• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miyahara_sama

• OctoberNight

• nicicia

• Helya

Heyo ~ I'm a Supernatural fan :3 Although I've only seen the 1st season. I keep trying to persuade myself to watch more, because Castiel, but I never found time. XD

I'm a Dean/Sam shipper as well >.>

Oh Lord!!!

I love supernatural!! *_______*

i can definitely say that Dean was like my first TV crush or something like that! ahah XDD

that character killed me every single time!!

awww! so good to see other people who like this awesome series!!

And Miya!! O.O i can't believe i didn't know you like this!! ahah :p

I watch every released episode...they reached season 8 ...

Here...some pics with them...

Dean2.jpg

JENSEN-JARED-jensen-ackles-6519201-398-300.jpg

and...funny moments

[video=youtube;X7VgGzYa-FI]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

yoyo5yoyo5yoyo5

So people... a real ex-hardcore Supernatural fan is here xDD

Why ex? - because I'm not into it like I was three/two years ago. But doesn't care, I want to tell you something :D

I first started watching Supernatural when a friend told me about it and we saw it on TV. It was the second season. So I watched the second first and then I bought the first season on DVD to watch it xD

Now I have the seasons to 5 on DVD and I watched the sixth on the internet with subs. But I stopped watching Supernatural...

Beacuse I think it has changed. It really changed. Dean and Sam are completely different from the first two seasons. I think it's good they had a change because they relly went through many things.. but Supernatural is more or less not like it was back then. And I kinda liked it more at the beginning. Everything was new, exiting and special. For me, the tension just is missing. The plot has become predictable.

But I still like Supernatural very much and I love the characters. I even was on the AECON 2 - the convention. And I still think it was my best weekend of my life. I met Jensen, Jared, Mark Sheppard, Richard (the Trickster), Frederic Lehne, who even gave me a hug!!! (Azazel - the yellow eyed demon) and Brock Kelly (young Dean). I mentally died three times that weekend because of exitement :3 Everybody was really sympathetic and so funny! :D

I think I got kinda lost in writing xD But what so you think about the change of Supernatural? Or wasn't there a big change for you? ;)

@Amarillo...i know the story and the characters have changed but that's only normal...i mean even in real life people change when going through rough times...we become either wise or evil *giggle*

@Didz and @Yin ... Dean is my favorite character too...Jensen is so hot

tumblr_m4lx709tBE1qdxif3o1_250.jpg

hot-list-jensen-ackles-1.jpg

• Like 1

My favorite theme song from Supernatural is "Carry on my wayward son"

Supernatural ~Dean Singing Eye Of The Tiger~

And since S08 Ep.05 was released yesterday (I've seen it already :p) here's a preview for the next one

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a big Supernatural fan and have been one for years already! I remember when at first before I started watching it and only saw one episode on TV I was a little scared to watch more (well when I was younger I was a scaredy-cat ^^")

And yeah, I do agree that it changed but I liked the show before and I still like it now.

And I'm a big Dean/Castiel shipper :7yoyo10:

I'm glad you like this tv show ^_^

[video=youtube;i13S4nij-A8]

• 2 months later...

I love supernatural though I'm not a hardcore fan ^^ I think I'd never get tired of it because I like each episode, it's just very creative in the sense of how they portray those supernatural stories/legends. I also love Dean and Sam, they are super cool characters. I wouldn't be mad if they kept making the series until they become old :D

heihooo ... I love supernatural too since its first season and now I'm addicted to SamxDean journey hahhaa .... and I just finished my 4th season, now going to 5th season ^^

i'm really a fan of supernatural drama tv...

i think i'v alrealy watch it untill season7, and i'm really looking forward for the next season

i really like samxdean, so brother complex.. masterpiece

• 5 months later...

I love this show! I'm actually watching it at this moment of posting! XD. I can't ever get enough of it. After each episode I'm like "Again! Another one!" Absolutely never gets old. Sam and Dean are my heroes! Part of my dream : ). It will be my baby! Seems cliché and nerdy, but I've always loved Muscle Cars anyway, so it kind of works out. X)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Im one of the Supernatuarl fans too xD.

Well the series was better at the begining, i mean the first 4 season, and now they are at season 9 already and is going to be season 10 as well, and i think that is too much, im not saying that is not good, but if there are too many season the story fade away in time. My favorite character is Dean, even though he's mean and rough he's actually a sweatheart, and he cares about the dear ones most of all. There was a moment when i've started to think about Dean x Castiel, because Castiel always come when Dean call him, xD but that was just my yaoi obsession, of course that would not be possible in the series.

There are many episodes that i liked, and what i liked also is that there are some episodes when they make fun of other movies, like the episode with girls who loves vampire(i don't want to name the movie), and many others as well. But there were also many other interesting episodes, that i always remember about, and i realy liked.

• 1 month later...

.supernatural had been one of my favorite shows. It's really good, I just want it to continue, I don't care about the longer seasons.

Jensen Ackles will be my crush in this one. The ship is so strong on this. XD

• 1 year later...

Love Supernatural. In fact, it has spoiled me for any other supernatural/occult show ever.

Gotta say my favorite characters are Crowley and Death.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Been a die-hard fan since season one maaany years ago, and well here we are, almost at the end of season 13 guys!! i wonder just how many seasons they plan for this show... Nevertheless, im always up for Dean and Sam and the gang!! Love them!