What is your favorite accent?

miyahara_sama

Since many people here can speak two or more languages i was wondering...what is your favorite accent?

Personally i love accents...

My favorite is japanese...my heart races every time i hear it ^_^ and my second best is english(spoken in UK).

• Like 3

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• trishaotaku

• orangevoldemort

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• hyperpandapan

You mean languages or accents, bec they're different things..

Fave languages: English, French, I like Japanese too though I find it hard and I like how Chinese sounds, I find it funny..

Fave accents: British English, Argentinian, Parisian French...

• Like 1

Gosh, accents...well there's this really funny Norwegian dialect they speak in Bergen. It is hilarious because almost anything spoken in that dialect will sound funny. XD

Oh and there's so many british accents. And I can understand them all, even scouse, which surprises me. LOL

But the ones I like best must be Scottish and Irish accents.

When I speak English I always spesk in a British accent, actually XD It's automatic now, I can't help it.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Scottish, Irish and British, lucky for me my boyfriend is British :leaf12: also Spainish, and I guess German. I felt like I just showed off I'm so sorry guys, onionn3

1. British - Because not only the pronunciation and intonation of the British people are very hard to imitate, British English is the most profound English I have ever heard so far. Some of their words can never be found on ordinary dictionaries only.

2. Spanish - I am part Spanish and I always hear Spanish people speaking and they sound so beautiful to me.

3. Japanese - The intonation of the Japanese people when talking is very amusing. Another, most Japanese people have high pitched voices.

Thank you.

British English is amazing to sound, but Ukrainese and Lithuania accent sound awesome too. This to language sound like beauty song :)

• 4 months later...

I like the Welsh accent because it's strangely similar in some ways to my own. I'm from Trinidad and Tobago. The Japanese accent is so musical when the speakers are happy or excited.

• 2 years later...

*Internal screaming* Do any of you know what British means? When you say British English (Mostly all of you said it) you mean English spoken in ENGLAND. British is not a single ethnic group nor does it have a single accent!

British is the UK (Uk meaning United Kingdom not just England which is Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland and England! They all have different cultures and accents! >.

Now my angry rant is over I will say that Irish is the most voted favorite accent and I can agree (I am Irish) and I always get hit on by nearly everyone from different countries who said I have an adorable accent! Beat that :p

I would say Slavic is mine. (I know it's not a accent but many accents. Because I love Slavic accents and I can't pick one.)

Polish, Russian, Ukrainian. I also love Norwegian and Finnish. South Africans have a funny accent they sound like a mixture of Australian and Dutch.

Maybe I am one of the less who are gonna say this, but I like American English accent. Just for me it sounds way more acceptable and easy to be understood, I guess. ^^ Also, I think that I am kinda addicted to Kansai dialect, even though it's way more different from the Traditional Japanese and lastly the dialect in Busan. It sounds so funny when you listen to it, yet kinda cool. XD

Italian. Just hearing it makes me want to eat pasta.

Deutch. I like the strong thing going on. (Besides , I had a german friend he looks so funny when speaking english. The accent just does not go away)

Swedish. Coz, pewdiepie and alexander skarsgard. Kidding but I like it when I bit my tongue coz' it is hard to pronounce.

Latin. It's like I am exorcising demons you see.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Lol we call that accent in german "Denglish" XD a mix of Deutsch & English.

My own accent.. Viennese

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
then that's a nice accent you have.

It was too funny when I let him watch Hetalia, he said Germans aren't like that at all. *looking so butthurt. lol

*internal screaming* Do any of you know what British means? When you say British English (Mostly all of you said it) you mean English spoken in ENGLAND. British is not a single ethnic group nor does it have a single accent!

British is the UK. Uk meaning United Kingdom (not just England) which is Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland and England! They all have different cultures and accents! >. rest my case ^^