In need of 3 Experienced Roleplayers

KyAzrel is looking for interested Roleplayers that can and is comfortable with a four person role play.

The story plot will revolve 4,312 years into the future. It is a bit of a combination of Sci-Fi and Fantasy. In addition, the plot shall be revealed later on.

Looking for three persons:

- I am in need of 1 seme and 2 ukes.

- Sekes are also welcome...^^

- Must be active most of the time

- MUST have decent English

- Wide imagination is required

That's mostly it...

Anyone interested??

For convenient purposes, Here is the Character Sheet:

SHORT INFORMATION ABOUT C.E:E.E (CELESTIAL ELEMENTS:ETHER EARTH)

Mostly the RP is about the FUTURE OF THE FUTURE. The intro starts at 6324 C.P. But the RP itself will start at about a thousand years after that. EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT. That means that the things that we see today will not be there. What will be there is the more advanced ones. Do note that from today to that time, the difference is long. RP-ers are allowed to make their own modifications of items EXCEPT the items that are in the Character Sheet. RP-ers should stretch their imagination in creating such items.

SHORT INFORMATION ABOUT PRESENT EARTH

The present Earth is very, very different. The cities that we see now are no longer standing. There are only 4 Mega cities that are left and they are all in a dome.

ALEXANDRIA

This is the second biggest city. It is concentrated in Education. That means that there are only few business establishments here. Few establishments, but still the center of commerce between the other three. Most establishments here are Schools and the most prominent is UNIVERSITY DES ALEXANDRIA, which takes an eighth of the entire area of the city. Imagine the combination of the entire states of America. That's how big Alexandria is. Most people that are here are Americans.

CRAEION

This is the biggest city. It is concentrated in Agriculture. That means that this city is composed of small islands that are on a huge body of water. This city is ruled by an Emperor, like in Japan. Imagine the entirety of Asia. That's how big Craeion is. Most people that are here are Asians.

ORION

This is the smallest of the four cities. It is concentrated in metal works, specifically in firepower and weapons. There is also a dormant volcano in its' center. Imagine the entirety of Russia. That's how big Orion is. Most people that are here are Africans and Russians.

ETHA

The second smallest city. It is concentrated in the production of energy that makes EVERYTHING work. This city is ruled by a monarch, supported by 12 houses. This city is in the middle of a lake, big enough to have its' own port. This is also the place where vehicles are made and most of the larger items. Imagine the entirety of the states of Europe. That's how big Etha is. Most people here are British.

CHARACTER SHEET: (All of them should be High School students)

Full Name:

Nick Name:

Position: Seme/Seke/Uke

Appearance:

Appearance Specifications: - Things like scars, birthmarks, tattoos...etc.

Personality:

Dislikes:

Biography: - It is necessary, but you may only give it after the plot has been revealed and the intro written.

Character Facts: - 1 - 3 Facts are appreciated

Vehicle: - Optional - If your character has one..give me the type of vehicle you want that is existing today and I'll give you the modified version.

Element: - NECESSARY, but ONE ONLY.

~Element Choices~

Fire - Already taken

Water - Already taken

Earth

Holy

Shadow

Lightning - sorry that's mine...^^

Ice - Already taken

Wind - Already taken

Strength

Psychic - Already taken

Teleportation

Weather - Already taken

NOTE:

You are the ones who are gonna specify the limits of your element. ANYTHING GOES. BUT DO REMEMBER that the element is only as strong as the wielder. I will also be the one to approve if it is feasible.

Pets: - NECESSARY - They will be explained in the plot.

