashi a closet geek? The wind blew gently ruffling their hair as he look down at the other male. The sky? The blond turned to look up at the sky then he felt the stronger breeze and looked back down at Arashi unsure of what he was getting at.

Daichi held the strap from his side pack that rested against his chest, "that's alright... I ramble sometimes too. Um... so you do believe in vampires?" He got a little closer and knelt on the ground about a foot from him. "I find the stories fascinating but... I've never met a vampire or found any hard evidence. Maybe you know something more that I can't find. I'd love to have a realistic manga to draw."

The blond blushed a little as he talked about finding out more. He smiled at the other as the wind caught them again blowing his short hair around his face.

Arashi chuckled, he didn't get him, did he? Oh well, it was fine. Not many gets him, his clan too. ...Most of them, there were a lot of weird vampires in his clan. They look more human and not noble. His clan was really weird.

Ah, Daichi didn't answer his question. Doesn't matter to Arashi, it was he who started it. He didn't know why, again. Ah. He didn't really know. No use dwelling though.

"Yes, I do." He answered once more. He did believe because he was a vampire himself, it was a secret of course.

"You do?" He blinked, "Most of them are just created by fabricated lies, so they can lure people to read their stories. Other have different opinions, for an example, whether they die when exposed in sunlight. How do they know? Did they see one die? How about the stakes? People die when stabbed in the heart, so why is it different? Because they're immortal? Again, how do they know? No one knows the truth about vampires. They do not know truths about anything. Vampires are monsters? If so, then why do humans judge their own kind as innocent? Aren't people monsters as well?" He kept shooting questions (stating) knowing there were no answers.

Or just different opinions and facts.

Arashi stood, stretching a little bit before shoving his hands on his pockets. "Well, I'm off to eat." He said, glancing at Daichi once more before slowly walking off. Ah, he felt so lazy today.

Daichi was surprised by everything he said. Then the wheels in his head started turning. These were all fantastic ideas. Standing up quickly he reached out and grabbed his wrist, "you make a lot of great points. You gave me a great idea for a story. Perhaps a vampire living in our world complaining about how the lies about vampires are getting worse."

He smiled up at him and released his hand, "thank you so much!" He shifted to stand on his other foot excited about starting his story. "Their so cool... It would be awesome if they do exist... I probably wouldn't leave him alone if I found one. Their so cool."

The blond looked up at Arashi, "sorry to bother you with all of this but that's for you insight." His blond hair seemed brighter under the son making him look almost angelic along with his innocent smile. He was sheltered through his childhood so that was also a factor but his eyes also hide a sadness in them.

He froze slightly, surprised that someone took a hold of his wrist. No one did that before, they usually left him alone, either they were too nervous, intimidate or didn't care. That was a first.

He listened to him speak. A vampire complaining the lies about them. He knew a lot who complained and grumbled about it. Too bad, if they were to complain, the humans would be confuse as to why they would. It would be weird.

Huh. Was it really that helpful? He was just pointing out the obvious. It was nothing to be thankful for. Hmm, he could imagine it. What was so fascinating about his kind? There was nothing... for him. But to humans, they are or just plain scared of them. Because of their powers? Because of their fangs?

'...Cute.' It took a moment before he became taken aback. Huh? Why did that thought suddenly pop out? Was it because of the bright sun? Maybe...

Before he could think more, he blurted, "I'll help you." Again, he became taken aback, not visibly of course, he kept his outer composure. It was no use taking that back. Besides, maybe this will interest him...? He slightly eyed Daichi, there was nothing special about him. Just normal. Or maybe there was? He'll just have to see.

The blond smiled at the other and was about to turn away to let him enjoy his lunch then heard his words. His face brightened at that and he walked over to him putting a hand on his shoulder and his other hand rested on his own hip, "that would be amazing!"

He gave the other a toothy grin and looked at his face, "Thanks Arashi. I can't wait to learn more. Do you want to meet in my club later? At lunch? At one of our houses?" The blond was so excited he almost couldn't contain himself.

Of course Daichi blended easily into a crowd but that was all on purpose. It wasn't like he wasn't attractive but he wore plain clothes and didn't make eye contact much unless he was with his friends. He liked to stay low on the radars of other people to keep from bothering anyone.

Again, he froze lightly before loosening. Amazing? What would be amazing about it? Humans are so weird. This guy was too lively... too easy-going. He didn't have problems with facing and talking to him. Such a first... again.

Arashi slowly blinked. All it took was to say he'll help for Daichi to be like this. He didn't know whether it was a good idea to even say something after class or not. What's happening is happening, he can't turn back time. Besides that, it looked to be a good idea.

Club? No, he didn't want to, there's a reason he didn't join a club. It was a bother too. Lunch? He rather spend time staring at the sky, laying down on the soft grass, even just a little bit. At one of their houses... rather not his house, there would be many who was going to question him on why he brought a human so suddenly, he didn't want to overwhelm Daichi. So all that's left is...

"At your house then." He answered. "We'll go towards your house after school." He said, letting out a yawn. "That's the decision. If you'll excuse me..." He bowed slightly, just to be polite after that he took his headphones from his neck to his ears and started listening to music then slowly walked away in a slouch with his hand in the air, waving farewell. "Later."

Daichi waited a moment for an answer which felt like an eternity to him. What if he pushed too far? Would he be rejected?

Letting out a sigh of relief Daichi nodded his head, "I'll meet you outside the front of the school." The blond watched as the other walked away. He felt his face heat up a little, he was so cool! Daichi was nothing like that. He laughed at himself, he felt like a 16 year old girl watching her favorite movie star.

Turning to walk to the club room he felt the eyes of women staring him down. Most of them were too scared to approach the mysterious boy so to see Daichi do it almost naturally sent their nerves on fire.

The blond made it to his club without being cornered but a couple girls made rude remarks that he brushed off or seemed to as he wandered past. Taking a step into the club his friends cornered him asking him all kinds of questions about Arashi. He didn't have any answers because they really didn't talk about much besides vampires and he didn't want to tell them anything in case Arashi didn't want anyone knowing.

The rest of the day passed by like normal except he noticed he was getting looked at more and that made him very uncomfortable. Finally he stood in front of the school his bag over his shoulder and his portfolio bag under his arm. He leaned against the wall playing a game on his gameboy waiting for Arashi to meet him.

In class, Arashi noticed that Daichi was being stared at, all of them are woman. The boys had curious expression written in their eyes when they glance at Daichi. He wondered why though. Was it because of him? Ah, right, students could see the courtyard through the window. They were just talking though. When are they stop going to be weird? He couldn't complain because it was such a hassle. Humans are really weird, no matter what.

He noticed that Daichi looked as if he wanted the stares to stop. He couldn't help but mutter, "Idiot. You shouldn't have done that." It was not sarcastic and it was not hostile, he didn't know who he was talking about; Daichi or him?

The rest of the day passed by, Arashi just noticed that class was out because there are fewer of his classmates still there. He remembered that he was going to Daichi's house to talk about vampires; his kind. There was nothing wrong telling some true facts now was it? Nope.

He grabbed his bag since he didn't took his stuff out, there was no meaning to because the sky looked so blue and the clouds looked so white and fluffy.

He walked, faster than the usual slow pace. He didn't want Daichi to keep waiting for him, he must have been out in about minutes. They didn't have the same last class.

There; by the gate. "Yo." He raised his hand in greeting but Daichi looked to immerse so Arashi couldn't help but lean closer to his face to see the game he was playing. "What game are you playing?" He didn't bothered playing games, he was used to watch the sky and relax. Ah, the sky never gets old.

( OOC: Time for school. x3x )

Daichi was so into his game and finally beat the final boss of that level and nearly jumped out of his skin when he noticed Arashi a few inches from his face.

"WAAAAHHH!" Daichi jumped to the side and fell over on the ground. Groaning softly he sat up and rubbed his head, "d-don't startle people like that!" He blushed a deep red and stood up looking at the other man. He felt his face heat up more. "Um... it's Crisis Core... a chain game."

The blond picked up his portfolio and tucked his game in his bag, "you ready to go?" He couldn't help but keep blushing. Had anyone ever been that close to Arashi? He hadn't gotten a good look since he nearly died, well not nearly but he could be dramatic for a moment couldn't he?

Arashi winced a little. 'What a loud scream.' What's more is that it was close to his ear, the reason he didn't like loud was because it gave him a migraine, that with his sensitive hearing.

He elegantly raised an eyebrow when Daichi stood up, he poked him in the forehead, "You were too absorbed." It was not mocking or insulting nor an accusation, just stating a fact. "Ah... I see." He knew nothing about games.

"Yes, I am." He let out a yawn, he didn't even notice the other was red in the face, he kept staring at the sky before he remembered something. "By the way, I have to go home at 4:00." He checked his wrist, taking a look at the time in his wristwatch. 3:00pm. Ah, right. He remembered that after school, he always went to the courtyard, others called it 'Arashi's Territory.' before going home.

He glanced at Daichi. "Lead the way, Daichi."

Daichi blushed a bit at the poke on his forehead. When the other mentioned the time he had to head home he looked at his own watch and gasped, "then we need to run!"

The blond reached over grabbing Arashi's hand and ran towards his home. He lived several blocks away since he had his parents house in a suburb. He panted as he ran but even though he was a geek he wasn't in terrible shape. He loved to run in the morning, enjoying the sun as it rose and the nature around him.

Turning into a neighborhood not too far from the school he made his way about four houses down before he slowed and walked up to his front door panting, "here we are!" He smiled brightly at the other man as he started to search for his keys.

Arashi's eyes widened in fraction, stunned as he stared at Daichi's hand that is grabbing his. He noticed that his hand is warm, soft and smooth. The hand right now felt fragile though Daichi was anything but. He thought.

As they kept running, Arashi could only be focused on their almost-joined hands. He didn't noticed that they were until they stopped.

Even when he was panting, tired from running, he still smiled at him brightly. While Daichi was reaching for his house keys with his other, he still felt his hand still grabbing his. He stared for a moment before turning his eyes on him.

"You're still holding my hand." He nonchalantly said, emphasizing by squeezing his hand back. He felt that he didn't want to let go. Warm. His hand is warm, so full of life. No human has grabbed his hand before. Ever. He didn't know that human hands were warm. Or was it just Daichi's?

Daichi barely heard him as he pulled his keys out and turned to the other man, "hm? Oh sorry about that." He slipped his hand from the others as his cheeks tinted a dark red and wondered why he held on so long. Was he afraid maybe he wouldn't really come with him.

Turning to his door he slipped in the key in the stepped inside turning on the light, "I'm home!" He called in a happy voice as if there would be an swer back. Walking into the main living room of the house it was rather clean besides a little laundry on one end of the long couch that curved in the middle. There was a large tv with a big entertainment center. At each end of the couch were end tables. On on of the other sides of an end table was a recliner.

Across the living room was the kitchen and a hallway leading back to bedrooms. As Daichi made his way inside he put his things on the recliner then turned around smiling at a stand near the front door which had many pictures on it. Pictures of him and his parents. He looked at the pictures for a moment before turning to Arashi, "um well make yourself at home. Are you thirsty? Or would you like a snack?"

As he entered, Daichi's house was just a normal house fit for a family unlike Arashi's house which was big, wide; extravagant and the traditional japanese house. The inside was homey but something felt off... as if lonely and sad.

He looked at the pictures when Daichi was staring, he sensed that there was no other living human being other than Daichi. That meant Daichi's parents are gone now... Ah, that explains it. Maybe he shouldn't have chosen Daichi's home. He should have chosen lunch. To have your parents... died is painful, that much he knows. Humans are too emotional, but they were strong like that.

He walked towards the couch and sat in the middle, slouching slightly as he wear his headphones on his ears but didn't bother to turn on the music. "It's fine. I'm not hungry much, I appreciate though. Thanks." He answered a little bit politely.

"Hey..." He called in a slightly sleep tone. "Why are you interested in Vampires?" He asked, curious. Arashi thought that Daichi was more into games than supernatural such as his kind.

Daichi grabbed his portfolio bag and walked to the coffee table kneeling on the floor next to Arashi. He started pulling out his sketch pad and then a pen and paper to write notes of what he and Arashi talked about, "I actually want to be a writer. I play video games because their fun but all the ones I play have a story arc to them. I love watching how the story turns out, good or bad. Also watching how the character develop and change even if the writer is unaware."

He smiled as he spoke. He really did enjoy writing, "Vampires are someone people fear and admire. There's a mystery to them since there are legends and many stories out there. No matter how bad and ahem... sparkley they may get people still enjoy it." He sighed softly and looked up at him. "I want to capture a realism to them. Yes they are scary in a way because of their power and they drink our blood but there also something well... sexy to it all." He blushed a little and looked back down at his paper.

He watched Daichi as he spoke, even one who wasn't it to anything could notice that Daichi really enjoyed writing and that he really loved writing as well as reading. But Arashi could not understand though, because he didn't know what it meant to enjoy something, was it the same like he enjoys the sky? He didn't know, he didn't know things like this but for humans; it was easy to find, he realized this because of Daichi. Interesting...

Arashi chuckled lightly, 'Sexy?' Well, he wasn't the only one. Even others think that vampires are sexy, their complete opposite sex of course. 'He should be careful.' Arashi thought, because other vampires mingled around the oblivious humans. If he was a different vampire, he would have done something to Daichi.

Hm... Just once. "Be careful. If a vampire hears you--" He paused only to lean forward to whisper close to his ear, "you might get taken away." He leaned back, to watch his reaction.

Daichi was immersed in his thoughts when the other learned down to whisper in his ear. Shivers traveled down his spin and his hand shot up covering his ear as a blush covered his cheeks, "wh-wh-wh-what?!"

Looking back at the other man he blushed harder, "you... they... I..." He cleared his throat and turned sideways to look up at him. "You think this would interest a vampire? You think I would?" He was curious, he'd never had a chance or really thought of asking someone about himself before.

Arashi couldn't help but smirk, slightly of course. 'Cute.' Again, he thought about it again without even taking a second to think. It is true though. Daichi's reaction was cute, but others would have the same reaction to him if it happened to them but somehow, it suits him much more.

He took a moment to analyze him. Without any hesitation, he thought 'Yes they would.' Daichi didn't have much muscles, he only had a lean figure and in Arashi's opinion, almost much like a dolls and he's warm and soft, judging by his smooth hand.

He could not help but think if girls are really blind to not have a crush on him.

"You should be careful," he tilted his head in a fraction, his eyes focused on Daichi's eyes, "A vampire would take you away and will never let you go." A half-lie. He added, again, just to see his reaction, "And they might do things that only adults do." Well, vampires are like humans, after all. So it wasn't true at the same time, it wasn't false.

Daichi smiled as the other talked about vampire taking him away and never letting him go. He opened his mouth to speak and then he mentioned adult things. He sat there a little frozen then his heat turned redder than it had before. The blond lowered his head and pushed his hands against the top of his legs that he was kneeling on.

"A-Adult things?" Daichi nearly had smoke coming off the top of his head from blushing so much. The blond brought a hand up to his mouth as he thought about it. Then the images of the vampire turned into Arashi doing those things with him.

Shaking his head he turned back to his paper, "y-you really think t-they would do that to an innocent character? E-Even a male on at that?" Vampire did enjoy pretty things... "But I'm not like that why would they come after me?..." he pondered in a low voice.

Daichi was as red as an apple and somehow, it fit him. 'Adorable...' Wait. Cute and now adorable?! If his clan knew about his thoughts lately, they would go into quite a shock. Nothing catches Arashi that much. Ehy was Daichi different from the others? He was sure that there are different interesting humans... right? No, he was wrong. This was the first time. Was this so cheesy word called 'Destiny' that the humans created?

Well, if Arashi wasn't here and instead, another vampire; he was sure that they would not be able to control themselves, that he was very sure. To him.

He stared at Daichi, hard. "Yes." He answered, simply and calmly. "They would. Vampires are like humans. They aren't innocent. There are those who won't, there are those who will." The corner of his lips twitched, as if he wanted to smirk. Arashi could only blink in slight disbelieve, "You are oblivious, aren't you?" He muttered, it was more like he was talking to himself than to Daichi.