Salvation's Abomination (Private Yujiko x SammuelColdheart)

Yujiko

Photo I.D.:

normal_1294811785410.jpg

Name:

Reiki Takashi

Eyes:

Blue, Red

Hair:

Jet Black

Additional Appearance Features:

Three Tattoo like Birthmarks- 1: Is on the back of his neck, 2: Is on his right wrist, 3: is on his left wrist reikitattooscopy.jpg

Names of the Tattoo like Birthmarks-

1: Corrupted Trinity (Mark representing his Possession)

2: Michael's Brace (Is used to cross spirits over- Power provided by Michael the Arch-Angel)

3: Leahcim's Brace (Is used to damage or destroy spirits- Power provided by Leahcim the Arch-Demon)

Notes:

Is possessed by the essence of Michael the Arch-Angel and Leahcim the Arch-Demon

Has OCD, Agoraphobia (Fear of being in a crowd), Social Anxiety, and has to wear special glasses so he can see other wise it looks like

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Personality:

Often quiet and a loner, Reiki has never been known to talk to any, have any friends, or do anything really well. He is known to be either really good, really bad, or normal. His emotions are out of wack along with his morals.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yujiko

• SammuelColdheart

Appearance:

princebymincedniku.jpg

Name:

Takouma Ruoshte

Eyes:

Blue

Hair:

Blond

Additional Appearance Features:

He have piercing, on his left ear, silver thick earning with blue sapphire.

Notes:

He is just a normal human, but most of the time he finds himself in middle of supernatural stuffs... he is a loner.

Personality:

Cold, distant, he have the nasty habit to push away people, sometimes he have sharp tongue and hurts their feelings without he noticing, he have always been a loner, he dislike to be on loud places...

The morning was new with dew on the grass. The sun rising slowly from the east. A regular morning in a regular town, birds chirping, dogs barking, and cats meowing. Everything was just the way it should be in Okinawa, Japan. Car zooming by with their drivers rushing to beat traffic on there way to work.

Reiki awoke from slumber- lousily- and flipped the bedding off of his matured young body. Sitting up on the side of his bed he drooped his head into his hands, running them through his hair. Pulling his eyes up he glanced around the room to see if any there were any changes through the night, but none had occurred.

Reiki came to his feet not bothering to stretch walking to where his glasses lie on a desk. Setting them comfortably on the bridge of his nose he twirled around, heading to his closet to dress in his school uniform.

The young man lived alone as of this current moment in time, but he didn't use to. His parents died in a car accident when he was thirteen. Since then was in and out of children's homes, well at least until he was emancipated. He lived on his own, worked, and went to school. Though he was never good at studies, work, or any activity he tried he never let it get him down. He always had a feeling he was meant for something greater, but then again, who doesn't? Once dressed he brushed his hair, brushed his teeth, ate breakfast, and grabbed his school bag. He walked down the street with his blaiser unbuttoned in the direction of the school. He was tall for his age, and older looking to. Somehow you could just tell he was younger than he looked, like it was his aura or something. Arriving at school early as usual he went straight to the library like every morning before, opened up a book about myths and prophecies, and read it in silence.

It was early at the day when an alarm rang through the dark room, a fondle boy hand, would show up from under the blankets and hit the clock harshly over the top, which will cause the clock to stop ringing.

Then after awhile a blond hair, would rush up and show up under the blanket and pushed aside, revealing his bare chest and legs, only with his underwear, sitting at the edge of the bed, he would reach with his palm, and gently rub his eye at the corner to can he woke up "Man, is it already morning..." he would mumble annoyed by that.

When he finally woke up almost completely he would stand up, and remove his underwear throwing it to the side for the basket with the dirty cloths, and then goes into the bathroom, turning on the shower, to can he take one. After 20 min or so he finished with his bath, and went to the sink inside the bathroom to can he wash up his teethes, and his eyes, to fix up his hair style and then with one towel wrapped around his waist, he would the bathroom going to his closet to find some good cloths.

Finally he found his dark teared jeans, some boxers with one thick red line to the side, white official shirt, which he would leave unbutton at the top, to his chest, and then he would went back to his room, to can he get ready his bag for school, it didn't take much till his mom call for him.

"Taka, hunny come down here to have your breakfast..." she would yell out to him, as Takouma will rush up downstairs for it "I am coming mom!" he would say, grabbing his school back before he leaves his room over his left shoulder, and reach up to downstairs, and then to the kitchen, he won't stay there for much longer he would just grab whatever it had, and rush through the door.

"I am going to be late, so I will be leaving first mom! Bye!" he would yell out, and run to school, the school wasn't that far from his house, just few blocks downtown, he manage to get there before 8 when his classes was starting he would bump up at someone, who was just leaving the library, he was kinda tall, but was looking mature and younger for his age, it was mix up, his eyes would stay over the boy in which bump up, blushing lightly but then he would come to his senses and rush towards his classroom "Oh shit I am going to be late!" he would mumble to himself and finally arrive at school, sliding down with his foots through the way in as he would hit the near by desk, but he would manage to restore his balance, the teacher entered just after him, so he silently went to his desk, and placed his bag down near by his chair, and pull out some notebooks for this certain class, it was English.

Being bumped into agitated Reiki, he retaliated with anger-" Aye! Watch where you're going punk!" He snarled his teeth. He then began walking to his class nonchalantly, he couldn't careless about being late, he was failing already.

The day pursued onward to lunch. The Lunch bell rang and all the students rushed out of the classrooms to get to their spots and eat with their friends. Reiki, however, went to the library where he'd eat and read. The faculty allowed him to eat in there because he would take care of the books and clean up after himself.

When the lunch bell rang, Taky would stand up from his spot, and start gathering his stuffs back into his bag, as the teacher would raise his hand to call out for Taky to come, Taka would sigh softly "What have I done now..." he would mumble to himself and approach the professor, he would drop down large amount of pages in front of him, he would look at them and check them out, it was his essay for the human mind and the paranormal world "I've read your report, I must say I am quite surprised in the way you've described it, but there is still places which miss a lot of the base... you should re-check everything and make sure you return this report to me today... or I will have to type you down C-, so check it out, add more information about certain things which I've underlined it... and check back with me later today around 6 PM or so, I will be at my office waiting for you... now you better hurry up and get something to eat, because it seems that you will spend your whole afternoon in the library." he would say as Taka would sigh, he didn't want to re-check everything, but he didn't really had any choice he wanted to have higher grades so he nod, and took back his documents leaving the classroom and rushing first to the dinning location of their school, he would order fastly something for eat, and take everything, going back now in normal pace to library which was just across the main building of the school, the library was part of the school, and was The School Library, so he didn't need any subscriptions or something like that monthly to can he take or read or spend time there... at first when he entered there the library was empty and he didn't noticed anyone at all at least not in the main section.

He would ask the librarian where it was the supernatural section as he would point to the second floor, the library was truly big, he would nod and take the path for upstairs, when he approached this supernatural section, his eyes would widen when he noticed the same guy in which he bumped this morning, reading there, and obviously eating his lunch as well, he would blush lightly remembering the situation from earlier but then he would sigh and let out annoyed gesture "Tsk... seriously... are you following me or something?" he would say kinda harsh and rude towards the other, but then shake his head and just take a spot near by which was free, seems there was no one else here on the second floor either except those two.

Reiki growled at the comment. You followed me, not the other way around. Though Reiki chose to ignore the other swallowing down the demonic urge to beat pulp out of the kid that just walked in. Quickly eating his food, the man closed the book finishing it. He stood with a tray in hand walking to the nearest trash can and throwing his trash away.

The man then wondered into the Si-fi section next to the Supernatural section and grabbed a few Star Trek books.

Taka was always throwing, one or two looks at the other male from the corner of his eyes, he was somehow feeling quite nervous around this male, it was rather strange but then he would sigh and let out annoyed noise "Tsk... I won't eat you... you know... you can always talk with me, or continue reading your books here, it's not like I am pushing you away or something..." he would growl lightly, after the other male did it, but he had to admit it the other was pissing him off in one specific way, but was it for good or for bad... then he would stand up and shake his head, going to wall of books and search for a book named Michael's through form and power in the human world... or at least this book was containing such information.

Reiki look at the other and notice the book he had. "Michael's Form and Power in the Human World...? Why would you want to read a book like that...?" Reiki growled low from his demonic essence. He starred through his glasses at the other person.

Why would someone want to learn about Michael? Why would someone be interested in the supernatural anyways...? i live it and hate it...

Reiki sighed," never mind..."

Tako would notice that the other was starring him different way as he would narrow his eyebrows closer into a frowning way as he would sigh softly "I am curious person, for the supernatural world... do you got problem with that?" he would ask the other and raise one of his eyebrows he got a bit mad but wait why did he got mad, the other was messing quite a bit with him and his natural ways of feelings, he will got mad a little on himself but he would calm down and try to ignore the other, and continue helping.

"In his human for Michael have a body of a young man looking at his 30's unless he revived into a teenage form, pretty much when he is in his human form, he berry the burdens of a two worlds on his shoulders, many people claim that Michael is sharing one body with the god of demons, or at least people kept saying that, many people knows him under different name, some knows him as Lavirintos other knows him as Lucifer, but the most common form of the god of demons is the name Lucifer. Pretty much when Michael shares one body with him, his eyes pretty often are duo, one red and one blue..."

He would keep reading on voice, however he would notice that, he was just so subbed into the book that seems like he ignored the whole world for a moment, he was concentrate a lot over the book, it was kinda cute seeing him from aside to read book like that, he always had this special voice which can you take you right in the world of the story, making you hear more and more about it, he was good at it, but he was and a loner in the mean time.

Reiki blushed as the other read the book. The book... Is... Is about... me? The dark hair boy turned away trying to hide his eyes. He mustn't see my eyes- I mean he'll know instantly that I'm possessed by Michael and Leahcim... If only I had worn that damned blue color contact this morning this never would have happened! The taller quietly left the book shelves, trying to stay away from the younger fellow. Even though Reiki considered the stranger's interests in the supernatural interesting he didn't expect the other to suddenly whip out the only book in existence to talk about him.

Returning to his table the taller young man began gathering his things. I have to get out of here before he notices my eyes...

Taka would follow silently with his eyes the other guy movements, as he would let soft grown, between his teeths "What is wrong with this guy, he at first follows me all over the place and when I get closer to him it's like he tries to stay away from me." he would bite gently his bottom lip as he would look at the other "OWII!! Learn to say 'Hello' and 'Bye' before you come or leave..." he would say feeling quite insulted, as he would keep reading his supernatural book, fixing few stuffs at his report."

The elder stopped for a moment, only to tilt his head slightly as to not reveal his eyes. "Hi..." the Taller turned his head away," Bye..."

Stuffing his backpack he tried to quickly leave. After all he didn't want someone to tell the school of his secret. The only people who knew was his parents, and well... They were long gone.

The Taller tossed his back pack onto his back quickly pacing the straps comfortably over his shoulders. He then began for the door as a small blush settled on his cheeks.

Taka eyes widen up as he would blush a bit as well, hearing finally the other guy good side as he would get the book with him and his paper work, and follow him.

- Owii wait up, let's go drink something a coffee or I don't know... something...

He would mumble shyly and catch up with the other guy, he wasn't at all interest by the other guy's eyes it was nice seeing him just like that as he was, seems like he was wearing a sunglasses or something like that.

Spinning around Reiki growled deeply. "Why are you following me...?" The elder starred at the younger shorter boy. Impatience got the best of him as he stormed off again. "If you want to talk to me walk beside me, I'm not above leaving you behind."

Reiki Put headphones in listening to classical music. He never could listen to anything else, it put the demonic urges of his on rage. A sigh danced off the elders lips as he hummed to the music.

Taka would frown a bit as he would shake his head stopping and leaving the other to leave, as take another path which was leading to a near by fast food shop he would take one table which was in front the shop as he would order for himself just hot chocolate with milk, the waitress will nod and leave to can she accomplish his order.

However Taka didn't knew that near by there was a fracture which opened up and there was demons which was approaching him, Taka could sense that something was wrong but he didn't leave the place...

Suddenly Reiki froze in his tracks and whipped his glasses off as he felt the presence. The elder slid the glasses into his pocket as he darted for the road, eyes glowing. Reiki scanned the roads for the crevasse only to find demons seeping into the human realm. He snarled as he dropped his backpack on the ground. Rolling up his sleeves Reiki opened a spirit gate to activate and use Leahcim's brace.

Reiki's left wrist began to glow a strong red as he entered into Paradiso, a realm that is between the Spirit and Human realms, where humans cannot see you. Once in Paradiso, Reiki ran after all the demons he came across, destroying all that laid in his path.

It didn't take long for Taka to feel something strange it was like a wave, and before he notice, he was on some other place, he was at the same place but in the mean time somewhere else. "C-Could that be... al-alternative reality?! Or another realm copy of our..." he would mumble as he would stand up, all people which were walking around was missing... even the cars was missing, all the street was empty and everything else was like this place had no sign of life, however the silence was break by strange yells and a battle noises, when Taka heard that, he stood up and rush to the spot... when he was there he froze at the place... looking and still not believing what was going on.

"Come at me lowly Daemons!" was a battle cry screeched by the man known as Reiki. His glowing hand resembling a large red glowing claw. Reiki jump and dashed, slicing every demon near in half- sending them back to the underworld- sending them back to where they belonged. A large demon arose from the crevasse, laughing as he spotted Reiki. "Muwhahaha! Look what we have here! The Celestial Mutt!" The Demon crawled over to the young man, a oozing slime trailing behind him. "It seems I have finally met the so called, Sancti Dcemone seculorum (Latin for- Holy Demon of Worlds)." Reiki growled as the claw grew. His red eye began to flame out with spiritual fire. "Aguares! You shall fear the day you challenged me!" Suddenly the high demon turned to the smell of a human soul. His eyes locked on Taka. "A human... Yum..." The demon licked his lips just before darting towards Taka.

Reiki looked at Taka just as the demon had noticed him," YOU! RUN!" Yelled Reiki to the subordinate. Why would that guy be in Paradiso?!

Reiki began to run after the demon jumping in front of him, trying to keep the demon from catching the soul of his human acquaintance. "GET OUT OF MY WAY, YOU CELESTIAL MUTT!" Growled the demon. "NO!" Yell Reiki. "You know you still have a soul, Celestial Mutt... And I can still take it!" The demon growled. "I dare you to try!"

Taka would step backward as he would trip and fall down on his butt, his eyes was still quite widen, he could recognize the male who was standing in front him, there was no mistake it was Reiki, but how, more like what he is?

"Oh god! Wh-What the hell are you? Wh-What the hell is this guy..." he would yell out as he would stand up and step more backward, he was feeling quite big fear but still not believing on his eyes as he would then turn around and start run, but to where, even if he gets back there was no living creature through this whole area and not just here, but everywhere... it was just him and those two creatures... he would sigh as he would drop down to his knees...

"Wh-What the hell, I am suppose to do... there is no place where to hide here..." he would mumble and look back at the fighting creatures, as he would stand up, and walk back to the back alley... he was looking at them fighting but seems like Reiki had hard time... he would rush forward to help Reiki, he might not like much this guy but he was his only defense and way back to his natural realm... where there is humans and not such creatures... when Taka approach the two guys he would kick the demonic creature between the legs to give a little chance of Reiki to free him self and be more effective...

Reiki yelled at the younger male," What the hell are you doing?!-" Suddenly the demon whacked Reiki across the road. "Ngh!"

The demon turned to the human named Taka, licking his lips," Frisky... I-Like-it~" The demon chased after the human soul he so desperately wanted. Reiki jumped to his feet and ran after the demon, jumping onto it's back, his claw digging into the skin of it's neck. "In the name of God, our lord I banish you to the underworld!" Reiki thrusts his claw into the demon's spine. Just after a loud screech was let out by the demon it disappeared as Reiki dropped to the ground, uninjured. The old male flipped his hair as he wiped his forehead. "Are you insane? You could have been trapped in hell forever... How are you in Paradiso anyways?" As Reiki spoke all the demons that were roaming around were being sucked back into the crevasse, once all were gone the crevasse closed.

Taka would blush softly as he would step a bit backward looking once more around as he would simply shrug "How the heck should I know? In one moment I was at this breakfast shop... and then suddenly everything start disappearing around as then I heard the fighting yells... I couldn't just stay back and do nothing... plus I was thinking how to safe you!" he would yell out a bit the last few words as then he would look to the side a bit piss off "Say at least one fucking thanks..." he would mumble those words, as he would keep staring to the side, he could see Reiki's demonic and angelic hands and that strange light which was forming this strange form... but he don't say anything much, after the words which he mention just few moments ago... he would still watch to the side with frowning over his face.

"Like I'm going to thank you for almost getting us killed. You should be thanking me!" The mad older man sighed. "Whatever, let's get out of here..." Reiki grabbed Tako's wrist pulling him to the portal that he had opened just moments before. "Beauty before age." And with that, Reiki shoved Tako through the portal. Tako returned to the place he was, doing the things he was doing. Reiki stood where he was standing when he dropped his backpack. He then continued to close the open portal to Paradiso. Once shut, Reiki's appearance returned to that of a humans. Placing his glasses back on, the older male stopped for a moment to think. All of this... Was kind of random... Why would it had then and there...?

Taka re appeared on the coffee, where he stood before he get suck into the world, the whole world around him was like it was frozen, but then everything suddenly start move the way it was... around "Wh-What the hell... just moment ago everything here was frozen in time, like really... how this is even possible..." he would mumble and sigh softly looking down at his cup, but then he would reach up for his bag and pull out his notebook and pull out his report, and he would start fixing it up, with the new information which he just got.

Reiki ran his fingers through his hair as he decided to skip the rest of the day at school. He decided he deserved it. The older man traveled silently as he listen to his music down the sidewalk as if nothing happened. His route home pasted the coffee shop that, little did he know, Tako was at. The older was just about to pass the shop almost five minutes later.