Pet Name:

Weapon: - NECESSARY - Like the vehicle, give me the one that you like that is existing today and I will give you the modified version

Plot and additional information:

PLOT AND A BIT OF INTRODUCTION (NECESSARY for Biography)

The world has acquired peace. It lasted, but it was not forever. At 4324 O.M. a war broke out in all the nations of the world. History called it The Territorial War. People from the poles wanted to migrate to warmer places, but it was not to be so. So man, as is in his nature, took what he wanted by force. Peace was destroyed, chaos spread and people forgot that apocalypse was well on its' way. As the sun weakened, nearing its' destruction, everything grew cold and was the very reason why earth was in turmoil. Many things happened in the span of a millennium. People had calmed down, knowing that they were protected with the inevitable apocalypse. And indeed, they were protected but in exchange was light. The sun was gone but with it's passing a new energy was obtained. They called it Ether. With just a drop, Ether could power an entire city for years. Then greed came along. Technology skyrocketed at the help of Ether. EVERYTHING was possible. And one of the possibilities was Human Engineering. Scientists were now able to alter human DNA and human genome. To alter the entirety of human capability. To make super soldiers that can command the forces of nature. But the risks were staggering for human life was not meant to change that exponentially. The first few subjects died and volunteers became scarce. Then people were forced to undergo the treatment. The subjects that were successful rebelled. Humans against Super Humans. Some might find this hilarious, but the ensuing battle wasn't. It was a massacre. 75% of human population were killed and the remaining survivors fled to Union City. A secret underground Megapolis the size of Asia, Europe and America combined. Humans counter attacked and some of the Rebells survived to repopulate. But the planet did not. Liquid Ether had contaminated the Planet's core. Most bodies of water turned to crystal Ether, plants and animals died or mutated. The outside world had become hostile and unlivable. But the Rebells mutated and became strong. 5324 A.W. Union City was on the verge of collapse, but it was not so when miracle was found. Then the domed cities were built. First was Etha, made to process crystal Ether to make Ether energy. Then Craeion to produce food. Then Orion to create protection against the Rebells. Lastly, Alexandria to educate the following generation.

Not all successful subjects rebelled. Some of them helped the humans and in the thousand years that took them to cultivate and make the cities, nature made a way for their children to live normally. 6324 C.P. The domed cities were finished and humans started anew, but the pain of the massacre that had happened could not be erased so easily. Humans had started to hate people with power. The offspring's of the faithful subjects learned to hide them, mostly never even showing another soul what they had. But it was to change after 400 years. (This is not the introduction-just a bit of it)

Basic Plot

People that time are not aware that there are humans with powers among them. For so long the Rebells have not shown their faces, but it was gonna change when Orion is taken over. A group of elite military personnel, who are aware of the existence of Elementals (That's us) go for in a desperate search for them. But Elementals were rare, at about 1 in five generation. Then 4 appeared in a single generation. What could this mean? Will the Rebells take over the other Domes?

Explanations

The pets will not appear immediately. Our characters are not even aware that they have a pet. From the start their elements are still not fully realized (That means that they will get even powerful). They will fully realize their power~I call them Gift~when they experience intense agony (note the word intense). That will also be the time that their pet will make an appearance. Yes, the pet is inside them....rather, the pet is the physical representation of their element. If the wielder dies so does the pet, but if the pet dies the wielder will not, he will just lose his power.

CLOSED

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• akiravadel

• NaruxSasu

This would be interesting....^_

~blank look~ widen your imagination, Naru....although I already know that you can...^^

We still need two ukes or sekes though.....^^

~smirks~ you sure not a seke, Naru?

I'd like to join ^^

I'm not English but my vocabulary and grammar are acceptable even if I say so myself :p

I'd like to be uke position if that's alright and I'm way too bored to not be active XD

~smirks wider~ you love it

Btw...I'm gonna tell the plot after the RP-ers are complete..

I will also give the necessary things that you guys need to fill...don't worry...they're not that long....much....^_

Hiii Len hehe welcome ^^

- - - Updated - - -

~smirks wider~ you love it

Btw...I'm gonna tell the plot after the RP-ers are complete..

I will also give the necessary things that you guys need to fill...don't worry...they're not that long....much....^_

I do buts still creepy :hamtaro-005 (19):

yes...yes...

Btw...the plot is the future of the future...if you understand what I'm saying...If you guys don't get it, you are free to ask and I will answer to the best of my ability...

And we still need one more...^^

SHORT INFORMATION ABOUT C.E:E.E (CELESTIAL ELEMENTS:ETHER EARTH)

Mostly the RP is about the FUTURE OF THE FUTURE. The intro starts at 6324 C.P. But the RP itself will start at about a thousand years after that. EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT. That means that the things that we see today will not be there. What will be there is the more advanced ones. Do note that from today to that time, the difference is long. RP-ers are allowed to make their own modifications of items EXCEPT the items that are in the Character Sheet. RP-ers should stretch their imagination in creating such items.

SHORT INFORMATION ABOUT PRESENT EARTH

The present Earth is very, very different. The cities that we see now are no longer standing. There are only 4 Mega cities that are left and they are all in a dome.

ALEXANDRIA

This is the second biggest city. It is concentrated in Education. That means that there are only few business establishments here. Few establishments, but still the center of commerce between the other three. Most establishments here are Schools and the most prominent is UNIVERSITY DES ALEXANDRIA, which takes an eighth of the entire area of the city. Imagine the combination of the entire states of America. That's how big Alexandria is. Most people that are here are Americans.

CRAEION

This is the biggest city. It is concentrated in Agriculture. That means that this city is composed of small islands that are on a huge body of water. This city is ruled by an Emperor, like in Japan. Imagine the entirety of Asia. That's how big Craeion is. Most people that are here are Asians.

ORION

This is the smallest of the four cities. It is concentrated in metal works, specifically in firepower and weapons. There is also a dormant volcano in its' center. Imagine the entirety of Russia. That's how big Orion is. Most people that are here are Africans and Russians.

ETHA

The second smallest city. It is concentrated in the production of energy that makes EVERYTHING work. This city is ruled by a monarch, supported by 12 houses. This city is in the middle of a lake, big enough to have its' own port. This is also the place where vehicles are made and most of the larger items. Imagine the entirety of the states of Europe. That's how big Etha is. Most people here are British.

CHARACTER SHEET: (All of them should be High School students)

Full Name:

Nick Name:

Position: Seme/Seke/Uke

Appearance:

Appearance Specifications: - Things like scars, birthmarks, tattoos...etc.

Personality:

Dislikes:

Biography: - It is necessary, but you may only give it after the plot has been revealed and the intro written.

Character Facts: - 1 - 3 Facts are appreciated

Vehicle: - Optional - If your character has one..give me the type of vehicle you want that is existing today and I'll give you the modified version.

Element: - NECESSARY, but ONE ONLY.

~Element Choices~

Fire - Already taken

Water - Already taken

Earth

Holy

Shadow

Lightning - sorry that's mine...^^

Ice

Wind - Already taken

Strength

Psychic - Already taken

Teleportation

Weather

NOTE:

You are the ones who are gonna specify the limits of your element. ANYTHING GOES. BUT DO REMEMBER that the element is only as strong as the wielder. I will also be the one to approve if it is feasible.

Pets: - NECESSARY - They will be explained in the plot.

Pet Name:

Weapon: - NECESSARY - Like the vehicle, give me the one that you like that is existing today and I will give you the modified version.

You guys need another uke? I usually play seke's so my uke's aren't usually girly if that alright. :)

I have several different originals to choose from. Also are these humans or can they be other creatures?

This is mine to give you an idea:

Full Name: Kyle Yumi Shou

Nick Name: Ky or Yu

Position: Seme

Appearance:

4483637132_6efa6581c3.jpg

Appearance Specification:

White hair, Pale eyes, Pale skin

Personality:

Silent, Bookworm, Dedicated, Genius, Manipulative, Nightowl, Brave

Reading, Sleeping, Training, Walking around the School

Dislikes:

Delinquent students, Trouble makers, Failure

Biography:

Has an apartment near University Des Alexandria, but his home city is Etha. A personal friend of the King. Since childhood, Ky has been repressed and had shown little to no emotion.

Character Facts:

1. The President of the High School department of University Des Alexandria. He mostly spends his time stalking the school grounds, looking for trouble makers. His reputation is fearsome in all years of the high School department.

2. Son of the Adviser of the King of Etha

3. Way above his peers, Ky had graduated High School at the age of 15. It was also at the same time that he was elected as President. College was not given to him as it was not necessary to the successor of the King's Adviser. He stayed as the High School department President through the urging of the Principal and the acquiescence of his father.

Vehicle:

Car - Modified Version is a Sleek, two seater Sports hover car.

Element:

Lightning

~ Limits and Specifications ~

Lighting is not the entirety of what Ky can control. What he basically can control is electricity. Due to this, he always wears rubber gloves to prevent other people from being electrocuted with his touch. He can also read the electrical impulses of the brain, meaning that he can read your mind, but he needs great concentration to do so. Lightning is one of the three raw elements there is, making it also one of the Powerful Three, Elements that are more powerful than most.

Pet:

mishka_Siberian-white-tiger-sleeps-1.jpeg

Pet Name: Ruin

Weapon:

Modified Cannon

Gae_Bolg.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

@akiravadel: yes we do need another uke...^^

sekes are also welcome if you want yours to be...^^

the characters are not human, per se....but the appearance are necessary to be human

((Thanks you KY! ^-^))

Full Name: Nigai Bokyo

Nick Name: Red

Position: Seke/Uke

Appearance:

NigaiMirror_opt.jpg

Appearance Specifications: -

Large scar across his chest from his right shoulder to left hip. He always wears a cross necklace with an emerald in the middle. The necklace is wrapped a few times around his neck and the cross hangs down a little ways on his chest.

Personality: As a typical red head, his personality is stubborn, brash, and can come off harsh sometimes. Although to his friends, he's kind and generous.

Games, Reading, Drawing, Running, Swimming

Dislikes:

Nosy people, bookworms, people who give up easily

Biography:

Being who he is Nigai has built a wall up around him but at the same time built a business relationship with many of his fathers companions. But now being sent off to another school in an area where his Asian decent is not seen much, he's having a hard time building those relations he once had. Now he lives by himself with the help of his father money.

Character Facts:

1. Has been kicked out of other schools for various reasons, such as fighting, and is now forced to go to University Des Alexandria.

2. Even though his grades don't show it, mainly from moving around, he's actually rather smart he just doesn't get along with many people mainly because they recognize his last name and treat him differently.

3. Father is the largest owner of Agriculture and Supplies on Craeion.

Vehicle: - A modified version of a 1985 Firebird in black.

Element: Fire (of course)

Fire being such a hard to control element, he sometimes looses control although compared to most he's able to hold it fairly well.

He can light fires and if he concentrates enough he could burn down a building but would be completely drained afterwards.

When angered or his emotions become high his body has been known to catch on fire and can accidentally burn others.

NOTE:

Pets:

Direwolf2.jpg

Pet Name: Azan

Weapon: Staff, with a knife at one end that can extend

@akiravadel:

You are welcome...

Please specify the limitations of your element. What can you do with it?

Then I will look at it and see if it's feasible or not...^^

Btw, the pic of your pet...It won't load....^^;

Okay, let's give this a try!

Full Name: Lennert Winters

Nick Name: Len, Lenny

Position: Uke

Appearance:

2h31un9.jpg

Appearance Specifications:

green eyes, dark blond hair, glasses

Personality:

When with random people: Shy, introvert, anti-social, scaredy cat, very polite,...

When with friends or family: hyper, funny, creative, talkative,...

When he thinks no one's looking: thinker, dreamer, talking to himself, content, tranquil,...

Photography, reading, taking walks or biking around, forests (if there are any) chocolate

Dislikes:

Awkward moments, complete silence, blood and dogs

Biography:

Born in Etha.

Lives with his grandparents in Alexandria where he goes to school.

Father was also born in Etha and works there.

Mother was born in Craeion and is a writer.

Has an older brother who also lives with him and his parents in Alexandria where he goes to uni.

Character Facts:

- Used to be bullied because he looked and acted like a complete nerd.

- Chocolate is like drugs to him with the difference he doesn't die from chocolate.

- People think he might be schyzofrenic because of how he can act differently towards different people (see personality)

Vehicle:

Hover board

Element:

Water's always been my first choice :)

Lenny is quite weak if it comes to healing wounds. He is, however, better in manipulating water such as making it move or change the temperature.

Pets:

A fox! Because foxes are awesome :D

Pet Name:

Tarquin (nicknamed Tar)

Weapon:

How about some kind of bow and arrows?

Does this look anything good?