• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miyahara_sama

• sjvanilla

• panda16

• morinaga.angel-kun

I do!!! I just watched their newest Music Video on youtube called Mr Simple. I cant believe it but i first saw it advertised in Bright House in a very dominate english city so i was surprised to see it on their LG TVs haha XD Very catchy tune :p

I'm glad you like it^_^ the single Mr.simple was released in 2011

This year they released 'Opera' and 'Sexy,free and single'

• 3 weeks later...

Bloody hell YES, I love them so much~

It really pisses me off and makes me sad at the same time that SM Town isn't going to Europe >

Do you guys think they will EVER come to Germany? (I live in Czech Republic but that's too small so they could at least come to Germany, cuz that's kinda near CR....)

I hope they will...I wanna see SHINee(...and also the others form SM Town) as well ^^

• 4 weeks later...

I've been a pretty big SuJu fan for a while, I think I really enjoy listening to Yesung. He has such a powerful and soulful voice, K.R.Y. I could listen to them all day. If only I could understand Korean -_-

• 5 weeks later...

omg yeah i loved this group! my brother showed it to me and my little sister and at first i thought that it was going to be a major let down but it turned out to be awesome!