†Things that go bump in the night† ~Yin x Samm~ -private-

yin_yang_lover

Have you ever think about what lies in the dark? What kind of things lurk in the shadows? Well you'll see...

~Character format~

-Appearance-

Last Name, First Name:

Likes/Dislikes:

Background:

Personality (can be optional to put down.):

saito+007.png

Last Name, First Name:

Monroe, Jacob

Likes/Dislikes:

~Likes: Classical music, the peace and quiet. Painting and drawing.

~Dislikes: Loud annoying people, sweets (he doesn't have that much of a sweet tooth.) When people tell him that he is wrong.

Background:

Jacob comes from a wealthy family who owns a chain of law firms and businesses. When he was 14 years old he told his parents about his sexuality which made them uneasy at first but they got use to it over the years. Ever since he was small Jacob was always interested in helping people. He loved to take care of them when they are sick or hurt. So now he goes to collage to become a doctor.

Personality:

~Will find out as the story progresses.

I hope the title isn't to dumb. ^-^'

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yin_yang_lover

• SammuelColdheart

-Appearance-

liliadentkrauserfull882.jpg

Last Name, First Name:

Schofield, Eric (or Erick)

Allies:

Rick, Rocco, Ricky, Rec

Dark places, peaceful places, mysterious, supernatural stuffs, understandable and a believer people about supernatural stuffs.

Dislikes:

Liars, People who don't understand him, cowards, a non-believers.

Background:

Eric, have always had a small circle of friends, which with the time he lost, because his parents kept moving from place to place. And Rick (Eric), have always been a loner, he grew up in a different places, he have grow up in a different way then the others, but his family had a long hidden secret, a secret which was putting their whole line of weathers in really big danger. His family line comes from a society which is in a business which is not exactly the most met one, they was calling them self, the Knights in the Night, other people was calling him, Dark Angels, other Angels of the Darkness, and others was calling them The Safers. They was dealing with monsters, beyond imagination, beyond existence and beyond believes and non believes however Eric have never got this gift of his family till he didn't get on 18 and for the past 2 years he was dealing with that by himself, he was suppose to inherit this gift at 14 year's old but something else happen in his life, which kinda slow down his heritage to reach him up, but before he finds out his mother and father disappear with his other brother, which was older then Eric, and it did heritage their gifts at early age when he was at 13 year's old, Rick was still at 11 years and his mother and father hired a female baby-sis which grown quite fondle towards Rick, she raised him as her own son, and he loved him as one, however when Eric reach up 14 and he didn't shown any sign of this gift his family left him with this female, they was still paying for all the builds, they did left a lot of money, because the other heritage of the family was wealth, and since 14 year's old Eric have lived alone with his baby-sis till he didn't reach up 18 year's old and he start seeing strange things. Things which was lurking the nights, things which didn't want to be seen, he lost his baby-sis at 19 year's old and since then he was living alone, just with the money which his family was sending him and the money which they left... however Erick was smart enough to get those big moneys in bank to can he get extra subsidies for them and with those subsidies and the money which his mother and father send every month he was doing fine, but there was another dark secret in his life... he wasn't exactly like the other teenagers, till they was going late at the night at parties and funs, Erick was out there, fighting with those creatures, to keep everyone else safe in the town... it seems like Erick was like a magnetic force for them... further information about his past will be revealing slowly through the story line.

Personality:

Well we, I and you will find out through the RP, or where would be the fun in that.

(Alright.)

There was a slight chill in the air, winter was almost here. The sky above was a light gray color a sure sign that snow was going to fall soon. Jacob shivered slightly, feeling the cold bite at his bare skin. A soft curse came from the raven haired male. His shoulders where shaking slightly, as a soft sigh escaped from his lips. "Where is he?" His deep voice sounded slightly shaky.

Man oh man he was an idiot. The raven turned his head from left to right looking up both ways down the walkway that was in the park. He shivered once again, his teeth chattering as a strong cold gust hit his face and shoulders. Jacob moved his hands to his arms. Moving them up and down trying his best to warm up and not freeze to death.

(Let's not start instantly with the dissappear shall we?)

It was late, and it could be heard how blades was clashing eachother into the cold winds, their was few sparkles shouting out to a different sides, a dark shadow with scythe was rushing towards a small boy with blond hair, to cut him down on two, but seems like the boy had good reflexes and skills, he jumped backward as the scythe stabbed down in the ground between his two legs.

"I didn't knew, that one of Death's shadows will be here, for me."

He would say and jump more backward as he then will pushed his body forward and up into a sharp kick, towards the shadow's creature face, his body seems like was pushed by his hands, and arms which made a back-lift but forward, as soon as his heel reach to the hood shadow the shadow will suddenly disappear and Eric will drop down on the ground, heavy, he would hurt pretty bad his elbow, but he would manage to stand up, and stand against the pain.

"Shit, that hurts." he would mumble to himself, as then he would hear the town's clock hitting seven times as his eyes would wide up "Oh, shit! I forgot, Jacob is waiting for me..." he would mumble in the cold air as he would rush forward in a hurry towards their meeting place. 'I hope he is still waiting for me, I don't want to make him feel bad. The last time when I was late he was furious about it, for a week.' he would think to himself as he would finally reach up to their spot.

"I AM HERE!!!" He would yell out in a light smirk.... and tired look over his face, it was like he was pretty bad beaten, he had few dusts all over his body and cloths... when he reach up finally to his boyfriend, he would start patting several times his cloths to dust them out.

Jacob gritted his teeth in anger, he had been standing in the cold air for almost four hours waiting for his boyfriend to show up. Just as he was about to give up and walk away he heard his voice. Anger was written all over the ravens face as he snapped his head in the direction of his voice. Before he could give the blonde a piece of his mind his blue eyes widened in shock.

Worry now crossed over his face replacing the anger that was there. "Oh my god!" He walked up to Eric. "What in the hell happened to you?" He couldn't believe how beaten up his boyfriend looked. Jacob even forgot that he was cold. All he was thinking about was what happened to Eric.

Eric would look up at his boyfriend, but then he would muttered and look aside "It doesn't matter, even if I tell you, you never believe me." he would mumble and shiver more into the cold air, he would rub gently his hand skin, to warm up a bit, he seems like a frozen person, with this thin cloths which he was wearing, when he left his place it was quite warm and he forgot that outside at night the temperatures goes very low.

"What matter is that I am fine." he would continue his previous sentence, it was more then clear, that Eric didn't had full trust at Jacob yet, and how he could have one, when the person who he loves, don't believe him, 'I wonder what would have happen, if I did disappeared, without trace one night. Will he then believe.' he would think to himself silently looking at his boyfriend.

Jacob frowned at his boyfriend, he wished he would open up to him and not keep things to himself. But he shook those thoughts away and placed his own cold hand on Eric's. "Look... If we both don't head home we will both turn into frozen statues..." He gave him a warm smile before he kissed his cheek lightly. All the raven wanted to do now was to go home and drink some hot chocolate.

He warped his arm around Eric's shoulders pulling him along with him. Jacob glanced over at him with a sad yet soft smile. He hated it when his boyfriend hid things from him, it made him feel... Well uneasy. He sighed and shook his head he really needed to stop thinking negative thoughts.

When his boyfriend wrap his arms around him, his reactions and face expression soften quite a bit, his cheeks would cover in soft dark red color, and then he would look up at his lover "You do know that I love you, I love you so much that when... I don't know, when I seeing you so sad Jacob, with a fake smile this won't make me feel better, it will make me feel worse..." he would mumble and cuddle into his lover embrace looking to the side now in a sad expression.

"So where we will go? My place or your place?" he would ask, mostly when Jacob parents was at home they was spending time at Eric's place, but seems like they was heading this time towards Jacob's place, they didn't live on a separate sides of the town, actually they was something like a neighborhoods, Jacob's house was just across the street, placed exactly against Eric's house, the only different thing in those two houses was that Jacob's place was always fulfill with light, it was alive, till Eric's place was more like a dark one, a loner one, because no one else lived there but him. Even though that Eric place was so lonely, Eric didn't shown such expressions, he was happy with what he had, he had small circle of friends, however seems like only Jacob knew Eric so well that he knew that he is not happy with his lonely life.

Jacob couldn't help but laugh lightly when Eric cuddled closer towards him. "Yeah I know..." He spoke lightly as he sneaked a kiss on his boyfriends cheek. "And we're heading to my house..." When they got there he pulled away from Eric and regretted it. He was starting to warm up. He shivered slightly pulling out his key from his front pants pocket. He then quickly unlocked the front door and walked inside.

He stopped dead in his tracks as shivers started to rack through his body. Dear god! It was freezing inside of his house. His teeth were chattering uncontrollable now. His arms insistently warped around his chest. "Why is it so damn cold in here!" He hissed through clutched teeth. He felt like his feet were frozen to the ground. He thought his parents turned the heat on before they left. Apparently they had not.

