Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ningen Shikkaku- Tatoeba Boku Ga Shindara (1994)

Hi. I would like to suggest and request for a drama called 'Ningen Shikkaku- Tatoeba Boku Ga Shindara'. I don't believe it's anywhere on this site (as far as I can see anyway).

It's a heavy, angsty drama that revolves around a few different people. It focuses on bullying, the bullied, revenge and the consequences that came out of it.

And yes, it does contain BL. According to my faded memory, IF I'm not mistaken (I watched it a good some years back, and there weren't english subs, which made it hard for me), there were at least two different characters with one-sided, kinda psychotic love for someone of the same gender.

I'd like to be able to see it again please. If possible, with english subs, thank you^^

Starring:
    Akai Hidekazu
    Domoto Tsuyoshi (KinKi Kids)
    Domoto Koichi (KinKi Kids)
    Sakurai Sachiko
    Saito Yosuke
    Kase Taishu

It was a seriously twisted story. Seriously.
    Last edited by glitterfa; 10-03-2012 at 01:38 PM.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert chiakaiyuki's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    chiakaiyuki Inventory
    Gift Box Halvir Hropter Sonooka Souichirou Myoujin Tsubasa
    You have me intrigued! I found some old links for eng subded episodes 1-4, but non working. I shall continue to search.

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by chiakaiyuki View Post
    You have me intrigued! I found some old links for eng subded episodes 1-4, but non working. I shall continue to search.

Spoiler:  
    That's great to hear^^ Thanks! Just a note that, don't expect it to be pretty focused on BL. It's more like that's kind of the catalyst to things that happened in the story. Although probably not the only catalyst. I don't really remember.

I think the main focus of the drama is to be gawddamned awful to people who don't deserve it, instead of BL. But it's also just enough to make me wonder why this wasn't on the forum. The idea is definitely there.

It was a pretty haunting drama btw. For me anyway.
    Last edited by glitterfa; 10-10-2012 at 02:38 PM.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    chiakaiyuki Inventory
    Yeah, I found some info, and the plot sounds really depressing, but loads of people have said it's a great drama, so I'll be watching it.

I have a torrent for the first ep, which I think is subbed, but after 12 hours it's 2% done, so it may take a while XD

After messaging a few people, I now have raw files. I find watching raws intensely frustrating, but I might try anyway. Maybe someone here could sub it...

I found the files at domotokyoudai livejournal, they're dedicated to the KinKi Kids.

I instantly dashed off to the aforesaid lj at lightning speed, while wondering why on earth didn't I think of that before, but then, I couldn't find the drama uploads, lol. >_<; I fail. I only found the interview extras of Ningen Shikkaku and comments from people planning to upload it. Am I overlooking something? Need I be a member of the comm?
    Last edited by glitterfa; 10-10-2012 at 04:54 PM.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    chiakaiyuki Inventory
    Yeah, you need to be a member. then you can access this post - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Awesome, thanks so much! XD Getting it now~ Pity about the subs though. I'm trying to find them too, but no luck. Although... since I watched it some years back without even the slightest clue of the Japanese language, I think it's still fairly understandable just interpreting the story visually. But yes, it'll be good if there are subs for the people

Let's see how you find it then~ (And whether it qualifies enough as even a part-BL drama :3)

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome, thanks so much! XD Getting it now~ Pity about the subs though. I'm trying to find them too, but no luck. Although... since I watched it some years back without even the slightest clue of the Japanese language, I think it's still fairly understandable just interpreting the story visually. But yes, it'll be good if there are subs for the people

Let's see how you find it then~ (And whether it qualifies enough as even a part-BL drama :3)

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Prissi Romanov Inventory

I was searching this drama, thanks!

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Eru013 Inventory

Re: Ningen Shikkaku- Tatoeba Boku Ga Shindara (1994)

Thank you so much!!! I've been searching for the RAWs everywhere!! X)))))))))))

Yaoi Onlooker
    Credits
    orontes Inventory

Re: Ningen Shikkaku- Tatoeba Boku Ga Shindara (1994)

hi where is drama link

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles