Death Bed

XiuLin

Summary: Marcus Chase, a handsome man is casually roaming the streets of Tokyo when it's rumored that a new mythical creature or human hybrid was blowing up the supernatural and folk lore of Japan and across the web. What will happen?

Writer Comments: This is not fully a BL fan fic. It has hetro sexual scenes in it. It may be too graphic for young eyes to read. Might get too in depth over sex scenes when they come. Excuse names, most are fiction names.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• Viperscreed

Marcus Chase, a handsome raven haired beauty of a man was casually roaming the streets of a shady part of Tokyo. He was wearing baggy torn jeans, with a plain black v-neck tee shirt under a tightly bundled pitch black coat and red scarf. It was rumored in Japan, a new mythical creature or human hybrid was blowing up the supernatural and folk lore of Japan and across the web. It was about a man in pitch black clothes with a single object of clothing in red were a sign of death. He either wore a red scarf or red face mask that covered his nose and mouth. It was rumored; he would be on the scenes of murders, suicides, homicides, or accidents.

He was just leaving a car accident that he caused by appearing and spooking the driver as a cloaked figure with boney hands with a skull in his rear view mirror and sat in the back seat of the car. Sirens were wailing in the distance behind him. The man that perished was a menace to society. Before the accident he was flagged down and stopped on the street by a seemingly innocent man with a smirk at a busy intersection of downtown Tokyo. He had offered Marcus, a night full of pleasure for payment. He was not a common street hoe by any means. But that didn’t mean he wouldn’t give the man a rather interesting night.

He lay on his back on a westernized American bed at a sleazy love hotel with the man as his skin was ravished by the man’s touches, gropes, and kisses. He felt him thrust into him and he automatically wrapped his arms around the other’s neck as he moaned out in slight pain as it soon subsided to pleasure. He was struck several times in his sweet spot and soon released his thick cum over his stomach as the man above him groaned and released deep inside him at the same time.

After they recovered, Marcus statically asked the man to take him for a night drive. The man follows his careful instructions to an industrialized outskirt of the city. It began raining, heightening Marcus’s supernatural powers. Thunder crashed outside the car like a bowling ball hitting all the right pins in a perfect strike. Lightening stuck out through the night sky above them, lighting up the inside’s of the car.

Marcus made his move; he disappeared from the passenger’s seat and reappeared as a horrible skeleton in a cloak. He reached out his bony hand onto the driver’s shoulder. The bony hallow eyes frowned at the man in his rear view mirror as he began hydroplaning into the oncoming traffic as he screamed out at the top of his lungs.

Soon the smoke grey car collided with a white four door Jetta and was totaled. The man forgot to belt himself in due to being distracted by Marcus’s unearthly pale flawless skin, thin and fit figure, and grey blue orbs for eyes. He was thrown from the car through his wind shield. The only thing that made him fly anywhere past the accident scene was the hard metal front of the Jetta.

He laid pinned against the twisted medal. His skull had cracked. He had internal bleeding and humoring. Marcus walked through the accident’s smoke and flames as the gas caught fire and bleed against the wet ground. It was fresh and trapped under a dry area, so the flames quickly engulfed the people and car’s within it’s grasp. He walked away from the scene of death and impact. He was smirking to himself. “I hope you got the thrills you wanted, pal!” He yelled back at the accident. “To hell, you go!” He began laughing like an insane man as he slowly turned to face the flames. He soon disappeared in thin air. He was onto his next case.

(Hiring creative and twisted writers. Its just for the fun of making my fanfic more interesting. I need to open up what other ways my characters can die. So the more creative and gory it is the better. Pm me if your interested in writting with me. And if you ask you might get a story spoiler from me. Have a good night.)

Marcus slept in his sleeping bag underneth a make shift housing unit in an ally way next to a high skyscaper that was an apartment complex. He suddenly felt a nudging on his body. His grey blue orbs for eyes fluttered open and he was awoken by a man that lived in the apartment complex. "Hey you bum, wake up!" "Who are you calling a bum? If you knew who I was, you wouldn't even be speaking with me." He said harshly, matching the other's tone. "And how dare you wake a man. You don't understand how hard I work!" He got up and made a fist with his hand almost striking the other. A woman, who was the land lady was standing in front of the ally. "You found him, he's your problem." She said to the man that woke Marcus up from his deep slumber.

Cheshire Jewelss, he was far from a model citizen. A whore but not common nor of the street, his clients were always hand picked and high end and true to his name he was a trickster, a master of deception, regularly cheating clients out of money. His behavior with people other then those how gave him money was always a little condensending and unpleasant.

Those were some of the reasons he was always amazed that his aunt, not even by blood but by distant marriage, would always call upon him for assistance even though the hostility between them was tangable. This strange arrangment what lead to this moment with him nearly being struck by a man his aunt wanted him to remove a hobo who had taken to her property.

"Thanks." He hissed after the woman as she left and he toke a few steps away from the man before him.

Marcus missed his punch as he felt his arm being positioned behind his back then the other twisted his wrist. "Ow! Okay, I'm sorry for almost punching you. Let me go." Marcus begged of him. The man let him go and he stepped away from him. "I'm sorry, really I am. I'm just the worst person to wake up. Hence the aggression. Please forgive me." He bowed and began gathering up his belongings.

"Sure." Cheshire huffed softly and toke a few steps around the man, analyzing the other, tight black clothing moving like a second skin and gold braclets jingled softly.

"What are you doing here any way?" He asked, the other didn't look like the usual tramp he would have to chase off.

- - - Updated - - -

"Sure." Cheshire huffed softly and toke a few steps around the man, analyzing the other, tight black clothing moving like a second skin and gold braclets jingled softly.

"What are you doing here any way?" He asked, the other didn't look like the usual tramp he would have to chase off.

Marcus torn and worn clothing, hid his body just enough to not get unusual and unwelcome looks from the other. But due to the agressiveness of the other, it made it pants sag in the back, showing off a bit of his toned butt cheeks at the top of his pants. "Sleeping, I don't get paid enough to live in such a fancy apartment like yourself. I'm just here before traveling else where." He rolled up and folded his sleeping bag. He pushed it into it's casing and gathered up the remaining belongings. There was a strangely fashionating knife he put into a case at his ankle. It was woven medal and had jewels embedding in the middle of the blade. It's aura was other worldly, giving a strange feeling to anyone other than him if held. He threw the sleeping bag pack back over his shoulders and headed out of the ally. "I wonder who's going to die today or tonight." He whispered to himself as he gripped the unusual woven medal and orb like necklace. As he touched it, it gave off a light as he stepped past the other.

"This place is a dump." Cheshire muttered as he watched the other pack up. The apartment building was fairly nice but Cheshire didn't like the owner.

He was shameless in his exaimination of the other's body.

"Are you looking for work by any chance?" Cheshire asked, grinning like his name sake as the other passed him.

His hand droped his precious necklace as he turned to look at Cheshire. "Sure, if it can help me feed myself. What kind of job are you offering me?" He asked curiously as he stood in the front of the ally. He felt a light breeze on his rear end and adjusted his pants. He blushed softly but it quickly disappered from his cheeks.

Cheshire chuckled softly, grinning like his name sake and brought a finger up to lightly press under the other's chin, his sharp nail lightly indenting Marcus' skin.

"Just a little something, you'll be supplied room and board so you won't have to worry about a place to stay well that is if you can earn you're stay." Cheshire said, light blue eyes shining mischievously.

Marcus slapped the other's hand away from his face. "Just what will I have to do?" He asked and sighed. "If you touch me again, I will cut off your fingers, one by one. Until your left with only stubs for hands." He smirked darkly as he stepped back away from the other. He began trying to tame his wind blown hair. It had it's own mind and would not do as his hands directed. It all hung straight forward like a bowl hair cut, but much more free formed.

Cheshire gave a snooty little 'humph' pulling his hand close to himself.

"Then you would have madam to deal with." Cheshire hissed before his grin returned, showing off shining teeth, sharp little canines gleaming.

"What kind of work, well, that depends on what you can do but from the looks of it you will probably be put in the same market as me." He said, pink tongue darting out to run over his teeth before dissappearing back into his mouth.

"Same market?" He asked curiously. "I don't like the sound of this "job"" he said with his fingers doing the talking. He positioned his sliding backpack strap up on his shoulder. "Well have a good day. See ya around." He began walking away to find somewhere else to call his home or camp.

"Well we could place somewhere else but... it would be such a waste." Cheshire said, strolling along side the other, eyes shamelessly looking the other over. He brought a hand up and ran it though his curently black hair that was styled into a messy fashion after which he toke a moment to exaimeing his nails.

"Why are you stalking me?! I said I wasn't interested." He said coldly as he kept walking down the street. He began nudging the other back towards the apartment building. "Just leave me alone, I am a busy man." He said as he he began speed walking away from the front door of Cheshire's apartment building.