Eric would push aside his boyfriend and enter right in the house, closing the door silently behind him "You need to go in my house, Jacob... now!" he would say giving to his lover his keys for his home, and start entering deeper into the house as soon his body would lose into dark house, it was so unusual for Jacob's house to be so... so dark?

He would check out first the rooms at the first floor, and he could sense the smell of sulfur 'Oh no. This can't be good, it's probably a ghost... I need to find it before my boyfriend finds it, and this smell of sulfur, could it be...' he would think to himself silently as then he would hear screams from the second floor, he will grab fast whatever he could for salt and run upstairs.

Jacob's eyes widened when he heard a scream. "Wha?!" It sounded like his mother! But wasn't she out with father? He thought to himself. Just then the scream came again and his feet became unfrozen. "Mother!" He shouted, he ran up the stairs and was soon knocked back. His head hitting the wall very hard before his vision went black he saw his mother hovering over him with an wicked smile. He soon lost conscientiousness. His body fell sideways. The wound on the back of his head was bleeding.

Eric would look at his boyfriend as his eyes would widen, and he would rush towards, and tearing few parts of his shirt "What, have you done?! You idiotic creature! Do you know that, when you hurt a human being I have the full right to destroy you!" he would busted in anger, as he would clean up his boyfriend wound with whatever he had, and gently wrap one of his teared scarfs from his shirt around his head, the scarf had Eric's smell, it was unique on a vanilla perhaps, then he would stand up and face the creature.

He would jump forward towards and flew right through the window breaking with the creature in his arms as he would drop down on the ground but before he drops down, he disappeared suddenly before he even hits the ground, where did he go?

It felt like a life time before Jacob woke up but in reality it was only an hour. "Eric!" He shot up but soon regretted it, due to the pain now shooting around in his head. He groaned softly. His hand moved over to the wall to help himself up, while his over hand held his head. "God... What hit me..." The raven haired male looked around after he blinked his eyes a few times to get them to focus. Where did Eric go? He furrowed his eyebrows together and on wobbly legs he began to search for his boyfriend.

A few seconds went on by as he then jumped and hiss in pain. Something beneath his feet crunched, it felt sharp too. His eyes wondered down to the floor and saw glass. He tilted his head to the side wondering why there was glass on the floor. His eyes soon wondered over to the broken window... His heart hammered inside his rib cage. A look of horror and worry spread across his face. He walked over to the window and looked around. "Eric?... Eric?... Eric!? Where are you?!" His voice was frantic.

Jacob's eyes shut tightly together as the pain in his head became much worse from all of the yelling he was just doing.

Even though the raven haired guy kept yelling and searching for his boyfriend there was no respond, no action, no even a glimpse of feeling that he exist at all, it was like he missed from the planet, and he have never been born, however shortly after from time to time, it could be heard fights outside and yells of fighting noises, one of the voices was definitely Eric's voice, but seems like he wasn't at all there.

"Where did you bring me up, you idiotic creature." he would say kicking the creature backward as he would disappear in the colorless world, he would look around and wonder where he was "Where the hell, am I..." he would mumble as he would then sense how few cloths scratch through his shoulder and sending him to the side to hit the wall or more like stone of something, suddenly they seemed to appear in a cave.. the cave was somehow familiar to Eric.

Seems like it was the cave which was located near by the village, where he loved to spend time alone, however seems like there was something else with him, but before he manages to look at it, he would lose consciousness unable to protect himself anymore, he didn't had energy anymore.

Jacob frowned, tears started to form beneath his closed eyes. He couldn't believe this was happening... Where did Eric go? Was he alright? Was he hurt? The raven couldn't help but think about all of the awful possibilities. He then walked away from the window. Winching as he walked, the glass shards were digging deeper into his foot causing him to grit his teeth in pain. However his pain subsided as for he could only think about Eric. His frown deepened, his tears finally fell. He should have listened to him... He should have believed him...

Next time when he opened his eyes Eric found himself downstairs on the kitchen floor in his boyfriend house, he was not moving much, but he manages to call out for his lover "J-Jacob?..." his voice was barely audible but this time Eric was wounded, and he was wounded really bad, so before he manages to call once more for his lover name, he would pass out.

Jacob so happened to be heading downstairs when he heard something coming from his kitchen. Fear was showing quite clearly on his face. He took a deep breath and sighed before he stepped off of the bottom step. It took him a little bit longer to head towards the kitchen due to the shards of glass still embedded in his feet. Ever step he took was painful and hurt light hell, he could feel blood was coming out of his feet but he didn't care. His only thought was his boyfriend. When he got to the kitchen his eyes widened. There on the floor was Eric. And he looked pretty hurt...

"Eric!" The raven's voice was frantic, he rushed over to the blonde and bent down looking him over. "Eric... Eric..." He reached his hand out to gently shake the other's shoulder. "Hey... Wake up..." He frowned and sighed. He took a deep breath before he picked him up slowly, trying so hard not to hurt him even more.

Eric would not wake up when his boyfriend was shaking him up, but he would let sign that he was still alive, by aching a bit one of his eyebrows, but then his head would move subconsciously to his lover shoulder and bury his front face into his lover neck, when his lover lift him up suddenly, he would let one deep and soft growl of pain, but shuttered himself opening slightly his eyes.

"Ja-Jacob... y-you should take care... care for this wound on your foot... i-it might get worse.." he would barely say those words and shortly after he will pass out again, into his boyfriend's arm.

Jacob shook his head even though he knew that his lover couldn't see him. "Not until I tend to you first..." His voice was low and full of worry. He took small steps, inhaling sharply. Man did his feet hurt.. He shifted the blonde slightly to get a better hold on him. When he finally exited out of the kitchen he noticed that the house was strangely quiet. Just like before a storm. He stopped in the entrance hallway and blinked his eyes a few times. He was starting to feel lightheaded. He shook his head to clear the dizziness from his mind which made things worse.

He took another breath before he moved on. When he got up the stairs he felt weak and tired. No I will not sleep! He thought while gritting his teeth. Jacob's shaky legs gave out on him. His knees buckled, he fell back against the wall. His breathing was coming out in ragged breaths. His dizziness was coming back ten fold. He closed his eyes slightly feeling tired. He pulled Eric closer to him cradling him to his chest.

Eric didn't woke up at all through the whole, time but his unconsciousness head was moving to one side and another when his lover was losing balance however this will not wake up Eric, he was mostly like in a coma or something like that, so he couldn't really sense what was going on around him, his mind was somewhere else.

When his lover, pulled him closer into his embrace and cradle him, his cheeks subconsciously will go red, but he was still asleep so to speak, so he couldn't say anything much.

A few hours had past, and the moon was high in the sky. It's light was shinning through the broken window, causing the shards on the floor to shimmer in the light. Jacob groaned softly, his whole body felt drained. He slowly opened his groggy eyes slowly blinking a few times to get them to focus. He felt something warm hit his chest. He looked down and realized that it was his lover. He gave the sleeping blonde a soft and loving smile before he bent his head down and kissed the top of his head.

He slowly wiggled his way up the wall, his legs were shaking non-stop and his feet felt numb. He took another breath before he moved forwards slowly. He had to make it to his room.The whole house was still as quiet as it was before. But he shook off the chilling feeling that he was being watched.

The blond guy would start show different look over his face, seems like he was very cold, but he was feeling a bit better, so he would let just soft "mm." cute sound and keep cuddle back deep into his lover embrace, seems like the blond guy was feeling good there, however it won't take much time before he wakes up, quite intense as he will would look around, then find himself that someone was holding him up in his arms, it was strange but he could sense a familiar warmth and feeling as he would look up and his eyes would widen up, as he would blush deeply.

"J-Jacob! Y-You look really pale... p-please let me go... I can walk by my self, we need to take care for your wounds!" he would say quite fright about his lover condition he was looking really bad and pain, he would then look around again and down to his foot, he would notice that his lover haven't take care for his foot "Oh my god! I told you to take for that... you will lose more blood if you keep doing it like that." Eric would continue, as he would try to make his boyfriend to let him down, all he could think off right now was to take care for his boyfriend before he pass out, or something like that.

Jacob was shocked at first when he felt his lover wiggling around causing him to almost lose his balance. "E-Eric? Your awake? Thank god!" He stopped walking and squeezed his lover towards his chest before he felt even more struggling which caused him to huff out and place his blonde down on the floor. "Alright... Alright... Geez..." He huffed while he racked his fingers through his raven hair. "We'll get my foot taken care..." He sighed shaking his head. He knew Eric worried about him a lot and he was flattered but he could take care of himself.

When they got to his room, Jacob took out his first aid kit and he started to take out the glass shards. He hissed a few times due to the pain in his foot.