What kind of Wings do You have?

sarah3161

full_105401960.jpg

You have Limp Wings

Your wings are not ripped. They just dropped. They dropped because of your failures, inactivity and disappointment. Your soul is tired. I don’t know what you are disappointed in, over and over again. What trifles? The life turned away from you. Or have you turned away from life? But you regain your strength and over and over again, go and fight. For what? I don’t know…

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• R.I.O

• shinya's riddle

• Nyuchanxx

• STARRK

Your wings have NOTHING in common with Obscure Wings. Your soul is hidden. Your wings are barely visible. You cannot be seen amongst people who are brighter than you. You are shy and timid. OR, your soul is already dead but your body still lives.

well.... true im shy and timid, but it said that my soul is already dead?!

T____T is that a bad luck or what?

still its fun to try the quiz and i think my wings is cool! ^__^

• 3 weeks later...

You have Ripped Wings

I can’t call you Fallen Angel, but you are not the Light Angel either. Your wings are ripped. Your soul is ripped. Who knows, what kind of wounds did you get? Who knows your pain? For you, Life is a big disappointment. Apathy and pain are the two words that characterize you. I don’t know if you can be able to withstand the life again. But maybe you should take off the cape of mystery let people to understand you?

full_461402511.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This makes me sound like such an ideal person XD

You have White Wings

Your wings are whiter than snow. Your soul is beautiful. You are always ready to help. You are always calm and your calmness – is warm. You are fun to talk with, you are always ready to listen…and understand. There is always a calm smile on your lips, you are never going to shout, you will explain everything calmly. You are always in shadow but it’s hard to not notice you. You are always a hero – a good hero.

full_893822228.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I feel like it was right, although wrong at the same time...

You have Obscure Wings

Your soul is misty, mysterious and attractive. Sometimes you are secluded, sometimes – open. You don’t let anybody to reach your soul, gently, enveloping people in the mist – and they get lost. You are able to kill insensibly. On the other hand, you can’t understand your soul too. The mist confuses you as well. It’s very easy to get lost. Often, you can’t control your abilities, but if you will master your soul, you will be more powerful than anybody else.

full_447824113.jpg

• 2 months later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

My Results:

You have Limp Wings

Your wings are not ripped. They just dropped. They dropped because of your failures, inactivity and disappointment. Your soul is tired. I don’t know what you are disappointed in, over and over again. What trifles? The life turned away from you. Or have you turned away from life? But you regain your strength and over and over again, go and fight. For what? I don’t know…

- - - Updated - - -

My Results:

You have Limp Wings

• 1 month later...

You have Obscure Wings

Your soul is misty, mysterious and attractive. Sometimes you are secluded, sometimes – open. You don’t let anybody to reach your soul, gently, enveloping people in the mist – and they get lost. You are able to kill insensibly. On the other hand, you can’t understand your soul too. The mist confuses you as well. It’s very easy to get lost. Often, you can’t control your abilities, but if you will master your soul, you will be more powerful than anybody else.

o.o That was a weird quiz

You have Ripped Wings

I can’t call you Fallen Angel, but you are not the Light Angel either. Your wings are ripped. Your soul is ripped. Who knows, what kind of wounds did you get? Who knows your pain? For you, Life is a big disappointment. Apathy and pain are the two words that characterize you. I don’t know if you can be able to withstand the life again. But maybe you should take off the cape of mystery let people to understand you?

• 2 months later...

You have Obscure Wings

• 2 weeks later...

we're same XD

You have White Wings

Your wings are whiter than snow. Your soul is beautiful. You are always ready to help. You are always calm and your calmness – is warm. You are fun to talk with, you are always ready to listen…and understand. There is always a calm smile on your lips, you are never going to shout, you will explain everything calmly. You are always in shadow but it’s hard to not notice you. You are always a hero – a good hero.

• 6 months later...

My Results:

You have Multicolored Wings

It’s strange to see a person, whose wings are shimmering. You have beautiful wings. You are a happy person. You are never sad. But you are a very light – headed person. But still, your life is very bright. Your path – is a path of a comet. Fast, bright and exciting. However, the ending of your path is hidden in the mist.

woah so colorful

my result:

You have White Wings

full_893822228.jpg

(man... i really do wish i have white wings T__T)

You have Golden Wings

Your wings cannot be missed. In any situation, you will take the place that suits you best – the place of a leader. You are really charming and attractive. You blind people with your brilliance. But you have one problem – on the inside, you are very lonely. You don’t let anyone to see your real soul, under your shine and glory

full_677602685.jpg

My Results:

You have Limp Wings

• 5 months later...
Guest Aquahorse

You have Multicolored Wings

It’s strange to see a person, whose wings are shimmering. You have beautiful wings. You are a happy person. You are never sad. But you are a very light – headed person. But still, your life is very bright. Your path – is a path of a comet. Fast, bright and exciting. However, the ending of your path is hidden in the mist.

• 4 months later...

You have Golden Wings

Your wings cannot be missed. In any situation, you will take the place that suits you best – the place of a leader. You are really charming and attractive. You blind people with your brilliance. But you have one problem – on the inside, you are very lonely. You don’t let anyone to see your real soul, under your shine and glory