“Lucky Seven” drama special

miyahara_sama

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_i_KUKxnSJJUefpQ4zwxJWRm7R8VSN-goe75k3eQULStvdDlG

On October 15th, FujiTV announced the production of “Lucky Seven” drama special starred by Arashi’s Matsumoto Jun. This drama was originally broadcasted back in January and its special will air in Spring 2013.

The story follows a unique team of seven working under “lucky agency”, a detective office. In addition to Eita (29) in charge of action scenes, Matsushima Nanako (39), and adding comical characters played by Oizumi Yo (39) and Naka Riisa (22). Their previous portrait was recognized by the viewers reaching an average rating of 15.6% (kanto area).

This special features Ishihara Satomi (25) and Mitsuhiro Oikawa (42) as new additions of the cast. Oikawa plays the genius mastermind behind a some financial crimes, while Ishihara play the role of his evil yet charming secretary. Matsumoto Jun’s character will try to expose the truth by getting closer to her without realizing he’s losing sight of the goal and paying more attention to love.

Filming already since October 13th, ”This time there’s comedy, there’s action and I want it to be a fast-paced special”, Matsumoto said very excited. Ishihara Satomi, who has previously worked with Matsumoto in 2003′s TBS drama “Kimi wa Petto”, will work again with him for the first time in 10 years.

It’s been a while since we first worked together., I’m looking forward to his acting. I don’t usually play this type of cool and mysterious characters, I want to work hard in this new experience”, Ishihara vowed.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miyahara_sama

• kjyc

• Ansab

• 3 weeks later...