In need of 3 Experienced Roleplayers

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• akiravadel

• NaruxSasu

Sounds good enough for me, I can't wait to see your character this time, I liked your previous character, but here you need to add way more information check back my Character Sheet :p It's the maximum information which you can give :) it's on page 10 or 9 I don't remember exactly :D

Full Name:

Adrian Ryan Jameson

Nick Name:

Aid or AJ

Position:

Seme

Appearance:

Anime+guys+_52_.jpg

Appearance Specifications: -

He has a dragon tattoo on his lower back.

Personality:

Adrian can be self-absorbed sometimes, but is actually a nice guy. However if you piss him off then it will be the last thing you will ever do. He does have a short temper that can go off like a rocket. Despite his nice guy attitude he is slightly cold heartened and can be cruel at times. But if something catches his eye he becomes persistent and will stop at nothing to get what he wants.

The earth, peace and quiet. When it rains and nighttime.

Dislikes:

Nothing really except cats. He had a bad experience with one.

Biography:

Adrian was born on Earth, he grew up looking at the sad excuse he calls home. As he grew older and more wiser he deiceded to leave his home and wonder out on his own. His parents at first were scared for him to leave and explore other places, but they knew that their son was growing up and wanted to do things on his own. So reluctently they let him leave home at the young age of 13. Ever since then he has learned so much and has seen a lot. He maybe young but he is wise. When he arrived at a place he would stay for a few years and then move on to the next place. He never stays at one place for to long.

Character Facts:

He can see very well in the dark.

Vehicle:

Hover board

Element:

Shadow- Can control peoples shadows, dreams, materialize objects, but the down side to having this power is light. Meaning if somebody shined a light in a dark corner the shadow will disappear and hurt Adrian.

Pets:

A phoenix.

Pet Name:

Kaji (which means fire.)

Weapon:

A katana.

Sorry I got confused haha.. ^^'

Yea you need to describe what you can do with this power, and how far can you get with it... you need to have limitations too...

I saw your edited post...

Can you specify the second part of the element specification?

And about the first, can you also state how vast it is and its' limitation?

Just to let you know, that you can materialize stuffs with shadow, like punches, blades and stuff like that, the key is imagination, and as for the day there is no day the sun is dead... you can also control people dreams with shadows... and to bring out their real nightmare but this will require training :)

It's okay, I guess this is the first time you ever enter in group RP, and quite fantastic one, if you have any problems with it, feel free to ask us anything we will answer to every last of your questions and even help you out :)

@Samm:

Indeed the sun is dead, but do remember that they have created an artificial sunlight...although those 'A.S' are only placed in the domed city...that means that everything outside the domes are dark, except on places where there are Ether crystals.

@Yin:

I agree with Samm...

I accept your character...and I expect that you'd be able to explain more of your element in the RP...^^

Ky I love your red head character in the private RP with yin i almost fall in love with him :p he is so cute :D his personality quite suits for his look :D and yea I meant for outside not for inside the cities :D

Thanks Samm....^^

I have done the necessary editions....and I've also re-made the posting sequences...We can now begin the RP.........again.....^^;

• 2 weeks later...

Is it okay if I quit this rp because... really it's too complicated. I'm mistaking characters all the time, I'm not following the story anymore :p Sorry but can you scrap me from this rp?