View Poll Results: Do you believe in supernatural?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes,i always believed in it

71 60.68%
  • only in aliens

9 7.69%
  • i never thought about it

22 18.80%
  • definitely no

15 12.82%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Credits
    BlueNeon Inventory
    Watch Champagne Basket Strawberry

Re: Do you believe in supernatural?

Definitely no.

Credits
    Drag Inventory
    Johnny Rayflo Shiki Drag Souichirou

Nope. Reality is strange enough as it is.

Yaoi Elite Member
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Vicious Inventory
    Rai Orion Shindou Shuichi Luka

No, I do not. The majority of the so-called "supernatural" stuff can be explained by someone who is knowledgeable. And if not, it wouldn't necessary mean that it is supernatural. Somewhat similar to UFOs.
    Last edited by Vicious; 11-23-2013 at 11:40 PM.

I do believe (And most of the time I freak out because of it ) But if we think about it its not that absurd, I mean for example the aliens - the Universe is huge and, for me at least, it is ridiculous and a bit selfish to think that in the huge, huge Universe we are the only living beings. I mean we have hardly explored even the Milky Way, not to mention other galaxies, I believe that the Earth can't possibly be the first and only planet, on which life ever existed - it has came from somewhere, thanks to something and nothing guarantees that it hasn't happened somewhere else, too. Thats why I believe that people should at least believe in aliens, and who knows maybe every supernatural creature we have heard about in myths are just aliens who have visited our planet and that means that they DO exist Of course thats only my opinion on the question you can believe in whatever you think is right to ^-^

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    dunno001 Inventory
    Ritsuka Chara Shouta Kisa Arisato Minato

Yep; while I think there are scientific explanations for most things, there are a few phenomenon that can't be explained, from ghosts to crop circles. So there's got to be something supernatural.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Scarfhime Inventory

I don't believe the stuff on TV shows and stuff...I only believe what I've personally experienced/friends have experienced.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Credits
    Gatichan Inventory

I never thought about it and I certainly never came across anything that gave me the inpression that something supernatural existed. But I'm still young and have time to have my mind changed for me

Yaoi Elite Member
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Vicious Inventory
    Rai Orion Shindou Shuichi Luka

Quote Originally Posted by Yukiya Ayase - "Blue" View Post
    I do believe (And most of the time I freak out because of it ) But if we think about it its not that absurd, I mean for example the aliens - the Universe is huge and, for me at least, it is ridiculous and a bit selfish to think that in the huge, huge Universe we are the only living beings. I mean we have hardly explored even the Milky Way, not to mention other galaxies, I believe that the Earth can't possibly be the first and only planet, on which life ever existed - it has came from somewhere, thanks to something and nothing guarantees that it hasn't happened somewhere else, too. Thats why I believe that people should at least believe in aliens, and who knows maybe every supernatural creature we have heard about in myths are just aliens who have visited our planet and that means that they DO exist Of course thats only my opinion on the question you can believe in whatever you think is right to ^-^
    Sure, life likely does exist elsewhere, but the sightings are likely not actual aliens. Meteorites, space junk, weather balloons (or some-sort of large balloons for weather, internet, whatever), aircrafts, secret aircrafts being tested (that may seem futuristic, thus assumed to be extra terrestrial), etc. Many explanations.

The universe is huge, so even if there's life out there chances are nothing has spotted us yet. Too far away. If they did spot us it would take hundreds to millions (or beyond) years just to each us unless they have discovered how to use warp drive. It's possible that they spotted Earth millions of years ago with life on it (if you believe in the bible, it says Earth is only 6000 years or something along that, IIRC - not really possible), thus possible that they're here now watching and some of the sightings could be them (even though I doubt we could ever see or sense them with current technology since their level of technology will be well above ours - millions of years ahead of us). With that said, Aliens are not supernatural, and I don't believe in the bible, therefore no ghosts or anything along that. I always find it funny that ghosts usually have clothes on, hehehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by dunno001 View Post
    Yep; while I think there are scientific explanations for most things, there are a few phenomenon that can't be explained, from ghosts to crop circles. So there's got to be something supernatural.
    The majority of crop circles are human-made (there's many explanations out there for these things). There's nothing great about ghost ships (except they're kinda cool and creepy - stay away from the movies!). None of this is supernatural.
    Last edited by Vicious; 02-02-2014 at 09:07 PM.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert shinya's riddle's Avatar
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    shinya's riddle Inventory
    Iason & Riki YO Birthday - Riddle 2 Allen Walker Mikazuki Gift 2015

i don't believe in the supernatural. i have to see or sense things of that kind in order to believe in them.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Ei Inventory
    Ei Rose Champagne 𝔊.𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫

..I don't think aliens are supernatural though. Planets are everywhere, life is everywhere; you can't find a mushroom on every tree, you can't find life on every planet.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles