Are You Gay, Bi, or Straight?

miyahara_sama

I think that this quizz is just right for those who aren't sure yet...but it's fun to take it anyway ^_^

My result was not unexpected...since i know myself very well

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Remember though that nobody can or have the right to criticize our tastes

Your Result: Straight

Your result indications that you are straight. Heterosexual. Attracted to the opposite sex. This probably does not come as a surprise to you. You are in the majority and your relationships will be accepted by society. Consider yourself lucky.

• Like 2

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kai.

• shirotsuki

• paulinee

• yakuma

i knew this would be my result ;

Your result indications that you are straight. Heterosexual. Attracted to the opposite sex. This probably does not come as a surprise to you. You are in the majority and your relationships will be accepted by society. Consider yourself lucky

As I expected:

Your result indications that you are straight. Heterosexual. Attracted to the opposite sex. This probably does not come as a surprise to you. You are in the majority and your relationships will be accepted by society. Consider yourself lucky.

I feel the urge to giggle, but I'm not really surprised by this result. xD:hamtaro-005 (13):

But... I'm Bi.... xD

Your Result: Gay

Your result inticates a strong chance that you are gay. Either you already know this or your suspect it. Hopefully you are either accepting of this or working on doing so. Be proud of who you are!

LMAO XDD

okay.. i knew i was bi but... i guess i was wrong!! XDD

bye bye fellow boys!! :p

Your result inticates a strong chance that you are gay. Either you already know this or your suspect it. Hopefully you are either accepting of this or working on doing so. Be proud of who you are!

LMAO XDD

okay.. i knew i was bi but... i guess i was wrong!! XDD

bye bye fellow boys!! :p

Ooooh~, does this mean I have a chance, Shiro? *wink, wink* ;D

LMAO XD

Lmao.. how are fingers' length related to sexual orientation??? O___O

My result.. not surprising at all.. though the "gay bar" was a bit surprising, loool...

24d543r.jpg

I'm pansexual with a preference to male or androgynous gendered people, But with this quiz I got...

Your Result: Bisexual

Your result indicates that you are most likely bisexual, capable of attraction to either sex. Maybe you already know this, or maybe you have not yet admitted it to yourself. Either way, acceptance will give you peace of mind. Be proud of who you are.

Kai... (passionate eyes) you always had a chance dear! ;D

come here darling...

*licks upper lip

LMAO

*blushes* oh my…;D

*grins* Are you inviting me for a kiss, dear?

LMAO XDDD

another interesting thread, I join too, this is my result,

why I feel kinda disappointing, haha, XD

• 3 weeks later...

I already knew it ^^

"Your result indicates that you are most likely bisexual, capable of attraction to either sex. Maybe you already know this, or maybe you have not yet admitted it to yourself. Either way, acceptance will give you peace of mind. Be proud of who you are."

Ermmmmmm..... I got this:

you are most likely bisexual, capable of attraction to either sex. Maybe you already know this, or maybe you have not yet admitted it to yourself. Either way, acceptance will give you peace of mind. Be proud of who you are

my result:

I wasn't surprised at all, I knew my results :D

Result:

Did not surprise me..

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

we are so gay^^