<Ask and you'll be answered>

miyahara_sama

Hi guys!

I was going through the old threads and i saw so many questions from the forum users...and that gave me an idea.

Following my idea i started this thread for all of you.

Anyone can post here about the problems they have and they will be answered.

So...feel free to ask about anything you want.

P.S.:Anyone who has experience in the matter or has an advice to give feel free to do so

• Like 13

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miyahara_sama

• yin_yang_lover

• ai_kaze69

I have one... If a guy at your work hits on you and your already with somebody but don't want to hurt his feelings.. What do you do?

• Like 2

My oppinion is that you should tell him that you're already with somebody else...maybe not directly but let him know that.

You seem to care about his feelings and i think that if he really cares about yours he'll let you be happy.

And believe me it's worse to let him the impression that he still has a chance with you.

• Like 1

In my opinion you should make it clear that you are taken,

If it were your lover who was getting hit on would you not want him to sound proud of being with you?

Simply tell him that your flattered of course but it is not in the cards because of you being evolved in a relationship already.

And not telling him/ dragging it out is honestly just going to hurt him more in the long run.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

You'll stop when you've cried your heart out, you'll wipe your last tears and will think that's enough. Crying is a need, really and sometimes helps us to feel better, but you must think that crying doesn't solve anything, action solves...

Try to find a solution to that that's making you cry and you'll stop, I guess....

• Like 2

Try to find a solution to that that's making you cry and you'll stop, I guess....

I agree with Bridget on this (: i don't know what's making you cry Hoshi but the best way is to distance yourself from the cause and try to find something that will keep yourself together.

Crying doesn't mean being weak,on the contrary it means that you have the courage to show how you feel and ppl don't cry forever but for how much is needed to wash away what was causing them pain.

Remember this...to see a rainbow you first need to stop the rain!

• Like 1

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thanks a lot, Miya...

Now, I'm better ;)

I lost my beloved stuffs that's why I wasted my 5 hours crying last night!!

It was crazy & so tiring, hahaha ;)

Well, thank you anyway :)

• Like 1

wow, this thread is cool, XD

than I ask something, :)

this is the story, you have a crush, but you can't say anything (important) to him in 3 years (well you love him 3 years) just a little talk and it end in seconds, one day (what the?) he graduate and you separate from him, what will you do? still love him or something?

thank you dudes, ;)

• Like 2

for me,,i still like him until i find a new one who better than him..

but it takes a time too..cause it's hard to forget someone u love even though u can't see him again..

• Like 3

My next question...

How to stop crying?

I would like to know.................

Thanks for the upcoming answer ..............

hmm,, for my suggestion Bituin-sensei,, i of course,, cry with my heart out until it would stop,,, sometimes to i pray,,, and ask things to Him,,,

ah,, also sometimes i just have to watch anime or read manga which have comedic genre to get my funny bones working and forget about what made me cry,, :)...

OKAY,,, SO I TOO HAVE A QUESTION:

1. i think i'm going insane because of my studies, should i stop?

2. i think i need to exercise how to be a calm person.. any suggestions? :D

3. i think i am falling in love with this someone, but i'm not sure,, am i denying my love for that person? or i'm just convincing myself that i love that person?

~~ thanks for the answers,, ~~ hmm,, future answers,, :D

• Like 2

If I were you, I would told him how I felt, my dear :)

Because I don't want to keep all of my deep feeling like this anymore, hahaha :)

Oh, yes, love is great but sometimes gone by really easily, my sis... Don't you think so???

Thanks a lot my dear Didzchan ;) Now, I'm better!! Yeah :)

So, with your questions....

1. Stop being insane or stop studying?

Just keep on going, if it's to hard just find some buddies who can share & STUDY with you, maybe it could help :)

2. Do you like YOGA? I think it can help :)

3. Is that person make you smile when you think of?

You wanna see that person more than anybody around you?

If you say yes, let's go!!! That's your special person :)

Thanks

for this cool thread, too :)

• Like 3

Okay here a situation: You like someone from your school almost an year.In the end you just understand that the guy doesn't really takes you serious,no matter that you're supposed to be friends.He says that you're trying to flirt with him,when it's just the opposite etc.

In the end you just stop liking him and two years you two don't even talk.

After these two years,that guy meets you in school and all of sudden greets you.

What would you think?

• Like 2

I suck giving pieces of advice but let's see...

@%1;

Never regret smth you did. He deserves to know the truth and you deserve a reply, no matter what it might be, or at least, I think so...

1st.- Maybe you just need a break, a pause to take perspective about how important studies are for you. Maybe after this break, you'll know if you're able to handle it or not. I bet you'll do :)

2nd.- Meditation, yoga can help, if you mean physical. Mentally..well.. when I feeling enraged, I just write down all my thoughts good or bad, and it helps. Running also helps me or ( what I often do) kick a ball as hard as you can and as many times as you need :p

3rd.- Maybe you're not still sure about your feelings and it's just a crush and not love? Well think about how that person makes you feel. Denying makes things worst..believe me.....

Hi dear :)

Ufff..well...it could be that he wants a 2nd chance, no idea, to be friends again? If you liked him as person and felt good in his company, why not giving a chance?

Don't take it too seriously, I was just speaking my mind...

• Like 3

Hey~

Uh,I was really hurt at that time,nee-chan.. I'm sure you know very well the feeling and...I just can't understand why after 2 years already,he is doing this.And you know what is even funnier? After that when we met again in school he just passed by me without saying a word. XD

And no don't worry. ^^

• Like 3

Well, that's why I said if you felt good in his company. I know the feeling too well..but anyway... maybe he greeted you bec he felt to but if you're saying that after that he hasn't exchanged another single word, then I think, it's not worth it? Even more if he brings you bitter memories. You're fine without him? then let him be...

• Like 3

So, I have a problem

I'm a computer addict. .__.

I don't know how to stop; I tried everything but my mind always went towards internet and such.

School, lessons, etc. everything is uninteresting to me. I want to have fun always but I know that I have to be serious if I want to have a nice life when I'm older.

How though? I'm the type of person that likes interesting stuff.

Not only that, I'm troubling my mom and my dad, especially my dad who does his very best to work and send us money for our intuition and living.

If you are in my position,

what will you do? :

• Like 2

@Techno -san, We're most likely the same and it's devastating that I could not stop surfing the net. But all I could say is--just hang out with your friends more. Or even take some nap and never lay your hands on the computer. Have some outdoor activities to keep you away from temptation. I guess that will do the trick. onionn3

• Like 2