In Search of a Title...

TempleBunny

So when I was younger I found a short yoai that could not have been more than ten episodes if not less and I want to watch it again but can't for the life of me remember the name. It is from Milky Productions I believe and I somehow stumbled on it on Youtube. Anyways...

The Story line goes: A blond boy is kidnapped and being sold into slavery an old acquaintance (brown haired) finds out about this and buys him. Blondy is very depressed and very unresponsive while Brownie is wanting to comfort him. Brownie also doesn't want to let Blondy leave but he wants to. So as a requirement to leave he must pay Brownie back. The thing is Brownie won’t let him do just anything…so as time passes they become partners as Blondy is trying to pay back Brownie. Oh and Brownie knows Blondy because when Brownie was down and out Blondy comforted him and he wanted to repay the favor by purchasing him.

If you have any questions let me know. I described the basic plot. I also made up the names.

• Like 1

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TempleBunny

• Saga

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic